Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $4.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
avedio links 4K@60Hz HDMI 2.0b Audio Extractor with 7.1CH Atoms, HDMI to HDMI + HDMI 7.1CH + Optical Toslink SPDIF + 3.5mm Audio, HDMI Audio Embedder Converter Adapter for PS5, Xbox, Fire Stick
Enhance your purchase
- 🔼 HDMI Audio Converter Extractor: avedio links HDMI optical audio extractor converter can extract audio from a digital HDMI signal to HDMI 7.1CH atmos audio or optical SPDIF or 3.5mm stereo out, and the original video/ audio signal is passed through the HDMI output, which effectively achieves audio synchronization separation and provide high quality transmission.
- 🔼 4K 60Hz High Resolution: HDMI sound extractor supports resolution up to 4Kx2K@60Hz, HDR 10, HDCP 2.2, RGB 8:8:8, max bandwidth of 18.5Gbps/ 600MHz. HDMI audio splitter extractor provides impressive high-quality UHD video, bringing you an amazing visual experience. ( NOTE: This is NOT 1x2 HDMI Splitter. The HDMI Audio port can only be connected to audio device, the HDMI Output port can only be connected to a monitor. )
- 🔼 Three Audio Mode Settings: HDMI audio converter have 2.0 CH, 5.1CH, 7.1CH three kinds of audio mode options. 3.5mm AUDIO OUTPUT supports 2CH, PCM, LPCM stereo audio; OPTICAL SPDIF OUTPUT supports 2CH PCM, 5.1CH Dobly Digital, Dobly TrueHD, DTS-HD, DTS. HDMI AUDIO ONLY OUTPUT supports 2CH, PCM, LPCM 5.1CH, Dobly 7.1CH ATMOS.
- 🔼 Wide Compatible: 4K HDMI 2.0b audio extractor are suitable for various HDMI source devices. HDMI INPUT: Blu-ray/ DVD/ HD player, cable/ satellite box, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, PS3/ PS4/ PS5, Xbox, PC/ laptop, HD camera, HD DVR etc. HDMI OUTPUT: Full HD TV, Monitor, Projector. AUDIO OUTPUT: Speaker, Amplifier, Soundbar or other sound systems.
- 🔼 Package Included: 1 x HDMI Audio Extractor 4K@60Hz, 1 x HDMI Cable, 1 x 5V/1A DC Power Adaptor, 1 x User Manual. This HDMI to HDMI audio splitter converter can achieve 7.1CH audio synchronization separation and provide high quality audio video transmission, make your life more easy and colorful.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers also search
Compare with similar items
4K@60Hz HDMI Audio Extractor With 7.1 Atmos Audio
avedio links HDMI optical audio extractor extracts audio from a digital HDMI signal to HDMI 7.1CH ATMOS Audio or optical SPDIF or 3.5mm stereo audio out.
And original video/audio signal is passed through the HDMI output, which effectively achieves audio synchronization separation and provide high quality audio and video transmission.
4K HDMI 2.0b audio extractor are suitable for various HDMI source devices.
- HDMI INPUT: Blu-ray/ DVD/ HD player, cable/ satellite box, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, PS3/ PS4/ PS5, Xbox, PC/ laptop, HD camera, HD DVR etc.
- HDMI Output: Full HD TV, Monitor, Projector.
- Audio output: Speaker, Amplifier, Soundbar or other sound systems.
- Support resolution up to 4K@60Hz
- Compatible with HDR 10, HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2
- Max bandwidth: 600 MHz
- Max baud rate: 18.5 Gbps
- 1 x HDMI Audio Extractor 4K@60Hz
- 1 x HDMI Cable
- 1 x 5V/1A DC Power Adaptor
- 1 x User Manual
3D 4K@60Hz HDR10
HDMI Switch 3D system let you have a real, exciting and interesting viewing experience.
Just connect your HDMI devices and the power adapter, then you can share the most luxurious video with your friends!
Three Audio Mode Settings
3.5MM Output: Supports 2CH PCM LPCM stereo audio.
Optical SPDIF output: Supports 2CH, PCM, 5.1CH, Dobly Digital, Dobly TrueHD, DTS-HD, DTS.
HDMI 7.1 Audio output: Support 2CH, PCM, LPCM 5.1CH, Dobly 7.1CH ATMOS.
This HDMI audio extractor converter is easy to setup and operate.
It is an ideal for trade show, conference room, living room, kitchen room and backyard.
