- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
It's Just - Arrowroot Powder, Natural Thickener, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Non-GMO, Cornstarch Substitute
Enhance your purchase
|Diet Type||Gluten Free|
|Package Weight||0.24 Kilograms|
About this item
- One Ingredient / Pantry staple and essential; Food grade and Non-GMO; Versitile; Substitute for cornstarch or wheat; Premium, high quality stand-up pouch with resealable zipper for maximum shelf life; No junk, no fillers, no additives - Nothing Else!
- Gluten Free & Grain Free / Use as a natural food thickener from tuber (fleshy, nutritious root of plant); Contains no gluten or grain; Great for sweet or savory dishes; Make biscuits, sauces, or jellies; Colorless and flavorless; Paleo, Vegan, Celiac, Keto-friendly
- Real Arrowroot / Produced from Maranta Arundinaceae (aka Arrowroot) and not Cassava like many others. Nutrient rich arrowroot may promote a lower calorie intake; balanced digestive and colon functioning; enhance immune system; aid in sleep patterns. Good for little ones, too!
- Natural Beauty / Use in place of talc powder or chemical-free dry shampoo, additive for deoderants, useful for homemade make-up; May help skin heal or aid with blemishes, dark spots, acne scars, or rashes
- Satisfaction Guaranteed / If you are not completely satisfied for any reason, please contact us and we'll make it right; All of our It's Just! products are packaged in the USA (California) at our GMP Certified facility. Each batch is tested by a 3rd party lab so you can rest assured you're getting the best quality product, everytime!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, I don't know whether to be angry or scared - both I guess. After baking with it and my Celiac partner ate it, I read the fine print on the bag which says it comes from a facility where wheat is processed. This means it is not really gluten free. I'm quite afraid my partner will react badly.
This is unconscionable. This should have been mentioned in the online details and it should not be called gluten free after being exposed to wheat processing.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.