Kosher Gluten Free Food, Beef Stuffed Cabbage Rolls in Gravy - MRE Meat Meals Ready to Eat (2 Pack) Prepared Entree Fully Cooked, Shelf Stable Microwave Dinner, Emergency Survival, Travel, Prime
Enhance your purchase
- DELICIOUS KOSHER BEEF STUFFED CABBAGE ROLLS: Cabbage Rolls, filled with soft and savory beef, and covered in the most delicious gravy, Kosher certified, packed fresh, and shipped to you so that you can have easy-to-cook homemade kosher meals!
- KOSHER FOR PASSOVER AND GLUTEN-FREE READY TO EAT MEALS: Our Cabbage Rolls meals are quick & easy to prepare and serve while preserving 100% of the taste and nutrition of a real home cooked dish. 3-minute microwaving or 7 – 10 minutes in boiling water are enough to prepare these delicious meals.
- HIGHEST AND FINEST INGREDIENTS: Our fully cooked meals are made with the finest ingredients, they include no preservatives, there are no MSG added, and they’re proudly cooked in the USA.
- LONG SHELF LIFE: Packed and sealed in a microwavable tray, our meals may be stored in a dry, refrigerated, or frozen area and preserve their quality for up to 3 years as long as they’re not damaged in any way.
- GLATT KOSHER: Certified by the Orthodox Union (OU), and Rabbi Getzel Berkowitz of Kiryas Joel. We’re committed to the highest level of kosher, no exceptions. Even the most difficult production demands do not compromise the kashrus standard, ever!
Customers also search
Have you ever looked at the word "delicious" in the dictionary?
We're pretty sure our Kosher for Passover and gluten-free Beef Stuffed Cabbage Rolls in Gravy is what shows up as the definition!
We use the finest ingredients and meet the strictest kashrus standards possible so that you can enjoy the most delicious kosher for passover Cabbage Rolls during this special holiday!
These Cabbage Rolls are perfect for those who really want to have a traditional and savory home-made meal during Passover, or are planning to go on a road-trip or camping, and might not have the time, tools or the skills to prepare traditional tasty Kosher meals.
Want to know exactly what you get in our Beef Stuffed Cabbage Rolls in Gravy Pack?
2 packs of the tastiest Cabbage Rolls, filled with soft and savory beef, and covered in the most delicious gravy!
Sounds like the description a fine restaurant would give to them, right? Well, they taste as fine as it sounds!
And how big are these meals, you may ask?
Each meal includes one serving (serving size 12 oz.) and has 290 calories
Alright… And what about the ways to heat them up?
Well, there are four ways you can do it (that we know of):
1) Microwave Oven: The faster option. It's warmed up and ready in about 2 or 3 minutes, depending on the microwave.
2) Boiling Water: Place the product as is in boiling water, heat for approximately 7 - 10 minutes.
3) Hot Plate: May be heated on a Hot Plate. *Heat setting should not exceed 250°F.
4) Stove Top Blech: May be heated on a Shabbos Stove Top Blech.
Ready to meet us?
Ready to taste our meals?
KJ Poultry Ready Meals!
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered 2 of them plus1 matza ball soup. I apprecuiated that it as available & I placed my order early.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.