Add to your order
from Allstate Protection Plans $74.99
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product damages from accidents, stains, rips, and tears are covered from day one. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included. Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
Home Life Premiere Classics Cloth Light Beige Cream Linen 51" Tall Headboard Platform Bed with Slats King - Complete Bed 5 Year Warranty Included-007
Enhance your purchase
Failed to load details.
About this item
- King Size - Outer Dimensions - 89" L x 85" W x 51" H
- Linen PLATFORM BED WITH SLATS
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE PLUS NO BOX SPRING REQUIRED!
- Brand New - Comes in Two Boxes
- Light Beige Linen
Customer ratings by feature
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Discover similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
Premium Polyester Linen
Upholstered with premium polyester linen, the HomeLife platform bed provides sturdy construction and the expensive appearance of the classic headboard. Place the bed against your wall as a color accent or in the center of a well-furnished room. Also comes in a variety of rich shades to fit the décor of any space.
Wood Construction - No Box Spring Required
Sturdy wooden slats allow for better support and less sagging for both inner-spring and memory foam mattresses. Mattress slats are made or sturdy hardwood to support life of mattress and ensure durability and support. No box spring required.
Features an elegant headboard design with upholstered linen and sturdy, durable construction. A modern silhouette is accentuated by tufted button accents and metal studs, perfect for a variety of bedroom styles.
- Premium Linen Upholstered Platform Bed Frame
- 51" Headboard
- Durable Wooden Slat Design/Mattress Support.
- Easy to Assemble, No Box Spring Required
HomeLife Upholstered Linen Platform Bed with Wooden Slats
Classic design meets sturdy construction in this ultra-sturdy, linen platform bed by HomeLife. Place it against your wall as a color accent or in the center of a well-furnished room. Comes in a variety of rich shades to fit the décor of any space.
- Twin Size: 76.5" L x 55.5" W x 51" H
- Full Size: 85" L x 64" W x 51" H
- Queen Size: 89" L x 69" W x 51" H
- King Size: 89" L x 85" W x 51" H
King Size Linen Platform Bed. High quality Linen construction. With Slats unlike anyone else who sells beds. All you need is a Mattress no bulky box spring to worry about.
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2017
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We moved into our new home around the same time we bought this bed, my wife has always been a clean freak so she vacuumed it before hand, I had read another post about bed-bugs but I figure it was a one time, bad luck occurrence. About a month later my wife started to get red bumps and bites, she was 6 months pregnant at the time and her OB just thought is was from her pregnancy, gave her a cream. Things kept getting worse, she was tested for cholestasis for the itchiness, nothing. Went to a dermatologist, said it looked like bed bugs probably, we inspected the whole house and our bed frame, our new mattress aswell but NOTHING! My wife was going crazy!! One night I finally decided to get down to it and spend hours searching all the baseboard, vents, outlets, etc! I was going to find out what it was. I shook that headboard like crazy, took it apart and ALAS! I saw some bed-bugs! This headache has cost us far more than what this bed was priced at. I don't know where there products are warehoused but it must not be a good place. I'm hoping someone read this and is able to remediate this problem as I'm now without a head board. Will update review if anything changes.