Enjoy high quality movie and build your own home theater.
|HDMI Audio Extractor(RCA+Optical)||HDMI Switch 2 in 1 out 4K@60hz||4K@60Hz 4x1 HDMI Switch Audio Extractor||HDMI Switch 4x1 4K@60Hz||4K@60Hz HDMI Audio Extractor||HDMI Splitter 1 in 2 out 4K@60hz|
|HDMI Version||HDMI 1.4b||HDMI 2.0b||HDMI 2.0b||HDMI 2.0b||HDMI 2.0b||HDMI 2.0b|
|HDCP Version||HDCP 1.4||HDCP 2.2||HDCP 2.2||HDCP 2.2||HDMI 2.2||HDCP 2.2|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Go to settings
Then select “HDMI”
And force the highest Dolby digital DTS your surround system can handle
The device works and has no trouble pulling 7.1 PCM out of the HDMI signal and sending it to another device. I had no problems at all in this regard. It is also cheap compared to the other options out there.
They claim "HDMI sound extractor support resolution up to 4K@60hz, HDR 10, HDCP2.2, RGB 8:8:8, and Dobly 7.1 Atoms/Plus D audio. Deep Color to 36bit, Max Bandwidth of 18.5Gbps/600MHZ". This does not seem to be accurate at all. I could only get 10 Gbps from this device even after checking all cables in my setup (which are all rated for 18Gbps or better).
What does this mean? RGB 8:8:8 at 4K60Hz was not possible from this unit. Only YCbCr 4:2:0 at 4K60Hz is. If this was used only for playing back video, this may be ok, but using for PC display, this gives a very noticeable reduction in quality. RGB 8:8:8 at 4K30Hz works fine, so if this is all you need, this may work well for you.
TL;DR: 4K30Hz at 4:4:4 works, 4K60Hz at 4:4:4 does not, so buyer beware.
Using this you can grab you optical audio and pass it to the mix amp through the light pipe just like you did with the PS4 or XBOX one and stream the party channel back to OBS just make sure you mute the game chat on the Mix amp's streaming audio port using the Astro Software on a PC
works out of the box nothing else to do and gives you multiple audio options you didn't have has HDMI video pass thru so no splitter is require
Reviewed in the United States on March 22, 2021
Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2021
UPDATE: After I wrote this review, I had a thought. I decided to reach out to the seller through their Amazon portal (as opposed to the Customer Service email printed on their product packaging). This time they responded immediately, apologized for not having received my earlier email, and proceeded to help me troubleshoot the unit. The person I dealt with was Kathy. She was very prompt, supportive, and eager to help resolve the issue. We went through a litany of steps, most of which I had already tried, but nothing help. Ultimately, Kathy offered to replace the unit with an upgraded design (a multi-switch option). I opted for a refund instead. She promptly refunded me. While the switch itself didn't work for me, it's great to see a seller who stands behind their product and is willing to go the extra distance to help their customers. If you do decide to buy this unit, you can be confident that Links3C Technologies will be there to help you if you run into any problems. Just remember to use the Amazon portal to reach out to them.
The product is supposed to mirror the audio to the three different output ports (audio-only HDMI, optical, and/or headphone) and has a setting for the audio channels to use (2, 5.1, or 7.1). When connecting the HDMI cable from the audio-only HDMI port to my 5.1 soundbar's HDMI input, 2 different units failed to produce any audio with any of the three channel settings. The same result when I switched to optical cable between the splitter and the soundbar, neither of the 2 different units produced any audio output with any of the three channel settings.
As mentioned, I've returned 2 of these units now for being defective, which strongly suggests they either have pretty horrible QA, or the product simply doesn't work.
I did not try the headphone output at all, I have no interest or need in headphone output and that's not what I bought the product for.
I did unplug all the audio cables and turn the volume up on the TV and it does seem to work the same as a plain HDMI cable, but it's hard to tell since I was using one of the lowest quality TVs on the market from a few years ago.
Top reviews from other countries
It works perfectly. The sound is marvelous with the bonus I can link the sound to my external 7.2 system for movies. This has native 1080p with 4k upscale. But the TV is native 4k. So direct HDMI gives better picture from my console but the sound system with the Spdif gives the best sound for movies. A win, win for the true Sheldon Coopers out there.
My intended use case is that I am trying to use the device to extract audio from the ARC return from my TV to my receiver and it does not seem to work for me.
I need the device to tell my TV that it supports ARC and splits audio from my TV from the ARC to provide me 7.1 audio to another channel on my receiver.
According to the manual, I just have to connect the TV to the HDMI Output and the Receiver to the Audio Only ports respectively and press a ARC On/Off button which does not exist on my device!
My TV also does not detect that the device supports ARC! There is no audio at the Audio Only port.
Am I missing a button or this may not be the device for me? Hope the supplier replies to this review.