Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Cream of Tartar (12 oz) by Kate Naturals. Natural, Gluten-Free, Vegan & Plant-Based Keto-Friendly & Paleo-Friendly. Leavening Agent for Baking, Cooking, Cleaning & Crafting
Enhance your purchase
|Package Weight||0.34 Kilograms|
|Variety||Cream Of Tartar|
About this item
- THE DO-IT-ALL ADDITIVE: Our natural Cream of Tartar truly does it all. From acting as a leavening or stabilizing agent in baking & cooking to functioning as a do-it-all stain remover, Cream of Tartar makes for the perfect addition to any household pantry.
- STAIN REMOVER & POLISHER IN ONE: In addition to being the perfect leavening or thickening agent for baking & cooking, Cream of Tartar is also an excellent stain remover & stainless steel or silver polisher due to its naturally acidic composition.
- PERFECTLY PACKAGED: Our Cream of Tartar is carefully packaged and ready to enjoy in a convenient resealable container. Simply slip open the top of the container, sprinkle or scoop out the perfect amount of powder & reseal to keep it at its freshest.
- NATURALLY GLUTEN-FREE: Because it is sourced from fermented wine, our Cream of Tartar is naturally gluten-free! This means that you can easily enjoy this additive in your favorite baked goods or desserts such as whipped cream, angel food cake & meringue.
- LOVE IT GUARANTEE: We understand that you have placed your trust in us to provide you with the best quality & most delicious cream of tartar. Because of this, we offer a 100% guarantee of your enjoyment of this smooth & tasty food & crafting additive.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Naturally Acidic Byproduct
Cream of Tartar is a naturally occurring byproduct of the timeless wine making process. Also known as potassium hydrogen tartrate, cream of tartar is a purified smooth white powder that is found within the barrels after wine is aged. Naturally acidic, this product serves a variety of uses both in and out of the kitchen, from cooking and cleaning to crafting and baking.
The ultimate household and pantry essential, Cream of Tartar offers a wide variety of uses in baking, cooking, cleaning and more. When consumed, cream of tartar offers a notable boost of necessary nutrition. Filled with potassium, cream of tartar offers antimicrobial properties that can be used to help fight acne when applied to trouble areas as a paste. Additionally, this potassium may be beneficial in helping fight the occurrence of headaches or migraines. The high level of magnesium in addition to potassium also may help as a natural digestive aid, acting as a laxative and easing constipation.
How to Use Cream of Tartar
Not only is Cream of Tartar an amazing leavening and thickening agent, but also a great cleaning resource. Cream of Tartar can also be easily mixed with different household ingredients to serve as a natural cleaning agent that can replace harmful chemicals such as bleach. It can also be used in a variety of fun family crafting projects, such as making playdough or painting.
Add cream of tartar to your gravies, soups and sauces to create a thicker consistency. You can also use it in delicate desserts such as meringue or whipped cream to keep them from deflating. Cream of tartar is also great for blending into your favorite cookie recipes for a thicker and fluffier cookie with a smooth texture.
About Kate Naturals
Our facility is located in California. We comply with the highest manufacturing standards to ensure that all of our products are top quality. Kate uses natural ingredients in her products without the harmful chemicals that damage our well-being and our environment. Her motto is if she cannot pronounce the ingredient, she won't use it in her products.
|Cream of Tartar||Cream Cheese Powder||Sour Cream Powder||Heavy Cream Powder|
|Ideals For||Leavening and Stabilizing Agent for your baking and cooking. Antimicrobial in Tartar help you fight acne.||Your favorite breakfast: omelets, quiches. Add-on Popcorn and Pretel. Contains Electrolytes of your body function.||Yummy baked potatoes and casseroles. Addon soup, ranch, and onion dips. Filled with vitamins and minerals.||Replaces Coffee Creamer, Half and Half substitute. Good for soup & creamy sauce. Produce fresh cream for multi-purposes.|
|Sauces & Dip||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Amount||12 oz||12 oz||8 oz||12 oz|
- Package Dimensions : 7.87 x 5 x 1.5 inches; 12 Ounces
- UPC : 810002444425
- Manufacturer : Kate Naturals
- ASIN : B0921G8S81
- Best Sellers Rank: #18,485 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.