- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Jugader 160FT Zipline Kits for Backyard with 100% Stainless Steel Cable, Zip Lines for Kids and Adults Outdoor with Tensioning Kit, Spring Brake, Upgraded Seat with Safety Harness, Detachable Trolley
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [Cable Tensioner Kits = Ratchet with Strap + Wire Grip] Included for easier installation. Detachable trolley can be fitted from any part of the cable, while others' can only be installed and removed from the beginning.
- [Safety Comes First] 6FT stainless steel spring brake avoids a sudden stop + adjustable safety belt & strap offers dual protection + non-slip handlebar for maximum security. Weight capacity is 250LBS.
- [Happiness Comes Second] The LONGEST 160FT zipline offers faster ride and an increase in height. Upgraded seat with added plastic neck reduces the friction & protects kid's legs.
- [Take Tree Protection Into Consideration] 160FT main cable + 6.5FT sling cable, both are stainless steel for longevity and with soft pipes to protect trees. (Any issue, please send us a message via support email on warranty card.)
- Product Accessories: Zip Line Trolley, SUS304 160 ft Main Cable with Soft Pipe & Spring Brake, 6.5 ft Sling Cable with Soft Pipe for Tree Protection, Ratchet with Strap, Wire Grip, Adjustable Safety Belt/Strap, Seat with Rope, 7 U-Clamps with Washer, 3 Carabiners, Turnbuckle and Wrench, Turnbuckle Safety Backup Cable, Storage Bag.
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Sign up now
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
We Can Offer Installation Video.
160FT Stainless Steel Main Cable with Soft Pipe & Spring Brake
We packed the 160FT SUS304 main cable with spring brake, which can save more time for installation. 160FT cable comes with soft pipe for tree protection.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Do NOT buy this. It's just a box (much smaller than you'll expect) of random, bottom quality zip line-ish parts cobbled together in China. It has turned out to be terrible and is NOT worth the money.
- The instructions are awful. You'll figure it out but you will waste a lot of time and end up redoing the setup more than once.
- The "160 feet" is less than 160 feet but that's a common complaint about these kits based on other products reviews. It's supposed to be high grade stainless line but looks 100% identical to the cheap braided line I got from Tractor Supply for a fraction of the cost. A magnet sticks to it. I don't think it's stainless but I'm not a metallurgist.
- The "brake" is a block of plastic with a hole drilled in it and a piece of bungee rope tied to it. It doesn't work. The instructions say to have an adult stand at the end and hold it to slow the rider down. So you need an adult at the start to load the kid on, and an adult at the end? Other kits appear to have a big spring you put around the line. I don't know if those work well but I am guessing they work better than a piece of plastic with a rope on it.
- The included hardware is no good. It's impossible to get tight. I used an off-road vehicle with a winch and still couldn't get it right. The hardware is stainless but cheap and there's no extras or spares. The turnbuckle to use to tighten it is so tiny that there's no way to use it for anything. Don't waste your time with it. The tree saving strap? It's nothing more than a roughly-cut piece of PVC water line, cheap at that. Oh, and you've gotta take it off and put the brake plastic block back on the line, don't forget or you'll waste a lot of time.
- The hand grip / trolley is cheap and flimsy. Very flimsy - it's already had screws come out in the first day of use. Dangerous.
- The "safety strap" and belt are crap as well. Way too big for a child and a pain to adjust.
- Finally, the "seat" is on a rope 9 feet long. You are supposed to sit in it and put your hands on the trolley above you. You can shorten it to about 4.5 feet. I am 6 feet tall and it was too much of a reach for me as a grown man. We had to tie a knot to lift the seat up for the kids.
I regret this purchase. The seller is just trying to cash in on the coronavirus quarantine summer craze. They grabbed random stuff from the market in China and stuffed it in a box. You could get the same stuff for a fraction of the price and probably have a better, safer time.
Oh, but you do get colorful flags, which the seller says is important! What exactly are you supposed to do with those...
By itsformo on September 25, 2020