HWCONA Retro Leather Wireless Earbuds, 5.2 Bluetooth Earbuds Touch Control Bluetooth Headphones with Charging Case IPX8 Bluetooth Headset Waterproof TWS Wireless Headphones (Vintage Yellow)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Form Factor||In Ear|
|Cable Feature||Without Cable|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅【Hi-fi & Physical noise reduction】: The Bluetooth earbuds delivers powerful bass (lowest 16Hz), mellow midrange, and clear treble (up to 20kHz). Better sound insulation effect comes from the HWCONA’ s superior design, including the physical noise reduction technology, creation of in-ear earplug and the three sizes of earmuff (equipped with 6* earmuff).
- ✅【Upgrade 5.2 Bluetooth & One-Step Pairing】: The wireless earbuds built-in chip upgraded 5.2 Bluetooth that improves the earbuds all-around performance with faster transmission speed, longer transmission distance, more stable transmission signal, and lower power consumption. the headset auto connect to an already paired device once you open the charging case lid.
- ✅【Ultra-long life battery & Quick Charge】: The earbuds Approximately play the music for 60 hours 🔋12H+48H (power in the charging box) or Support the phone call with 40 hours 🔋8H+ 32H (power in the charging box) The C-type quick charging ability realizes: Charging the headphone for only 5 minutes allows us to listen to the music for 1 hour.
- ✅【IPX8 Waterproof & Nano-coating】: The HWCONA wireless headphone adopts the high Nano-coating technology to the surface of the earplug. The inside of the charging box and the leakproof structure can prevent the water from infiltrating the interior. The waterproof ability can stop the 1-meter deep water for 120 minutes.
- ✅【Touch Control & Tickling the Blind Button】: The blind button design of the HWCONA Bluetooth Earbuds can easily use the phonetic function and musical function by just tickling the blind button on the headphone. The HWCONA Bluetooth Earbuds work to bring users a more convenient experience in the products.
- 1.Wireless Earbuds X 1
- 2.Wireless Charging Case x 1
- 3.C-type Charging Cable x 1
- 4.Earmuff x 6 (S M L)
- 5.Comfortable Earmuff x 4
Hi-fi stereo sound quality:
- The Bluetooth earbuds provides strong low pitch, soft intermediate frequency and high pitch up to 20kHz, which bring the users perfect for enjoying in the auditory sense.
Retro Stylish and Lightweight Design:
- The HWCONA Bluetooth headset has fashion appearance with retro style of leather. Its small and exquisite charging box (1.8 inches*2 inches*1 inch) can provides electricity for headset anywhere and anytime.
Upgrade 5.2 Bluetooth:
- Compare with 5.0 Bluetooth, 5.2 Bluetooth has faster transmission speed, longer transmission distance, more stable transmission signal, and lower power consumption.
HWCONA’ battery life specified in:
- Playing the music for 60 hours (12 hours of headphone plus 48 hours’ power in the charging box) Supporting the phone call with 40 hours (8hours of headphone and 32 hours’ power in the charging box)
- The C-type quick charging ability realizes: Charging the headphone for only 5 minutes allows us to listen to the music for 1 hour.
- The HWCONA Bluetooth Headphones can still use after steeping in the normal water for 24 hours. Thus, users can use the earbuds on a rainy day or state of motion without fear of discoloration and abrasion resulted from the sweat and water.
Physical noise reduction:
- Better sound insulation effect comes from the HWCONA’s superior design, including the physical noise reduction technology, creation of in-ear earplug and the three sizes of earmuff (equipped with 6* earmuff).
Touch Control Blind Button:
- The blind button design of the HWCONA Wireless earbuds can easily use the phonetic function and musical function by just tickling the blind button on the headset. The HWCONA Bluetooth earbuds work to bring users a more convenient experience in the products.
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The sounds are okay, bass is a little weak. Charging is fairly quick and the pair is comfortable to wear.
The issue I have is that the headphones pair automatically with your device (phone or tablet) when you open the case. I prefer that they pair only when you take them out of the case.
After using for listening, the headphones stay paired with your device after returning them to the case. This is annoying and you would have to disconnect the Bluetooth connection manually via your device’s menu.
There is only one single LED indicator on the case (blue or white) instead of four unlike the other earbuds I have, so you cannot quickly gauge how much charge you have left on the case.
I guess I could return these but will keep them for use as a backup as I only paid less than 10 percent the price I paid for a pair of Apple AirPods.
Update: Now the right earbud keep getting disconnected two minutes into watching a movie. Movie dialogues are not synchronized between the left and right earbuds. No matter how many times I tried to remove the connection then reconnect the problem would reoccur. Since I saw no options to connect with tech support, I will attempt to return the item. Update my rating from 3 to 1 star.
They’re easy to carry around and has an extremely long battery life. They’re also easy to connect once you have it set up (open the case and the earbuds automatically connect to your phone). The sound quality is pretty good depending on how far you shove them into your eardrums. There’s no noise cancellation, but once you have it in there, you won’t have much complaint with the sound.
The touch control on the earbuds are very sensitive; I usually end up either skipping or restarting a song or podcast whenever I put them on or adjust. As for comfort, it varies from person to person and even with 6 sets of earbud cushions in various sizes, I sometimes find myself aching or the earbuds about to fall out (guess I got weird ears, lol).
While they’re no Apple, Bose or any of the high end companies, they definitely do its job once you get used to it. And for the size, price and battery life, these earbuds are definitely worth picking up, especially if you travel frequently.
It may be worth having the earbuds playback function instruction printed and taped to the small travel case if you intend on using the playback function exclusively on your earbuds instead of constantly looking down on your phone.
After looking at all the available possibilities I chose these earphones because the price was low, and it had the cute leather trim. Don't judge me! While the leather trim is nice, it distinguishes from everyone else cases and that way I do not get confused if I leave them around other earphone cases when we have my grandchildren over. They all have earphones, and they all look alike to me.
They are comfortable in the ear, and they fit good and snuggly. I don't like feeling like they are going to fall off my ear. The sound is great, clear, and not intrusive. Even when I raise the volume, it is still pleasant. They are good at noise cancelling but not the best. However, noise cancelling was not what I was looking for as I need to hear what is going on in my surroundings.
I find them difficult to use in that I have yet to isolate the touching areas to get them to do what I want when I want them. Sometimes they turn off when I am putting them on because I touched the wrong place. Sometimes, when I want to stop them because I am in a store or something I can't find where to touch and end up touching both until it stops. I DID read the instructions, but it didn't help. It is a little annoying, but I figured for the price I can't complain, and I do not use them all day long, so it is not really a problem for me.
Overall I like them and I would buy them again if I needed to.
I REPEAT DO NOT BUY THESE.
THEY ARE CRAP.
I CAN NOT EVEN GET THEM TO CHARGE. THE CABLE IS FINE. TESTED IT.
THEY ARE GARBAGE.....
I THOUGHT AMAZON WAS BETTER THEN THIS.
ALLOWING GARBAGE TO BE SOLD ON THEIR PLATFORM IS RIDICULOUS. SO VERY DISAPPOINTED 😞☹️😞