|Item Weight||9.3 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||10.75 x 2.48 x 1.26 inches|
|Item model number||OIYOIT-945410|
|Manufacturer Part Number||OIYOIT-945410|
M JJYPET Laptop Stand for Desk , Aluminum Computer Stand Holder, Ergonomic Anti-Slip Laptop Riser for Desk, Adjustable Notebook Stand for Laptop Compatible up to 17 inches,Foldable, Portable
Enhance your purchase
|Recommended Uses For Product||Laptop|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Sturdy and Stable: The laptop stand is made of Aluminum alloy, very sturdy and unfade.Triangle support design make it has less wobbly, won't shaking of the laptop while typing.
- Foldable and Portable: Very easy to fold.You can fold it up in less than 5 seconds. It weighs only 0.58 pounds, so it's convenient to carry and install. It only takes up a little space.
- Ergonomic Design: 7 angles adjustable. The laptop stand can be adjusted to the position you want. Keeping a comfortable sitting posture to avoid neck and wrist pain. Easy to type and don't block your hand.
- Better Cooling: The laptop stand adopts a hollow design, make there more space to dissipate heat and keep your notebook computer from overheating.
- Suit for Most Laptop: Suit for any laptop 10" to 15.6".Loading weight up to 32 lbs.
7Levels Angles and Comfortable Height for You !
Aluminum alloy material
All high quality metal & M structural design make this desk laptop stand much sturdier and stable than any plastic stand.
No slip rubber pad
The pad where the laptop rest has a rubberized texture and hence holds the device firmly. No risk of slipping easily
Great for heat dissipation
An open space design to increase air flow to help keep your PC Notebook cooler and prevent from overheating.
Why choose our JJY laptop stand ?
- Looks elegant in silver-tone and the finish.A
- couple of folds both horizontally and vertically and it is so small. Super portable product. Will easily fit in any bag.
- 7 angles adjustable.T
- he pad where the laptop rest has a rubberized texture and hence holds the device firmly. No risk of slipping easily.H
- inges are firm so easy to get a comfortable viewing angle.
- Great for heat dissipation.
- Overall very good built quality and feels sturdy.
- Super reasonably priced.
- Comes in a nice soft cloth carrying cover.
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2022
- width (closed) = 1 3/4 in. outer to outer
- width (open) = 7 5/16 in. outer to outer
- height (lowest level) = 2 3/4 in from table to top
- height (highest level) = 5 5/8 in. from table to top
- length = 10 in. flat
- weight = 257 grams
- # of height levels = 7
- slightly wider than many its class (likely due to opening mechanism
- full rubber coating on rails
- enough rubber on the bottom to feel secure and non-slippery
- like most of this style of stand, the legs are floppy, and a little bit of pain to initially line up...but good once set
- not the smoothest opening/closing mechanism, but better than some others its class
- feels a little flimsier than other like it (probably due to scissor opening mechanism)
The stand has a slightly wider-than-average width when open at 7 5/16" compared to others in its class. Also like most, the legs that hold into the bottom flop around and are little bit of pain to set in place, but fine once you get it set. Laptop has lots of rubber to touch, which gives a good feeling that the laptop won't slide around, which is good when a 15.6" laptop is probably around 14" wide (maybe more). I still wish these stands that advertise working with 15.6" laptops were wider. Feels a little flimsier when open than some. Probably not my first choice. Overall, no major complaints. Solid 4 stars for the price.
Seven (7) height adjustments. I use it for a 15.6" laptop, but could probably go to 17", and definitely down to 11".. Collapsible and portable, but at the price, I bought two - one for home and one for work. The home one is small enough, and light enough (and even comes with a soft bag for travel) to throw it into a laptop case or carryon and take it with you.
Definitely recommend. No frills; just sturdy and lightweight, with small rubber "feet" and places for the bottom of your laptop/notebook so it doesn't slide. Too large for a phone, but would easily accommodate an iPad or small tablet.