Kellogg’s Froot Loops Jumbo Snax Cereal Snacks, Kids Snacks, Fruit Flavored, Original, 5.4oz Box (12 Pouches)
- Make everyday moments more fun with your favorite cereal, now jumbo-sized and packaged perfectly for snacking anytime, anywhere
- Bursting with that fruity flavor you know and love, these are snacks the whole family will love
- A tasty, wholesome cereal snack that contains no high fructose corn syrup
- Perfect for both kids and adults; Pack in lunchboxes, tote bags, or in the car; Makes a delicious mid-morning or afternoon snack at home or on-the-go
- Includes 1, 5.4-ounce multi-count box containing 12, 0.45-ounce pouches of ready-to-eat Jumbo Snax; Packaged for freshness and great taste; Kosher Pareve
Now jumbo-sized, your favorite fruity cereal brand is packaged perfectly for on-the-go snacking. This convenient multi-pack 5.4oz box includes 12 pouches of Kellogg’s Froot Loops Jumbo Snax, which makes it easy to enjoy these jumbo cereal bites and the naturally fruit-flavored taste anytime, anywhere. Jumbo Snax are perfect for lunchboxes, a mid-morning pick-me-up, or after school snacks. Pack a pouch in your backpack or gym bag to enjoy after practice or sporting events. Take with you in the car for the perfect road-ready snack. Wherever life takes you, Jumbo Snax pouches are made for busy, on-the-go moments. More than just convenient, Froot Loops Jumbo Snax is made with the goodness of wholesome grains and no high fructose corn syrup; it’s a crunchy, sweet treat you can feel great about
- Product Dimensions : 5.69 x 4.25 x 8 inches; 9.12 Ounces
- UPC : 038000234590
- Manufacturer : Kellogg's
- ASIN : B085YK9F3G
- Best Sellers Rank: #71,399 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #477 in Cold Breakfast Cereals
- Customer Reviews:
See box for details
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on April 20, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am sure. you could just get a box and put them in baggies and it would cost you less. Overall happy. But if you are on a budget, I would say just buy a box of fruit loops and pre pack them.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.