Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
10lbs Bulk Non-GMO Dried Mealworms for Reptile , Tortoise ; Amphibian ,Lizard ;Wild Birds; Chichens; Duck etc
Enhance your purchase
|Age Range Description||全部生命阶段|
About this item
- PTCOM&HATORTEMPT Dried Mealworms- which are the 100% Natural, Non-GMO, No Preservative,No Additives.
- Every links should be checked strictly within production, our mealworms are raised on high-quality feed in good conditions,they're quick-dried in order to insure its crisp and the fragrant and to maximize the flavor that animals crave.
- They are rich in the protein and the fat, crude fiber vitamins and top-grade edible oils. Excellent food source for Bluebirds and other wild birds, Chickens, Ducks,Gooses,Sugar Gliders, Hedgehogs and Reptiles along with others small animals that eating mealworms.
- The convenient firm and resealable zip Top bags which can bring out the mealworms in conveniently. Won't spoil, No refrigeration necessary.It's more affordable than 11 lb dried mealworms
- PTCOM&HATORTEMPT Dried Mealworms can make you receive satisfactory products and can be refund to you if you are not satisfied.
Customer ratings by feature
Hatortempt dried mealworms maintain their nutritional value. Great protein source. Excellent food source for Bluebirds and other wild birds, Chickens, Sugar Gliders, Hedgehogs and Reptiles Our completely industrial chain could ensure the product quality and safety. From feeding, processing and transportation , there are professional team supervision and management for every link . Our job is aiming on the high quality,healthy and safety products for your animals.
100% Pure Nature
Hatortempt mealworms- High-Protein Mealworms are Non-GMO and 100% Nature,No Preservative,No Additives. They are growing in clean environment, feed by wheat bran and fresh vegetable, no any other material.
Animals like to eat the second stage of mealworms.
This second stage of life lasts for about 8-10 weeks. In this stage the mealworm will eat and grow until it's ready to and shed . The molting process can occur 10-20 times throughout this stage.
Our Professional Teams do a good jobs on minimize the time from the live mealworm-Dried-Packaging until delivery to your hand.So your animals could eat the delicious and fresh mealworm that with the roasting smell.They are all scrambling to peck the favorite food and chasing with each other . Such delicious Mealworm make them eating feel and a healthy body.
If you leave some in the garden, you would start to attract some more other birds than before, because birds feel that the mealworms are so tasty.
Be Widely Recognized
Hatortempt Mealworms be widely praised by our loyal and most customer after a longstanding and unremitting efforts with the keep improving work attitude. Our hard working jobs let you use the less cost and receive the good quality products.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 17.4 x 13.19 x 6.97 inches; 10 Pounds
- Item model number : model_number11lbs
- Date First Available : January 17, 2016
- Manufacturer : SUPERIOR PET SUPPLIES INC
- ASIN : B01AR8UGZI
- Best Sellers Rank: #538 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
In a cool, ventilated place
All of nature mealworms
use hand dircetly, with some water, push on dish directly
if you don1t like it you can refund
Compare with similar items
| || |
TradeKing 2 lb Dried Mealworms - High Protein Treat for Wild Birds, Chicken, Fish & Reptiles
Tetra ReptoMin Floating Food Sticks 1.43 Pounds, For Aquatic Turtles, Newts And Frogs
Zilla Reptile Munchies Omnivore with Calcium 4 Ounces
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||PTCOM MEALWORMS||Tradeking Online||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Age Range Description||全部生命阶段||—||All Life Stages||All Life Stages|
|Breed Recommendation||Small Breeds||All Breed Sizes||Small Breeds||All Breed Sizes|
|Item Form||颗粒||Freeze Dried Mealworms||Stick||Pellet|
Reviewed in the United States on December 20, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Joe T on December 20, 2018
Chickens go absolutely nuts for these when I open the bag. They're like dogs with meat scraps. Re-up as needed. I anticipate these would be a handy training tool for free-rangers and getting them to come back to the coop. My chickens are totally addicted.
I heard you can grow your own worms, but it's a slow process and you have worms growing in a drawer eating oatmeal.
But, I guess if you can afford these, it's a sign you're doing well financially - and that should make you feel pretty good.
Addition to this review - REALLY full of rocks - I'm near to the end of the bag now, and there are... a lot... of ... rocks.
And, of course - no one wants to pay for stones they didn't order, so there's that. These stones are light enough not to drop to the bottom of the sack of worms, I've used only a 4th of the bag, if that - so there's no good way to merely shake them to the bottom.
Also, this bag is rather stiff plastic, and rather than bending - it splits. So you might want to decant the worms into other containers - as mine split down the long way, sending worms cascading everywhere.
By Rita Cartwright on February 24, 2019