Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
KOYAH - Organic Freeze-dried Lemon Powder (1 Scoop = 1 Lemon Wedge): 80 Servings, USA & Mexico Grown, Whole-Fruit Powder, Raw
|Price:||$29.99 ($7.08 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
- OUR GOAL - We strive to produce the world's highest quality lemon powder. Organic, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Whole-Food. Freeze-dried to retain the cellular structure and maximum amount of nutrition in each organic lemon.
- TASTE - Similar to whole lemons including peel which adds a slightly bitter note to it. COLOR - Light yellow.
- SIMPLE PROCESS - We start with organic lemons grown in the USA & Mexico. They are harvested > Washed > Frozen > Freeze-Dried > Powdered
- INGREDIENTS - Organic Freeze-dried Lemon Powder (Including the peel)
- EACH JAR - 80 scoops. Each scoop of powder is equivalent to 1 wedge of fresh organic lemon.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
USDA Organic products must be produced using farming practices that maintain and improve soil and water quality, minimize the use of synthetic materials, conserve biodiversity, and avoid genetic engineering, among other factors. Crops can be certified organic if they’re grown without prohibited substances such as most synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for three years prior to harvest. Products that contain a minimum of 95 percent organic ingredients and use the USDA Organic seal are part of Climate Pledge Friendly.
We start with whole, organic lemons that are organically grown in the USA & Mexico. They get frozen, then Freeze-dried, and lastly they are ground into a powder.
OUR MISSION - The Worlds Highest Quality Fruit and Vegetable Products
Tips for evaluating the quality of a lemon powder:
- Start with the color - If you think about a lemon, the outer skin is the only vibrant yellow part. Therefore when you look closely at the powder of a whole lemon, it should be a yellowish/off-white color, with specs of bright yellow throughout it. Little brown specs will also be present as they are parts of the seeds. If the powder is all yellow, you most likely have a lemon peel powder.
- Taste and smell - You should smell lemons when you open your powder. If the powder is a whole lemon powder, like ours, it should include the sour taste of the lemon as well as the bitter taste of the peel. We include the peel in our powder because like most fruits, the skin/peel is where most of the nutrients are. Some may not enjoy the bitter taste, but we think it is a nice "natural" taste compared to a typical super sweet lemonade.
- Ingredient List - Our product is 100% pure organic lemon powder (including peel). Many lemon powders will claim to be "100% Lemon Juice Powder" though they taste sweet... we're not sure how that is possible as we've never eaten a sweet lemon before. From our experience, every fruit "juice" powder always contains a carrier added to it (typically maltodextrin) to keep the powder from clumping. Most companies will not even mention this on their labels, but their products will taste extra sweet. By using freeze-dried whole lemons (including the peel and pulp) our lemon powder does not require any sort of additive and we can keep it 100% pure.
- Other things to consider - Lastly, when evaluating the quality of a powder it is important to understand how and where the product was grown. Was it grown using Organic farming practices and is it certified USDA Organic? Was it grown in good quality soil, or was it grown in highly polluted areas (such as China where heavy metals such as lead can be a major concern).
Organic Raspberry Lemonade
- One Scoop KOYAH Organic Lemon Powder (equivalent to 1 lemon wedge)
- One Scoop KOYAH Organic Raspberry Powder (equivalent to 15 raspberries)
- 12 oz of Water & Ice
- Shake it up and enjoy!
Inspired By My Dad
When my dad was going through chemotherapy and struggling to eat more fruits and veggies, KOYAH was able to help him... and it still helps him today.
At KOYAH we strive to make the world's highest quality fruit and vegetable products, so you can get their nutritious benefits even when life gets busy.
|KOYAH Organic Lemon Powder||True Lemon Crystallized Lemon||King Arthur Flour Lemon Juice Fruit Powder|
|Ingredients||100% Whole Organic Lemon Powder||Crystallized Lemon (Citric Acid, Lemon Oil, Lemon Juice)||Corn Syrup Solids, Lemon Juice, Lemon Oil.|
|100% Pure Lemon Powder||✓||X||X|
|Each Serving||Is one powdered lemon wedge.||Is the "taste" of one lemon wedge.||Not stated.|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.7 x 3.7 x 3.5 inches; 8.32 Ounces
- UPC : 850198008452
- Manufacturer : KOYAH
- ASIN : B07JB79835
- Customer Reviews:
Organic Freeze-dried Lemon Powder (including peel)
Add to water, smoothies, and juices. Sprinkle on as a seasoning when cooking. Each scoop of powder is equivalent to 1 wedge of lemon (including peel).
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very disappointed in the quality considering how much it cost.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.