|Item Weight||0.75 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||4.75 x 3.25 x 0.5 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
[Updated 2021] Humane Tribe Smart Pet ID Locator Tag | Real-Time Text SMS Alerts | Email Alert with Location Sharing | Tag Syncs with Online Pet Profile | No Batteries or Subscription Required
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅ Functions as an External Microchip - Tag Includes Embedded NFC Chip, Unique QR Code, Short URL, and the Humane Tribe Hotline access to connect the Pet w/ their Owner
- ✅ Real-Time Text Message Alerts - When the Humane Tribe Tag is accessed by a Viewer, the Pet Owner will be notified instantly via SMS/text message
- ✅ Email Notifications with GPS Location Sharing - When the tag is accessed by a Viewer, the Pet Owner will receive an email that includes the pet's location (when shared) w/ driving directions provided by Google Maps
- ✅ 24/7 Access to View/Edit/Share Online Pet Profile - Better than a traditional tag or data hidden in a implanted microchip, the online pet profile allows the pet's owner to add pet data, contact details, medical information, and much more that automatically syncs with the tag in real-time via our proprietary TagSync technology
- ✅ No batteries or cellular service plans needed! The best pet tag to compliment a traditional pet id tag, a pet microchip, or use as a stand-alone smart pet id tag! Keep your pet protected & connected with the Humane Tribe!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Another issue I discovered is unrelated to the product itself. If you lose the dogs collar- you lose the tag. That happened to me, and I now I wish I had just ordered a cheap tag with my phone and address.
Yet another issue is adding a second dog to the same online account. In brief, you can't.
You need to create a different account for the second dog and it requires using a different email address. They may need to hire a new IT team with basic account software skills.
Finally I feel stupid thinking a qr code holds some advantage over a tag with explicit visual data.
The QR code can send the finder to a link with info- including a request to share their location. But that assumes the finder is 1) adept at scanning a QR code (at night- almost impossible)- and 2) agrees to share their location with an untrusted service. Sorry, but I don't trust my dog's safety to those questionable assumptions.
Instead just get a tag with your dogs name and phone number.