Kids Against Maturity: Card Game for Kids and Families, Super Fun Hilarious for Family Party Game Night
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (25%)|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BEST FAMILY FUN GAME – Dear Evolved Parents, Kids Against Maturity is the perfect parental tool to approach playtime and family time. Are you sick of the same old dated games every game night? This instant classic was made and played by parents like you. With age-appropriate toilet humor and funny innuendos for the adults, it can be enjoyed by all ages. Best results when played with 4 players or more.
- PLAY IT ANY TIME ANY PLACE – One game set includes 500 question and answer cards and a handy box to store it all. It’s portable and a take anywhere size game. Become an instant champion while camping, sleepovers, game nights, family gatherings, summer camp, plane trips and more!
- IT’S SIMPLE & ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS – Kids Against Maturity combines the tried and tested fill-in-the- blank game-play, a perfect enjoyable hilarious way to bring your family together.
- GET THE GAME ROLLING IN SECONDS – Each player gets 10 white answer cards and takes turns asking the blue question cards. Each question asker chooses the funniest answer, and the player with the highest amount of most amusing responses, wins the game.
- OBLIGATORY WARNING – Humorless hover-parents and those who don’t appreciate flatulence jokes, may not approve. PLEASE REMOVE ANY CARD THAT YOU DON’T APPROVE OF. One thing is for sure; just like other tabletop board games, it’ll get your kids away from their phones, tablets, Fortnite, and other electronic devices for at least 30-90 min. Unplug together!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Over 500 Q & A Cards!
Are you in for LOTS of fun but afraid of running out of steam too soon?
Our math department (yes, it’s a real thing) did the quantum physics and that’s over 40,000 unique combinations! Simply put, you will get endless mileage of fun with a single pack!
Best Gift Ever!
Do you really want to put an endless smile on your child face?
Best option right here! Kids Against Maturity is an ever growing popular game that will get your kid to laugh so hard, that you will wish they are just smiling...
Innuendos for the Adults...
You want to play with your kids but you're board of playing kids games?
Kids Against Maturity comes with age-appropriate humor and funny innuendos for the adults that can be thoroughly enjoyed by kids,teens and adults alike.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On the other hand, my husband and I found the game fun. Lots of old school references and not as raunchy as CAH.
This game is like cards against humanity but for the family. Kids like the silly cards and the adult humor is totally lost on them. Highly recommend this game!
Top reviews from other countries
During these super fun times of being quarantined in the house, I've been looking for ways to keep him entertained without resorting to tv and video games. When this popped up on a lightning deal I figured why not give it a shot. To sum it all up, I don't think I've seen him laugh so hard playing any game ever. There were moments when he was laughing so hard he couldn't breathe and he's been asking to play it almost every night since I gave it to him.
Now as a warning to some people. This game pretty much revolves around potty humor, so if you find yourself easily offended by this, or find no humor in it, I would highly suggest you take a hard pass on this game. However, to an 8-year-old boy, this pretty much hits them right in the funny bone.
If your goal is to be known as “chill” and “cool” then this game is awesome. Be prepared to either deflect or answer some uncomfortable questions when you kid has a card they don’t understand.
As you might suspect, it is just like Cards against humanity, but kid version. “The line” is obviously in a different place, but 5% of the cards still cross it.