You can cancel anytime with Amazon's Magazine Subscription Manager, where you can also change your address, confirm first issue delivery estimates, and more.
We will charge the payment method listed in Magazine Subscription Manager. If we cannot successfully charge this payment method, we will use the payment method you gave us when you originally placed your order. If we cannot successfully charge that payment method, we'll use another payment method you have saved in your Amazon.com account. Your initial sign-up is an authorization for us to use the preferred or other available payment methods to pay for your subscription.
Save: $35.88 (75%)
Prevention Print Magazine
- The first print issue should arrive in 4-6 weeks. Details
International Addresses: Magazine subscriptions offered at Amazon.com can only be shipped within the 50 United States, APO/FPO address and U.S. Protectorates. We are unable to process magazines to other destinations at this time. Please contact the magazine's publisher for further assistance.
When to Expect Your First Issue: Magazine subscriptions ordered at Amazon.com are shipped to you by the magazine's publisher. The first issue of a weekly magazine should arrive within 4-6 weeks of your order. The first issue of a monthly magazine should arrive within 4-6 weeks, unless otherwise noted.
Once you've placed an order at Amazon.com, it can take one to two weeks for your subscription to be received and scheduled by the publisher. Your subscription is then added to the publisher's next production cycle and shipped via standard mail. For example, if your monthly subscription was ordered and received by the publisher in November, and the December issue has already shipped, your order may be added to the January mailing. You can find out more information, including how to contact the publisher about your subscription, in Amazon's Magazine Subscription Manager.
Renewing Your Subscription: If you are ordering as a renewal to the same name and address as the current subscription, the publisher will add the Amazon order to your current subscription. For example, if you have 5 issues left and you add 12 through Amazon, you will now have 17 issues left on your subscription. Please note that the expiration date in the Magazine Subscription Manager will not reflect if you were already on file with the publisher. We will work with the publisher to ensure that you still receive all of the issues left on your subscription.
Publication Frequency: Magazines which show "irregular" availability are those which are not published according to a regular schedule. If you place an order for such a magazine, you will receive new issues as soon as they are available.
- Control your subscription settings anytime using Amazon's Magazine Subscription Manager.
- If you purchase the auto-renewing offer, your subscription will renew at the end of the current term. Before it renews, we will send you a reminder notice stating the term and rate then in effect. Cancel anytime.
- To extend an existing subscription, purchase a new subscription and we will notify the publisher to extend your subscription based on the term you select.
- Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- This magazine subscription is provided by Hearst
From the manufacturer
The Science of Good Health
Bold, breakthrough, authoritative advice on staying healthy, physically and mentally.
Healthy Eating Made Delicious
Fuel your body, flatten your belly, and love every bite.
Work smarter, not harder. Prevention can guide you through your fitness journey, no matter what your goals are.
Wellness You Can Trust
Our team of doctors, healers, surgeons, and leading researchers across the country are answering your questions.
Prevention is the ultimate live-better handbook. It’s the trusted go-to guide to feeling your best, head to toe, inside and out through trustworthy expert advice, fresh ideas, and health secrets. We bring the latest health research to real life, so you can be healthier, fitter, and stronger. Inside each issue you’ll find: • Healthy Eating Made Delicious: Prevention will show you how to fuel your body, flatten your belly, and love every bite. Fitness tips to help you work smarter, not harder no matter what your goals are. • Answers to your questions from our team of doctors, healers, surgeons, and leading researchers across the country. • Wellness you can trust: The truth about trends, plus tested products and services.
- Date First Available : October 12, 2017
- Manufacturer : Hearst Magazines
- ASIN : B076BJMG4C
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #192 in Magazine Subscriptions (See Top 100 in Magazine Subscriptions)
- Customer Reviews:
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel, at any time, using Magazine Subscription Manager.
- Before your subscription expires Amazon will notify you via e-mail of the rate at which you will renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the order is placed.
- Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal.
- Each renewal term will be for a one year subscription, unless otherwise posted.
Learn more about auto-renewal subscriptions on Amazon.com
Privacy & Security
In order to complete your transaction, we will share the name, billing and shipping address and other order information associated with your purchase with the publisher or magazine vendor. Your name and address will also be shared with a circulation-auditing organization. We may share your e-mail with the publisher, but you can control how it will be used in Subscription Manager. We will not share your credit card information. Offers on this page are introductory. See Details.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.