HERSHEY'S Natural Unsweetened Cocoa, Baking Supplies, 8 oz Cans (12 Count)
About this item
- Twelve 8 oz cans of HERSHEY'S Natural Unsweetened Cocoa
- Use this unsweetened cocoa powder to make everything from from heavenly hot chocolate to fabulous frostings and gluten-free desserts
- A gluten-free and kosher baking cocoa powder packaged in a resealable container for retained freshness after every baking endeavor
- Perfect for Saint Patrick's Day celebrations, anniversary dates and birthday parties
- Unsweetened HERSHEY'S cocoa powder lets you choose your own sweetness levels
From the manufacturer
Truffle Dessert Brownie Recipe
1. Cut chocolate into small pieces or grate. 2. Heat cream in a pot over a medium heat until about boiling. 3. Stir in chocolates till it melts, set aside and let cool. 4. Mix cardamom with dates till well combined. 5. Shape chocolate ganache into small sized balls, fill with dates and nuts. 6. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until it holds its shape. 7. Dredge balls in cocoa powder or coconut flakes, refrigerate for 30 minutes. 8. Melt white and dark Hershey’s chocolate in a separate double boiler. 9. Dip chocolate balls into melted chocolate, remove and put on rack on a parchment paper to get rid of excess chocolate. 10. Make thin chocolate lines on truffles using a pastry bag.
- 2 cups Hershey’s chocolate bars
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup date paste
- 2 tsp powdered milk
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 2 tsp Hershey’s cocoa powder
- hazelnut / almonds roasted
HERSHEY'S naturally unsweetened cocoa made of 100% cacao is a staple in every pantry. It's easy to toss into all kinds of dessert mixes and tasty treats no matter the occasion. Enjoy unsweetened HERSHEY'S chocolate flavor in anything you can whip up in the kitchen. From pies, cakes, bars and cookies to hot cocoa, brownies, truffles, frosting and waffles, HERSHEY'S cocoa is ready to help you whip up some amazing chocolaty treats and desserts. Have this special container of naturally unsweetened cocoa powder on hand when baking birthday cakes, anniversary desserts or even a treat that has no reason other than pure satisfaction. No matter what you're baking in the kitchen, HERSHEY'S cocoa is a heavenly and simple addition to make unforgettable chocolate treats. HERSHEY'S unsweetened cocoa powder is kosher and gluten free, making gluten-free desserts an option without sacrificing incredible cocoa taste. This bulk cocoa powder pack includes 12 resealable containers for lasting freshness in the pantry after every baking endeavor.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.94 x 3.54 x 4.72 inches; 3 Pounds
- Item model number : HR-COCOA
- UPC : 885367079322 034000052004
- Manufacturer : HERSHEY'S
- ASIN : B001EQ5AHW
- Best Sellers Rank: #104,052 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #205 in Baking Cocoa
- Customer Reviews:
All major allergens are contained and listed as ingredients on our labels. As recommended by Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Network (FAAN), please check the label on each package before purchasing.This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2017
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's also disgusting. The trick is to find a way to consume it that's healthy; in other words, you don't want to hurt yourself by putting it into a sugar-laden cake. I've found that adding it to smoothies or just shaking up 1 Tablespoon of cocoa with 4 ounces of soy milk works well. The absolute BEST recipe I've found follows:
frozen bananas in bite-sized pieces
a little soy milk so your blender can function
1 T of cocoa per banana
Blend the banana (with soy milk as needed - just a little) until it gets to a soft-serve ice cream consistency. Blend in the cocoa. Eat immediately or freeze for 30 minutes. Don't freeze it longer! Once it gets hard, it's not nearly as good. I worked up this recipe, ate it, fed it to my eldest and her Dad, and all three of us were like "more more more!" It's the best healthy way I've found to get in those cocoa flavonoids. Good luck!!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.