|Item Weight||37.4 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||53.7 x 32.6 x 5.6 inches|
|Country of Origin||Mexico|
|Item model number||55A6H|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $33.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Hisense A6 Series 55-Inch 4K UHD Smart Google TV with Voice Remote, Dolby Vision HDR, DTS Virtual X, Sports & Game Modes, Chromecast Built-in (55A6H, 2022 New Model)
Enhance your purchase
|Screen Size||55 Inches|
|Supported Internet Services||Google TV|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet, HDMI|
|Model Name||A6 Series|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
About this item
- 4K Ultra High Definition: More pixels on the screen produces a more clear and succinct picture making content look more realistic and true to life. Combined with Hisense's AI UHD Upscaler , non 4K content will get enhanced to near 4K quality.
- Google TV: The entertainment you love. With a little help from Google. Google TV brings together movies, shows, live TV and more from across your apps and subscriptions and organizes them just for you.
- Dolby Vision HDR and HDR10: Innovative visual technology, Dolby Vision, brings the characters to life with darker darks, brighter brights , and a remarkable color range you can't get anywhere else. HDR10 is an HDR format that delivers HDR content via compatible over the air signals.
- Game Mode Plus: A collection of technologies come together to create a dynamic gaming experience. A 60Hz panel, variable refresh rate, and auto low latency mode makes sure that the television can handle the rigors of next generation gaming consoles.
- Sports Mode: With sports mode's preset settings, the television automatically adjusts itself to optimize sports content. Motion is smoother and color is adjusted for the best sports experience the television is capable of.
Visible screen diagonal
55" / 140 cm
Compare with similar items
| || |
Hisense 55A6G 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Android Smart TV with Alexa Compatibility (2021 Model), Black, TV Only
Hisense 55-Inch Class R6 Series Dolby Vision HDR 4K UHD Roku Smart TV with Alexa Compatibility (55R6G, 2021 Model)
TCL 55" Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart Google TV – 55S446, 2022 Model
Hisense 50-Inch Class H8 Quantum Series Android 4K ULED Smart TV with Voice Remote (50H8G, 2020 Model)
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Vanns - Same Day Shipping|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, HDMI, Ethernet, USB||Bluetooth||HDMI, Ethernet||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HDMI, Ethernet, USB||Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, HDMI, Ethernet, USB|
|Screen Size||55 inches||55 inches||55 inches||55||49.5 inches|
|Display Type||UltraHD||LED||LED||4K UHD||QLED|
|Refresh Rate||60 hertz||60 hertz||60 hertz||60 hertz||60 hertz|
|Total HDMI Ports||3||4||3||3||4|
What's in the box
The 2022 Hisense A6 series adds more picture quality enhancements and an operating system upgrade for the perfect 4K fit for consumers looking for options and affordability. Adding FilmMaker Mode reproduces movie content the way the director originally intended and adding Game Mode Plus with variable refresh rate at 4K 60Hz and auto low latency mode keeps the A6 series at pace with next generation game consoles. The A6 series also maintains DTS Virtual:X audio technology and Chromecast built in for fuller audio and video casting capabilities. These advancements are available in all sizes and position the A6 series as the "go to" Hisense television for the perfect 4K fit. With a little help from Google. Google TV brings together movies, shows, live TV and more from across your apps and subscriptions and organizes them just for you. Discover new things to watch with recommendations based on what you watch and what interests you, from across your subscriptions and content available to you. Ask Google to find movies and shows, answer questions, control smart home devices, and more, with your voice. And with the Google TV app you can watch anywhere, anytime.
From the manufacturer
The entertainment you love. With a little help from Google. Google TV brings together movies, shows, live TV and more from across your apps and subscriptions and organizes them just for you.
Voice Remote with Google Assistant
With the voice remote, you can open apps, adjust the volume, and search for your favourite shows using your voice. Just press the Google Assistant button on your remote to talk to Google.
Simply brilliant, 4k UltraHD TV.
The 2022 Hisense A6 series adds more picture quality enhancements and an operating system upgrade for the perfect 4K fit for consumers looking for options and affordability. Adding Film Maker Mode reproduces movie content the way the director originally intended and adding Game Mode Plus with variable refresh rate at 4K 60Hz and auto low latency mode keeps the A6 series at pace with next-generation game consoles. The A6 series also maintains DTS Virtual: X audio technology and Chromecast built-in for fuller audio and video casting capabilities. These advancements are available in all sizes and position the A6 series as the “go-to” television for the perfect 4K fit.
Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Before buying this TV, I had TCL 55 Roku TV, I liked it in the beginning, but after 3 years and few months, it went dark, no image at all.
Then I had to buy this TV, and wow, compared to TCL tv, really WOW.
First, there is a huge difference in screen quality, the color distinction, the real 4k, the picture depth. Also, the sound is great.
Second, if you use Google like me, you have to buy this TV, it's compatible with Google account, it's working with Google assistant, it works fine when Google photos and Google apps. I could even install Google Duo on the TV.
Third, I like how Google TV arranges apps, and the suggestions. It's way better than Roku.
I know I keep comparing with Roku, but this is my experience with smart TVs, I just hope that this TV lives longer than the older one, that's my only concern.
There are other TVs like Sony and Samsung that they are amazing, but in that price range, that's a great TV.
In conclusion, this TV kicks the shit out of TCL Roku. That's it.
By Mark on June 22, 2022
I think this is just as good as a brand name. I would buy this brand again.
TV SETUP: In comparison this TV set up is very easy. The onscreen instructions were very easy to follow. The TV set up took about 10 minutes. There was this cool feature that automatically sync the apps information from your phone into the tv. Basically it will ask you on your phone if it was okay to share the account with your new tv. I said yes and all my apps were sync together. There was no need to put in each username and password for every app. Yay!
ANTENNA: You have the option of using the Google smart tv with built in apps and you can also put an antenna on the tv and watch local channels without cable. This is the only feature I felt was a little inferior in comparison to the other smart tvs in my home. Even with a great antenna, I could only get 9 channels and nbc was the only local one. While Amazon fire and Roku average 39 channels. The antennas just didn’t work on this tv the same way. I even went out and bought a newer antenna and I only received 9 channels.
PICTURE QUALITY- Wow!! Wow! Wow! This has become our favorite TV in the house. Let’s just say with higher gas prices, we have brought movie night back to our home. I have Disney + and the Marvel movies look spectacular on this tv. This tv is worth every penny! Love! Love! Love! You can easily change the picture quality to vivid or other options and can even to adapt to Movie Night or Movie Day . TV is amazing!
REMOTE: The remote is the standard smart tv remove. It has 6 built in apps on it.. Netflix, Hulu, Prime videos, Tubi, Disney+ and Peacock. You just press the button and you are in the app.
VOLUME /SPEAKER This tv has great speakers and the volume on the remote work well in navigating
The TV was thin and light weight. It was also a wonderful size. My tv was 55 inches
I gave this tv 5 stars because any negatives are outweighed by the fantastic value and amazing picture. Way to go Google!
By Daniel Perkins on May 28, 2022
55" is big enough for me.
Now the question is how long will it work?....I will update if it fails sooner than expected...for $300 if it lives 2-3 years I'll be happy.
Top reviews from other countries
Con imagen 4k
Y no trae nada de eso
Su precio apenas llega a lo que me llegó...y si la pedí fue por la descripción que se veía como una buena oferta.
Le tendré que devolver