Add to your order
from Allstate Protection Plans $21.99
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product damages from accidents, stains, rips, and tears are covered from day one. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included. Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
Other Sellers on Amazon
HON BSXVST102 Sadie Swivel Mid Back Mesh Task Arms-Ergonomic Computer/Office Chair (HVST102), Black
- This item is sold by a third-party seller. The discount is provided by Amazon.
- This is a limited time discount.
- Discount does not apply to digital content.
- Discount good while supplies last or until withdrawn by Amazon.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to pre-discounted prices.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the discount at any time.
- If any of the products or content related to this discount are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
Enhance your purchase
Failed to load details.
|Frame Material||Alloy Steel|
|Product Dimensions||24.41"D x 24.21"W x 38.27"H|
About this item
- COOLING MESH BACK WORK CHAIR: Added comfort with breathable fabric that you can relax into
- COMFORTABLE SWIVEL CHAIR: Pneumatic seat height adjustment, adaptable recline, and 360-degree swivel allows you to customize your comfort
- FIXED ARM OFFICE CHAIR: Sculpted arms provide comfy all-day support for upper body and shoulders
- ERGONOMIC POSTURE SUPPORT: Ergonomic back frame provides increased support and comfort while fixed arms provide upper body support
- HEAVY DUTY AND DURABLE OFFICE FURNITURE: This computer chair has durable sandwich mesh, sculpted arms, and 250 pound weight capacity
Customer ratings by feature
Special offers and product promotions
- Sale: $117 — Discount Provided by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
HVST101- Armless Option.
ARMS- Sculpted arms provide comfy all-day support for upper body and shoulders.
Where Quality Meets Value
The HVST101/102 task chair features a breathable mesh back and durable sandwich mesh on the seat. It also offers simple and intuitive controls. The comfort, stylish look, and price point of this chair make it a perfect addition to the office, whether at work or at home. This chair meets or exceeds industry standards for safety and durability, and is backed by our basyx by HON limited 5-year warranty.
- Cooling Mesh Back- Added comfort with breathable fabric that you can relax into
- Swivel- Pneumatic seat height adjustment and 360-degree swivel allows you to customize your comfort
- Rolling- Smooth-rolling casters and durable wheels hold up even under heavy use
- Ergonomic Posture Support- Ergonomic back frame, tilt tension and tilt lock provide support and comfort
- Durable- 250 pound weight capacity
- Dimensions- Overall: 24¼"W x 24½"D x 38¼"H
Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment
Regulates height of the chair relative to the floor.
Pivot point located directly above center of chair base.
Controls rate and ease of recline.
Locks out tilt function when chair is in upright position.
The Sadie seating collection is where quality meets value. The Sadie Mid-Back Task Chair, with Fixed Arms, in Black, provides added comfort with the breathable mesh fabric that allows you to relax into it for all-day comfort. The task chair's ergonomic back frame provides posture support. The sculpted arms provide comfy, all-day support for the upper body and forearms. Ergonomic features like center-tilt, upright tilt lock, and tilt tension provide you with controls, at your fingertips, to adjust the desk chair as needed. The pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various user heights. The computer chair features a five-star base that is molded from reinforced resin and has a 360-degree swivel that provides freedom of movement in any direction. This multi-purpose chair features a 250 lb weight capacity and is backed by the Sadie 3-Year Limited Warranty.
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on March 14, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When sitting upright in the back of the chair, there's about a 1.5-2" gap between my forearm and the arm rests when keeping my forearm parallel to the arm rests. If I allow my arm to drop to make contact with the arm rests, pretty much only the bottom of my palms make contact with the arm rests. My wrists may make light contact depending on positioning. My forearms are just floating in the air. The arm rests are too short (front-to-back) for naturally resting my elbows. Even so, my elbows are a good 3-4" away from the arm rests.
If you heavily slouch in the chair and lean to one side, you might get some use out of one of the arms. The only real use you get from them is as a support for when you stand up. While sitting, they seem pretty useless. For someone taller than me, I feel like it would just be even worse.
If you just need a budget chair and the support the arm rests might give isn't too big a deal, then this could be a decent buy. It doesn't feel indestructible, but solid enough for the price. You can definitely see where some of the low cost comes from. Some of the edges are a little rough, which could take away a bit from comfort. Standing a little distance away, different parts of the chair seem to break symmetry a bit.
Seat itself is comfortable (although the seat bottom isn't contoured from the factory and therefore does take some use to break in) and the mesh back is supportive and lets you work in a comfortable position. Armrests are fixed width and hard plastic, so not too comfy, but if you rest your arms on the table like me, this isn't a problem. Adjustments consist of recline tension and seat height.
Overall, at the $50 price point, this is a great chair. I've owned many chairs more expensive than this that are nowhere near as comfortable. A solid value.
I am bottoming out on the chair after two weeks.
I'm a little nervous about leaning back hard in the chair...
...in other words, everything that you have grown (groans?) to expect out of a crappy secretarial chair from some plain wrap secretarial chair.
Plusses, it seems that the base/seat connection is nicely overbuilt, screws themselves seem underbuilt.
As much as I'd like to gripe about this, I have to remember (and remind you) that a chair of any type is a compromise when you choose to invest less than a hundred fifty or so dollars.
An advantage here is the business end of the chair is useable now tightened regularly, it appears, and with new screws later at, hopefully, Ace or some good hardware store, I can then upgrade the screws. Either way, if I don't throw this out of my window in three years, I'll call it an OK value, though never a great value.
By Edna Z. Sandoval on July 12, 2020