Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Hu Gluten Free Crackers | Everything 6 Pack | Keto Friendly, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Low Carb, No Added Oils, No Refined Starches
|Price:||$29.33 ($29.33 / Count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Flavor||Everything | 6-Pack|
|Package Weight||1.68 Kilograms|
About this item
- Contains two (2) 4.25 oz boxes of Hu’s Everything Gluten-Free/Grain-Free Crackers
- GLUTEN FREE CRACKERS: 8g Net Carbs, 1g Sugar, 2g Dietary Fiber, 3g Protein, 6g fat, 90 Calories for 26 Cracker serving
- VEGAN PALEO CRUNCHY GOODNESS: Crisply baked and made with unique blend of almond, whole cassava and coconut flour
- BE IN THE “NO”: NO Gluten, NO Grains, NO Refined Starches, NO Sunflower Oil, NO Dairy, NO Seed/Vegetable Oils, NO Corn, NO Rice, NO Soy
- GET BACK TO HUMAN: (Hu as in HUman) The goal isn’t to just get by. The goal is to live actively, age gracefully, and flourish. We started Hu to help people get back to eating, living, and thriving like humans. Our journey started with asking questions about our food, which lead us down a crazy rabbit hole of health and wellness discovery. We decided to cut through the clutter and focus on the simple things to get back to human.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Hu's products were practically made for the holidays - crackers, hunks and bars are perfect for gifting, snacking, or adding to you charcuterie board while our gems will add a special element to your favorite cookie recipe.
NO Gluten, NO Grains, NO Refined Starches
NO Sunflower Oil, NO Dairy, NO Seed/Vegetable Oils
NO Corn, NO Rice, NO Soy
Allergy Statement: Contains almond, coconut, and sesame. A gluten-free allergen clean is performed before production but we want you to know this product is manufactured on shared equipment that processes eggs, milk, peanuts, soy, other tree nuts, and wheat.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Had before dinner solo and with hummus. Love the everything flavor especially, but pizza would be ideal mid-afternoon snack. Didn’t get that “oh no” feeling 20-mins after when I over eat and don’t realize.
Wife made a mix of the three flavors and it was brilliant! Equal crunch flavor but diversity of flavor given the multi-packs we ordered. Loved it and eating this way allowed me to avoid extra calories from the dip.
Big fan. Love the chocolate more, but don’t know of any fight crackers would win over chocolate!
They are a little on the expensive side, but I think the quality of the ingredients, and the flavor and texture are worth it. I plan to order them again.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.