- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Jugader 50FT Ninja Warrior Obstacle Course for Kids, Ninja Slackline with 10 Accessories Climbing Net, Swing, Ladder, Ninja Wheel, Monkey Bars, Gym Rings, Rope Knots (Double Line Design)
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [Upper Ninja Slackline and Bottom Slackline Design] Offer enough security. Especially helpful if your kids don't have enough strengh to hang on the obstacle courses. You can also use the slackline to do balance trainning.
- [10 Different Slackline Obstacle Courses for Kids to Conquer] Fit kids 5+. Weight capacity 250LBS. Perfect ninja course for kids outside for backyard family fun, get togethers, summer camping, party challenge, junior intro training set, playground equipment, park, beach trips, outdoor and indoor games, etc.
- [How To Measure Your Trees] Combined circumference of two trees plus distance between trees less than 50ft. (If you don't have trees or your trees are too thick, just tell us, we can offer a solution for you to resolve the issue.)
- [50FT Longer Line] Mean you can add more obstacle courses for your kids. From their point of view, the more, the merrier.
- [Package Include] 1.5 inch x 50 ft Ninja Slackline, 2 inch x 50 ft Slackline, Colorful Climbing Net, Ladder, Swing Seat, Ninja Wheel, 2 Gym Rings, 2 Monkey Bars, 2 Rope Knots, 4 Tree Protectors, 15 Triangle Clips, 11 Carabiners, 4 Triangle Carabiners, Storage Bag, 100% Customer Service and 3 Years Warranty.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
50FT Ninja Warrior Obstacle Course with Climbing Net, Ninja Wheel, Swing, Ladder, Gym Rings, Monkey Bars
- The width of the ninja slackline: the upper is 2 inch and the bottom is 1.5 inch.
- Both ends of the climbing net/ladder can be fixed to the ninja straps for help balance.
- The suitable setup height is about 1ft off the ground when kids are hanging on the attachments.
- The length of the swing can be adjusted through metal buckles on the ropes on each side of the seat.
How to figure out the appropriate setup distance
Combined circumference of two trees + Distance between trees + 3ft (for slackline adjustment) ≤ 50ft
If you need installation video, please click " contact seller " directly.
- Upgraded triangle clips(made of stainless steel) with smoother edges for reducing fray.
- Unfixed clips with attachments position adjustment for matching all ages.
- The ratchet straps for easier tensioning the line.
- The tree covers for protecting the tree from bark scratching.
Durable high-quality material. Colorful design attracts children to do outdoor training.
Most popular activity for any outdoor playground, offering endless fun.
360° Spinning wheel, playing and training like a true ninja.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Dual lines - slack line and the line above for installing the climbing hardware items. I think that is better for younger kids.
-A variety of climbing items plus a swings
-Durable. Nothing has broke with even the hardest playing.
-Bag for storage is substantial
-A bit of a bear to set up with one person. Once you get the hang of it it goes smoother. And slack influences how high you need to set it up.
-Slack- plenty of slack in both lines even when I had them tightened to the max. Not sure if this is what is expected with this type of strap setup but even hanging the bottom line a around 2 feet above ground the line bottoms out near the center for kids over 60 lbs. Top line slack also means you really need to hang it high (maybe between 10ft and 11ft) if you want this to be a bit of a challenge. So probably not best for teens let you want to turn this into a type of ropes course.
But for what it does do it is a good set- although it leans more to a balance challenge for bulker kids and adults with the bottom line installed. For all the hardware included it is quite a value.
By S S on July 30, 2021
By Kaitlyn Wear on July 24, 2021