Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Judee's Heavy Cream Powder 11 oz - GMO and Preservative Free - Produced in the USA - Keto Friendly - Add Healthy Fat to Coffee, Sauces, or Dressings - Make Liquid Heavy Cream
|Price:||$12.82 ($1.17 / Ounce) $12.14 ($1.10 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Judee's Gluten Free|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||11.5 x 8.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free|
About this item
- Add this powdered sweet cream as a healthy coffee creamer alternative or for baking baked goods. Our 72% butterfat Heavy Cream Powder is 100% non-GMO and preservative-free.
- Easily rehydrate product in an instant by mixing equal parts water and dried heavy cream, or a 1 cup to 1 cup ratio—perfect for recipes that call for traditional cream
- Made in the USA in a dedicated gluten-free facility and shipped in a standup, resealable pouch to ensure freshness
- Ingredients: Pasteurized Sweet Cream (80–90%), Skim Milk Solids (10–15%), Sodium Caseinate (<5%)
- Since 2009, Judee's has been dedicated to providing fresh, allergy-conscious ingredients. We recently updated our packaging, and even though you may receive our previous design, it's the same great product inside.
Add Richness with Milk & Dairy Powders
Judee’s milk, cream, and butter powders are a great way to fill out your recipes without the need to keep fresh dairy around. These products are perfect for:
- Adding creaminess to sauces or even coffee
- Substituting (either dry or reconstituted) in your favorite baked goods
- Sprinkling on snacks and vegetables for a bit of heartiness
- And more
Know What You’re Eating
Our first priority is healthy, delicious ingredients for your recipes. Any time you see gluten-free, nut-free, allergy-friendly, or any other labels on our products, you can be confident they’ve been made and packaged in a contaminant-free facility.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11.5 x 8.5 x 1.5 inches; 11 Ounces
- UPC : 613460862301
- Manufacturer : Gluten Free You and Me LLC
- ASIN : B07S93MZ7M
- Best Sellers Rank: #7,616 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #4 in Heavy Creams
- Customer Reviews:
Pasteurized Sweet Cream (80–90%), Skim Milk Solids (10–15%), Sodium Caseinate (<5%)
For liquid Heavy cream 1 tbsp water and 1 tbsp heavy cream powder, for liquid half and half 2 tbsp water and 1 tbsp whole milk powder 1 tbsp heavy cream powder
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Judee's Heavy Cream Powder - closest to the mild sweet taste of fresh cream
2. Anthony's Heavy Cream Powder - reminds me of raw grass fed cream and milk I've gotten from a co-op - has a grassy cow-y taste that I am not a fan of, even if it's actually more natural. Once mixed with powdered milk that farm taste is less pronounced and the two come together well enough to create a fair approximation of fresh full cream milk. If I hadn't tried Judee's I'd probably settle for this one, but since Judee's is much better, I dumped it.
3. WillPowder Heavy Cream Powder - my first taste hit me with a strong industrial refrigerant or walk-in freezer taste - if you've ever had desserts from a restaraunt stored too long in their display case so the cream picked up that distinctive refrigerated smell that your own fridge doesn't have, or if you've ever noticed that smell in a restaurant's walk in freezer - that is what this tastes like. I thought maybe after it was mixed and settled overnight or even two days it might disappate, but it did not. The texture is fine but the taste is not. I dumped it.
4. Hoosier Hill Farm Heavy Cream Powder - an odd unpleasant taste. Nothing like cream. Surprising, because I like other Hooier Hill Farm products. Dumped it.
1. Drop a tablespoon of this powdered goodness into a cup.
2. Add 8oz of hot coffee.
3. Stir for 10 seconds.
Honestly, that's all I did. I'm not sure what the people that complain about this product are doing to screw it up but this dissolved extremely well and tasted great. I haven't used it in a recipe yet but based on my results so far, I believe it would work well. If you're looking for a shelf stable coffee creamer that works perfectly, this is your product!
I followed the suggestion of one reviewer, who advised mixing some up the night before, and letting it sit in the fridge overnight. This worked for me; there was no powder left the next day. But when I a small amount of cream quickly for my hot drinks, I’ve had success reconstituting a SMALL amount with HOT water, mixing vigorously with a wire mini whisk (https://www.amazon.com/Honbay-Mini-Kitchen-Whisks-Each-Inches/dp/B01FQP23VC/ref=psdc_289774_t1_B07Q38S8DF), then adding water to make the final amount.
For the best results, don’t use anything but metal and glass to reconstitute or mix/store this product. The high content of butterfat solids will make this powder cling to anything - even metal and glass - but it’s easiest to clean off those surfaces.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.