Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $15.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Holy Stone GPS Drone with 4K Camera for Adults - HS175D RC Quadcopter with Auto Return, Follow Me, Brushless Motor, Circle Fly, Waypoint Fly, Altitude Hold, Headless Mode, 46 Mins Long Flight
Enhance your purchase
|Video Capture Resolution||4K HD|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Item Weight||213.8 Grams|
|Battery Capacity||12.9 Watt Hours|
|Age Range (Description)||14|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 4K Ultra Clear Camera: 4K camera with 110° wide-angle and 90° adjustable provides a high resolution picture, enable to capture a perfect shot; 5GHz FPV transmission delivery a smooth and stable videos even in high-speed or strong-wind conditions
- GPS Auto Return: GPS assisted flight, it can perform automatically return home when the drone lost signal, out of range or low power, never have to worry about flying it away
- Better Flight Experience: 2 batteries give you up to 46 minutes flight experience. And functions like Altitude Hold, Optical Flow, Headless Mode, One Key Take Off/Landing and Speed Adjust make it so easy to beginners or newbies.
- Considerate Design: This drone comes with a carrying case, and the foldable fuselage design allows it easy to store and more portable for outdoor travelling, weight under 250g to save you from FAA registration.
- More Intelligent Functions: This drone can trace and follow you automatically, flying along a path you set, or fly around a point in circles, and when you pose to the camera it will take a photo or video, let you enjoy the wonderful flight experience.
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
4K Ultra Clear Camera
110° wide-angle and 90° adjustable 4K camera provides a high-resolution picture, enabling you to capture a perfect shot.
GPS Safe Fly
With GPS positioning, you can always have an accurate location of your drone. It will automatically fly back when the drone loses signal or get low on power.
5Ghz FPV Transmission
The 5Ghz FPV transmission delivers stabilized and smooth live videos through the app, you can enjoy a real-time view on your phone.(WLAN required 2.4G and 5G Dual Band)
Follow Me Mode
The drone automatically follows and captures you wherever you move. Keeping you in the frame is easier to get complex shots. This feature helps provide hands-free flying and selfies.
Circle Flight Application
Simply set a fixed point on the map with the smartphone application. The drone will automatically fly in a circular path to capture photos and record videos around the central point. A great way to let your drone fly itself while you enjoy your day.
More Flight Time
The kit comes with 2 modular batteries. The flight time can be up to 46 minutes, giving you more time to enjoy or work.
Specification Of HS175D Drone
|Max Flight Time||23 Minutes (Per Battery)|
|Dimension||14.2*11.8*2.8 IN (Unfolding)|
|Photo Resolution||4096*3072P(Stored on mobile phone)|
|Max Supported TF Card||64GB (Not Included)|
|Max Flight Distance||1640 feet/500m (outdoor and unobstructed)|
|Battery Type||7.6V 1700mAh Li-Po Battery|
|Max Transmission Distance||984 feet/300m (outdoor and unobstructed)|
|Package Content||1*HS175D Drone,1*Transmitter, 2*7.6V 1700mAh Li-Po Battery，8*Spare propellers, 2*USB Charging Cables,1*USB Charging Cable For Transmitter, 1*Screwdriver,1*Manual|
Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The remote would frequently disconnect from the drone even at close range. I took the drone to an isolated field fearing background wifi interference was messing with it but it would still disconnect randomly without warning and would not respond to any commands.
2. When the connection between the drone and remote was functional it was frequently plagued by input lag. When this happened commanding the drone to go up, down, left or right and would take upwards of 4 or 5 seconds for it to react. Avoiding obstacles or the ground becomes pretty tough when the drone won't respond instantly. Some lag I could understand if you were pushing max range but at 20 or 30 feet with both a fully charged drone and remote battery it should not be happening.
3. Without the GPS activated and set to manual flight mode the drone would constantly pull to the left. Despite trying to correct this with trim control adjustments this leftward pull was always present. The GPS stabilization when active would correct it but at the cost of constant motor revving lowering battery life and when the GPS signal faded due to cloud cover or trees the drone would zoom off to the left leaving me scrambling to compensate manually. (Tough to do if you are lagging or disconnected at the time) May be a rotor alignment or blade wear issue I do not know but on a new drone it should not be.
4. One of the two included battery packs would occasionally trigger a low battery alert even with a full charge. The only way to correct this was to land, remove the battery, re-calibrate and start the flight over. On one occasion the battery alert popped up on the screen and within 3 seconds the drone just shut off completely. Fortunately I was able to catch it.
Given all of these issues there is no way I could trust this drone to safely fly around my yard for fear it would crash into the neighbors place and absolutely I could not trust it out over open water for photo stills. The drone's instability and unreliable function would make the dreaded splash and sink scenario only a matter of time. There were some positives. I loved the size of the drone and the carry case was really great. The noise from the brushless motors was tolerable and the included dual chargers and battery packs were a nice bonus. If it had delivered on it's promised specs I would have been happy to keep it. I believe this is hit or miss prospect. Some of these drones do seem to work as they are designed to and some do not as there are other reviewers reporting the same issues I encountered. I suspect my drone was not new but packaged to appear that way as in my RC experience these types of problems are often seen in used / refurbished quads. No accusations here just an observation on my part. Either way I have had to return it. At this price point it's not a pro model but it is also not a disposable toy and should work correctly.
Setup: Downloaded the app from the QR code in the instruction manual. Once the app was downloaded I turned on the drone and connected to my mobile phone’s WIFI. Connected controller and did the initial calibrations. Spinning it HORIZONTALLY 3 times and spinning it VERTICALLY 3 times. Then I set it down on a FLAT LEVEL SURFACE. I then calibrated the GYRO by pushing both sticks to the bottom left until the lights on the drone blinked rapidly. They like I always do I waited until the GPS had a good lock. I have flown other drones in the past and rushing this step is a bad idea with ANY GPS drone. Ok I am now ready.
Test Flight: Just as important as taking off is learning how to initiate an emergency stop. To start the motors move LEFT STICK to the bottom right and RIGHT STICK to the bottom left. To TAKE OFF press the LEFT STICK up. At this point I hovered about 15 feet to check the stability. I was very much impressed by the stability!! I zipped around the yard and it handle very well. And video feed was solid on it. I next tested the EMERGENCY STOP, easy! I brought it down to about 4 feet AGL (above ground level) and hit the Record Video button and Lens Down button for 2 seconds and it came right down for an emergency landing.
MY Thoughts: Very nice to see a drone with this many features be so small. Just 215g! 4K camera. LiPo batteries (Lighter then Lithium Ion) Brushless Motors! It feels like the controller allows for more of gentle adjustments during flight. Meaning smoother videos and more agile around obstacles. Things I look forward to trying is the Trimmer functions used to adjust the Front back and left right drift. All in all an great upgraded drone for around $200.