Other Sellers on Amazon
Happy Home Natural Orange Flavoring, Non-alcoholic, Certified Kosher, 7 oz
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Pieces||1|
About this item
- HAPPY HOME NATURAL ORANGE FLAVORING – If you love an orange citrus flavor, you’ll love Happy Home’s Natural Orange Flavoring available in a 7 oz. bottle.
- INCREASED FLAVOR – Use this flavor to get a citrusy orange flavor for all of your baking and cooking needs. It is a great substitute for freshly grated orange peel or orange juice. Use in a fruit tart, orange chicken recipe, candies, chocolates, sauces, cocktails, breads and glazes.
- STAPLE INGREDIENT FOR COOKING AND BAKING - Enhance the citrus taste of your food, baked goods and candy with this natural orange flavor. Commonly used as an ingredient in desserts such as cakes, cupcakes, icing, cookies, muffins, brownies, puddings and sauces.
- BEYOND FOOD – Our flavors are also commonly used to flavor craft beer, homemade lip balm, candle crafting and so much more.
- MADE IN THE USA - Southern Flavoring Company, Inc., manufacturer of Happy Home Flavoring, is a small family company based in Virginia that has been committed to producing the most flavorful baking flavors, emulsions and extracts for over 90 years.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 5.98 x 2.2 x 1.5 inches; 8 Ounces
- UPC : 630812002253
- Manufacturer : Southern Flavoring
- ASIN : B0090UHTGE
- Best Sellers Rank: #72,164 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #252 in Natural Extracts
- Customer Reviews:
Natural flavor, water, propylene glycol, propylene glycol, phosphoric acid, sodium benzoate, easter gum, sugar, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Yellow #6, and FD&C Red #40.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By cjr on August 8, 2022
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.