Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Floorcare Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Plan begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty and covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
HIZERO F801 Bionic Hard Floors Cleaner 4 in 1 Wet Dry Upright Vacuum Cleaner Cordless and Mop Easy to Clean Pets' Fur
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ALL IN ONE CLEANING FUNCTION: Integrates sweeping, mopping, drying, and self-cleaning in one convenient cord-free appliance, definitely an excellent partner for your vacuum.
- REAL-TIME SELF-CLEANING SYSTEM: Through the unique built-in water flow system, the contact surface of cleaning roller against floor is always cleaning with fresh water. No secondary cleaning procedure needed! Easy maintenance by simply discarding the solid trash tray and emptying waste water tank is a topnotch eyecatcher!
- SOLID-LIQUID WASTE CLASSIFICATION SYSTEM: Divides solid from liquid waste for easy disposal and to avoid clogging drains. POLYMER CLEANING ROLLER: Efficiently cleaning wet and dry messes with ease, the polymer roller provides quick and easy collection of messes from spilled drinks to cookie crumbs.
- EXTREMELY LOW-NOISE: HIZERO offers the lowest noise level in current market at below 60db. EXTREMELYF LONG RUNNING TIME: Li-ion Rechargeable Battery.Up to 80mins run time.It takes 3-4hrs for fully charged.
- MULTI-SURFACE CLEANING: Safe and effective for use on tile, sealed wood floors, laminate and more. SMART MONITORING: The level of both water tanks is monitored in real time. HIZERO will automatically stops and alerts the user whenever the clean water tank is empty or the waste water tank is full.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Advanced Self-Cleaning, Waste-Sorting and LED Indicating Technology
A specialized polymer roller head separates solid from liquid waste, while a dual-tank water system keeps the roller clean throughout the cleaning process. No other cleaning required! For clean-up, simply dispose of the dust tray and empty the waste water tank. Smart LED indicator lights let you know when something is wrong with the rollers or it's time to change the water, and easy-to-replace parts make maintenance a breeze.
Hizero's proprietary wet/dry dual-cleaning system cleans up any combination of solid and liquid materials in a snap. One pass leaves your floor spotless, dry and sparkling. And its unique polymer roller head ensures no damage or scratches for all hard floors. This world's first dual-use cordless hard floor mop based on bionic principles makes it outstanding to win the annual “2017 NEW PRODUCT of the year” at Las Vegas VDTA exhibition in Feb 2017.
Designed for Comfort and Flexibility, As Mobile as You Are
The Hizero F801 features a rotating head, a two-wheel system for easy maneuverability, and an upper body with a maximum 70 degrees of movement makes it easy to clean under shelves and furniture, and access other hard-to-reach places. Cordless operation means no more worrying about electrical outlets or tangled cords.
Super saver, Good for the Environment (& Your Pocketbook)
Thanks to its advanced energy-efficient design, the Hizero F801 uses only a fraction of the electricity and water required by comparable appliances. And, with minimal maintenance needs and economical replacement parts (brush roll every six months and cleaning roller every four months), you will save a bundle. Like a hybrid car, the Hizero delivers plenty of power with a minimum of noise. A big plus for cats, dogs and sleeping babies.
Manufacturer limited warranty for 1 year from date of purchase, does not cover for normal wear and tear (e.g. cleaning roller and brush roll, etc).
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a variety of needs .We have pets which have long hair,we also have four children.And we have lots of bare floor in our house.
My children always playing and make a huge mess with their snacks on the floor!
We had some previous vacuum models but obviously they are NOT doing good at cleaning up the solid and liquid mixed waste!
And now I have to say since I have used this Hizero to clean my floor,it does change our life!
It's unbelievable that you don't need to sweep the floor and wipe it then any more...You can just turn it on and mop the floor!Meanwhile it is sweeping the trash no matter solid or liquid on the floor and also mopping the floor too!Then after that you can touch the floor it's extremely clean and not any liquid on it.
I like its cordless too that makes me easy to use it anytime anywhere..
This mop is also intelligent that the red lights will turn on if the waste water tank is full or cleaning water tank is empty by different lights.
I used it every day since I got it.That's wonderful experience.Right now even my children are very willing to help cleaning up the mess they made by Hizero lol.
I took out the cleaning head and the sponge roller yesterday to clean yesterday.It's easy but one thing I'd like to ask "Should I take out the sponge roller to clean every time after I use it?"
Completing the cleaning adventure was a snap. Cleanup and proper mop storage took a just a minute. All in all, I highly recommend this mop. It's lightweight, easy to use.
The Hizero has great battery life. I can clean all 2000 sq ft of hard surface floors in my home and never run out of juice. I also love the self-cleaning function. I would love it more if I could add detergent or soap of some sort to the water. But you can only use Hizero Cleaning Solution, which for some reason is sold out everywhere. I also haven't been able to find additional filters and only two extras come with the machine.
So, the short version is that I LIKE the Hizero when it's actually working. But I don't LOVE it, because it's such a pain to constantly have to clean out pet hair.