Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Jack Link's Beef Jerky, Peppered, 1/2 Pounder Bag - Flavorful Meat Snack, 9g of Protein and 80 Calories, Made with Premium Beef - 96% Fat Free, No Added MSG** or Nitrates/Nitrites
|Price:||$10.62 ($1.33 / Ounce) $9.50 ($1.19 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- GOOD SOURCE OF PROTEIN – Protein is an essential part of your diet and Jack Link's Beef Jerky is a delicious way to get more every day. With 9g of protein and 80 calories per serving, it's a must-have snack to help keep you satisfied and energized all day
- MADE WITH 100% BEEF: Jack Link's Beef Jerky is made from cuts of 100% beef. Our delicious beef jerky is 96% fat free with no added MSG** or Nitrates/Nitrites. **Except for that naturally occurring in soy sauce, hydrolyzed corn protein, and yeast extract
- FULL ON FLAVOR: Love a little spice. Our Peppered Beef jerky delivers. Expertly seasoned with a special blend of herbs and spices and finished off with cracked black pepper. Then, it's slow roasted over hardwood smoke.
- PERFECT EVERYDAY SNACK: How did ancient civilizations fuel themselves to build pyramids or win sword battles. Meat. If it worked for them, Jack Link's beef jerky can definitely help you power through a late day at work or fuel a workout.
- RESEALABLE SHARING SIZE: The jumbo 1/2 pound sharing size bag is resealable so your beef jerky will always be fresh and as delicious as the first time you opened it! It's perfect for sharing with family and friends.
From the brand
From the manufacturer
Feed Your Wild Side
Good Source of Protein
Protein is an essential part of your diet and Jack Link’s Beef Jerky is a delicious way to get more every day. With 11g of protein and only 80 calories per serving, it’s a must-have snack to help keep you satisfied and energized all day.
Perfect Portable Snacks
How did ancient civilizations fuel themselves to build pyramids or win sword battles? Meat. If it worked for them, Jack Link’s beef jerky can definitely help you power through a late day at work, tackle your honey-do list or fuel a workout.
Made with 100% Premium Beef*
Jack Link’s Beef Jerky is made from lean cuts of 100% premium beef*, then seasoned with simple ingredients like water and salt. Our delicious beef jerky is 96% fat free with no added MSG**
**Except for that naturally occurring in soy sauce, hydrolyzed corn protein, and yeast extract
|Good Source of Protein||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Available Flavors||Original, Teriyaki, Peppered, Sweet & Hot, Jalapeno, Zero Sugar||Original, Teriyaki, Zero Sugar, Wild Heat, Variety Pack||Original, Teriyaki||Original, Teriyaki, Sweet Habanero, Rotisserie Chicken, Variety Pack||Original, Teriyaki, Peppered, Wild Heat, Sweet & Hot, Jalapeno, Rotisserie Chicken, Sweet Habanero|
Family Owned Since the 1880’s
We are proud to be a family-owned company! When you rip open a bag of Jack Link’s, you will get a taste of the American tradition that made this family business a success: hard work, fun and quality products. Jack Link’s protein snacks is the fuel for people to Feed Their Wild Side, no matter the occasion.
*100% Premium Beef backed by USDA Approval #G91027400 - 12/20/2018
Ancient civilizations fueled themselves with meat. If it worked for them, it can definitely help you power thru. You may not be crossing treacherous seas, but endless to-dos, kid activities and trying to squeeze in a workout can feel just like it. Jack Link's Peppered Beef Jerky is marinated in our signature seasoning blend then is topped off with a carefully selected coarse ground black pepper. Then, it's slow cooked over hardwood smoke for a beefy umami flavor topped with a pepper-y punch of perfection. Packed with 9g of protein per serving, it's 96% fat free and has no added MSG**, nitrates or nitrites. Share a bag on family movie night, bring it to the soccer game for a snack or toss a bag in the car for when the whole gang is hungry. When we open a bag it hardly lasts three minutes, but once open, be sure to refrigerate or eat your beef jerky within three days. **Except for that naturally occurring in soy sauce, hydrolyzed corn protein, and yeast extract
- Product Dimensions : 1.02 x 7 x 11.86 inches; 8 Ounces
- Item model number : 10000008210
- UPC : 017082877086
- Manufacturer : Jack Links
- ASIN : B00VB1Y3FU
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #260 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
BEEF, SUGAR, WATER, SALT, LESS THAN 2% FLAVORINGS, SOY SAUCE [(WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT), MALTODEXTRIN], YEAST EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED CORN PROTEIN, CITRIC ACID.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm type 2 diabetic, and frequently deal with low blood sugar. Then I found myself grabbing for an unhealthy snack just to get by until I can eat. This is a far better option. A few pieces have enough protein to get me through that low.
Jack's brand has very good flavor, and is more tender than many other brands.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.