- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Airlab Tummy Time Baby Water Play Mat Inflatable Toy Mat for Infant & Toddlers Activity Center for 3 6 9 Months Newborn Boy Girl BPA Free (26inx 20in)
|Price:||$12.99 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PREMIUM QUALITY & LEAKPROOF:The Airlab tummy time mat designed exclusively with BPA-free, non-toxic, the thickest Food Grade PVC materials that had been thoroughly tested, proved the baby play mat is comfortable, soft, leakproof and long-lived.
- FUN TUMMY TIME TOY:The baby water mat offers your kid the ability to discover all about cause and effect as they press the fish around from place to place with their tiny fingers! The vivid, multi-colored design of the water play mat offers great stimulation and sensory learning.
- PROMOTE BABY'S DEVELOPMENT:The Tummy time water play mat helps strengthen baby's leg and arm muscles for early development. Build a foundation for baby to meet motor milestones including rolling, sitting, crawling, and more. Helps develop hand-eye coordination, by looking down at their hands, baby is seeing how they move and what they can do.
- EASY TO SETUP:Set the tummy mat by simply inflate the outer ring and fill the interior part with water, and let the fun begin! After empty the mat, you could fold or roll it up. It could be easily placed into handbag! Ideal baby toy for indoor and outdoor.
- IDEAL BABY GIFT:Without getting wet, your baby could be fascinated by the bright sea world and cute floating toys in the water. It is ideal baby toy gift for infants from 3 to 24 months. Also Ideal present for baby boys and girls or as newborn toys gift.
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
How important tummy time is for learning to crawl and walking?
Tummy time is essential from day one to help your baby grow strong – even if your baby fusses and cries when you put him on his belly. Experts find that babies who don't spend time face-down often have some delays in their development of motor skills.
The experience of being on their tummy helps babies learn to push up, roll over, sit up, crawl, and pull to a stand.
- When your baby is on his belly, he has to look up, left, and right to see people and objects. Moving his head around helps his skull round out, as well as strengthens his neck, shoulders, and trunk. Later on, these muscles will let him sit up. Eye muscles also get stronger as your little one looks around during tummy time.
Benifits of Tummy Time Mat
- Prevent Head Flat
- Hand-eye Coordination
- Perceived Ability
- Motor Skills
- Visual Development
- Promote Brain Development
- Parent-child Interaction Enhances Feelings
The Perfect Tummy Time Mat For Your Little Angel!
100% Safe for Your Baby's Well-Being & Healthy Development
- Material: 0.3 Food Grade Environmental PVC
- Size: 26" x 20" x 2.36"
- Weight: 0.71 lb
- Age Range: 3 months and up
- Package: 1 x Water Play Mats
Tummy Time Baby Water Play Mat Inflatable Toy Mat for Infant & Toddlers Activity Center
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Ronny Acosta on September 20, 2020
We are excited to get another grandson.
For each kid we like to get the tummy time water mats. All the babies live them. I was looking for a sea themed one. The whales on this is so cute. It even has the floating pieces inside the mat.
When we gave it to my stepson and DIL they blew it up to make sure there were no holes or any problems. Everything was A-OK. They like the size and can't wait for baby boy to use it.
this tummy time product is not a good buy especially for babies 0-6 months old--if this product is purchase there should be some kind of warning such as attendance is recommend at all times never leave the child unattended--I do not recommend this product for any small child
By Laura on August 9, 2020