Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Jack Link's Beef Jerky, Original - Great Everyday Snack, 10g of Protein and 80 Calories, Made with 100% Beef - 96% Fat Free, No Added MSG** - 9 oz (Pack of 2)
|Price:||$23.90 ($1.33 / Ounce) $21.39 ($1.19 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
|Allergen Information||Almonds Free|
About this item
- GOOD SOURCE OF PROTEIN: Protein is an essential part of your diet. With 11 grams of protein and 80 calories per serving, it's a must-have snack to help keep you satisfied and energized all day.
- MADE WITH 100% BEEF: Jack Link's Beef Jerky is made from lean cuts of 100% beef. Our delicious beef jerky is 96% fat free with no added MSG**. **Except for that naturally occurring in soy sauce, hydrolyzed corn protein, and yeast extract
- FULL ON FLAVOR: Jack Link's expertly crafted beef jerky is hardwood smoked and slow cooked. Some call our signature Original flavor, bold, some call it savory, and everyone calls it delicious.
- PERFECT EVERYDAY SNACK: How did ancient civilizations fuel themselves to build pyramids or win sword battles Meat. If it worked for them, Jack Link's beef jerky can definitely help you power through a late day at work or fuel a workout.
- RESEALABLE: The 9 ounce bags are resealable, so your beef jerky will always be fresh and as delicious as the first time you opened it. Bring one to work for powering through your 2pm meeting or as a quick post-work out protein snack.k post-work out protein snack.
Special offers and product promotions
- Get 50% off gift wrap service with code GIFTWRAP50. Offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
From the manufacturer
Feed Your Wild Side
Good Source of Protein
Protein is an essential part of your diet and Jack Link’s Beef Jerky is a delicious way to get more every day. With 11g of protein and only 80 calories per serving, it’s a must-have snack to help keep you satisfied and energized all day.
Perfect Portable Snacks
How did ancient civilizations fuel themselves to build pyramids or win sword battles? Meat. If it worked for them, Jack Link’s beef jerky can definitely help you power through a late day at work, tackle your honey-do list or fuel a workout.
Made with 100% Premium Beef*
Jack Link’s Beef Jerky is made from lean cuts of 100% premium beef*, then seasoned with simple ingredients like water and salt. Our delicious beef jerky is 96% fat free with no added MSG**
**Except for that naturally occurring in soy sauce, hydrolyzed corn protein, and yeast extract
|Good Source of Protein||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Available Flavors||Original, Teriyaki, Peppered, Sweet & Hot, Jalapeno, Zero Sugar||Original, Teriyaki, Zero Sugar, Wild Heat, Variety Pack||Original, Teriyaki||Original, Teriyaki, Sweet Habanero, Rotisserie Chicken, Variety Pack||Original, Teriyaki, Peppered, Wild Heat, Sweet & Hot, Jalapeno, Rotisserie Chicken, Sweet Habanero|
Family Owned Since the 1880’s
We are proud to be a family-owned company! When you rip open a bag of Jack Link’s, you will get a taste of the American tradition that made this family business a success: hard work, fun and quality products. Jack Link’s protein snacks is the fuel for people to Feed Their Wild Side, no matter the occasion.
*100% Premium Beef backed by USDA Approval #G91027400 - 12/20/2018
Think way back. Like even before that. Ancient civilizations fueled themselves with meat. How'd they build pyramids or win sword battles? Meat. If it worked for them, it can definitely help you power through. Maybe you won't be building pyramids but endless to-dos, kids' activities and classes, the daily grind of work, squeezing in a workout and so much more can feel just like it. When you're in a snacking mood, skip the chips or carb-heavy crackers and grab Jack Link's Original Beef Jerky. Packed full of 11g of protein per serving with only 80 calories, snacking on our savory beef jerky as part of your balanced diet keeps you energized and satisfied all day long. Jack Link's Beef Jerky is made from lean cuts of 100% premium beef, then seasoned with simple ingredients like salt and water. It's 96% fat free with no added MSG**, and always hardwood smoked and slow cooked, resulting in a tender, delicious beef snack. Some call our signature Original flavor bold, some call it savory, and everyone calls it delicious. **Except for that naturally occurring in soy sauce, hydrolyzed corn protein, and yeast extract
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 12.44 x 7.4 x 4.09 inches; 1.13 Pounds
- Manufacturer : Link Snacks
- ASIN : B07JLT9FK9
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #282 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #4 in Jerky
- Customer Reviews:
BEEF, WATER, SUGAR, BROWN SUGAR, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF SALT, BEEF STOCK, FLAVORS, SOY SAUCE (WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT), HYDROLYZED CORN PROTEIN, YEAST EXTRACT, MALTODEXTRIN, CITRIC ACID, PINEAPPLE POWDER. CONTAINS: SOY, WHEAT
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2020
Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2021
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.