Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Jordan's Skinny Mixes Syrups Cinnamon Dolce, Sugar Free Flavoring, 25.4 Oz
|Price:||$9.49 ($0.37 / Fl Oz) $8.49 ($0.33 / Fl Oz)|
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Jordan's Skinny Mixes|
|Flavor||Brown Sugar Cinnamon|
|Volume||25.4 Fluid Ounces|
|Number of Items||1|
About this item
- A Must In Your Home: Looking for a way of enjoying your favorite coffee specialties without feeling guilty about those extra calories? Add a rich and intense flavor to your beverages with Jordan’s Skinny Mixes skinny syrups sugar free!
- Premium Quality Ingredients: This coffee flavoring syrup is made with superior quality ingredients, containing no GMOs, gluten or sugar, with a keto-friendly kosher recipe that is suitable for everyone!
- Guilt-Free Pleasure: Satisfying your sweet tooth is now easier than ever with this sugar free coffee syrup which has zero calories, no sugar and no carbs, a perfect addition for your favorite beverages!
- Intense and Delicious Flavor: The superb combination of cinnamon and brown sugar will pamper your taste buds whether you choose to serve it in your coffee, latte, espresso, cappuccino, tea, cold brew, smoothies, protein shakes and much more!
- Plenty To Go Around: The Jordan’s Skinny Mixes sugar free syrup for coffee comes in a convenient 25.4fl oz bottle, enough for 25 servings. An excellent choice for home bars, cafes, kitchens or restaurants!
The ideal combination of two classic flavors, Brown Sugar Cinnamon Skinny Syrup is perfect for a warm, comforting drink. Add guilt free flavor to coffees, lattes, mochas, cappuccinos, desserts, oatmeal or just about anything. 0 Calories. 0 Sugar. 0 Carbs. Gluten Free Kosher. Made in the USA.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3 x 3 x 12 inches; 3.53 Ounces
- Item model number : 2268473
- UPC : 752830684737
- Manufacturer : Skinny Mixes, LLC
- ASIN : B07FYSS14S
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #918 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The flavor profile for the cinnamon dolce is completely off. When you smell it, it has a smell like a cheap candy flavoring. I can’t pinpoint the exact smell but if you’re going for a sweet cinnamon-y flavor this is not it. It has sweetness and if that’s what you’re going for then you’d probably enjoy it. But then again you could just add any sugar free sweetener.
Looking for a cinnamon dolce dupe? Buy some Sugar free vanilla, a pump of SF hazelnut, and add generous amount of cinnamon. This syrup is like drinking candy syrup without and flavor profile to it. Don’t waste your money.
I’m not one for incrediblysweet drinks and consume sugar that often (the occasional dessert going out for dinner) so I didn’t want a regular sweetener. Then again, having tried sugar free syrups there’s always that slight aftertaste. You know what I’m talking about. Yet, I took a leap of fair and have been happily rewarded.
The syrup is rather light. Before trying it in my coffee, I took a quick sip. The cinnamon comes through and the syrup adds the sweetness necessary to create a revival cup of coffee to any gourmet coffee shop. I don’t detect an artificial or aftertaste and it has been the desired flavor (even more than I had originally expected) that I was looking for.
If I had to point out one thing, it would be that unlike the coffee shops, this bottle does not have the squirt top that you may be familiar with. Instead you have to eyeball it and figure out what your personal pour amount. Start off by just adding a dash and going up. I started with wayy too much and my drink was too sweet (even with a sugar free syrup). This is me nitpicking, but really isn’t a problem. Great product and I even subscribed for the one a month option, something I had not done in my years on here. Highly recommend!
It wasn't good news coming back from the doctor and hearing that you've become diabetic and having to give up on sweet treats.
But, getting this to replicate you're favorite coffee treat indulge in doesn't make a sugar free life style all that bad😋 This even tastier than normal flavorings. I prefer this one other the others
It does not have that fake sugar after taste. I cannot say for certain that it tastes like cinnamon but it’s definitely sweet caramel-ly flavor. Almost like a Crème Brûlée? Either way, I’m a fan and would purchase again.
Today I drank my yeti tumbler of coffee so fast and with a smile on my face.
My taste buds are happy again.
It’s been awhile since my morning coffee ritual included enjoying the coffee.
I just bought a cold brew thing a ma bob and can’t wait for iced coffee now!
The Brown sugar cinnamon is amazing...bought all of the other cinnamon things and a caramel. This pandemic has me hoarding my coffee stuff... especially during all of this political crap and the plethora of things that need reading etc.. coffee is essential during this crazy, maddening and depressing time.
Soooo buy the syrup to make you happy... especially if you are on keto.... like me... I don’t know about the sugar alcohols etc..at this point I don’t GAF Bc coffee tastes great again.
I need good things right now and so do you... buy this stuff. I have zero regrets that I had no impulse control and bought 4 different flavors...
Now I wait to see if they do pumpkin spice 🤗
I’m addicted to this stuff now and just realized it has Splenda . I know people who have suffered from neurological issues Bc of splenda..I’m scared Bc Alzheimer’s runs in my family... I wish they’d go the natural sweetener route. Stevia is way better than the chemicals in Splenda! Or monkfruit even. If they change it I’d still buy their products. At this rate I may throw them away knowing I could be causing myself harm.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.