Insignia - Fire TV Replacement Remote for Insignia and Toshiba - Black
|Compatible Devices||Television, Streaming Device|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, Infrared|
|Number of Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easily replace missing or damaged remote: Pairs quickly and easily with existing Insignia or Toshiba Fire TV Edition.
- Maintain full voice control: Keep the same full control functionality of your original remote control.
- Bluetooth technology: Utilizes both infrared and Bluetooth technology.
- Comfortable feel: Slim, lightweight design gives it a comfortable grip.
- Utilizes batteries: Requires two AAA batteries, not included.
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Losing or damaging the remote control to your TV is never ideal. Regain effortless control of your TV with the Insignia NS-RCFNA-21 Fire TV Edition Replacement Remote for Insignia-Toshiba. Maintain full voice control and all the benefits of your Fire TV Edition by quickly and easily pairing this replacement remote. Compatible with existing Insignia or Toshiba Fire TV Edition, this remote grants a comfortable feel and grip with a lightweight design. Bluetooth and infrared technology enable effective voice control. Remote requires two AAA batteries, which are not included. Never go through the headache of losing or damaging your TV remote again, simply replace it.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After adding batteries, this new remote worked out of the box for basic control functions. The included manual pointed out that the remote would need to be paired with the tv for full function control. The manual included simple instructions for pairing. The new remote now fully controls my Insignia Fire tv.
By Bermudez on October 16, 2021