- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B077QQR4KW
- UPC: 857104007004
- Customer Reviews: 603 customer ratings
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,339 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
Kumana Avocado Sauce, Original Jalapeño. A Keto Friendly Hot Sauce made with Ripe Avocados and Chili Peppers. Ketogenic and Paleo. Sugar Free, Gluten Free and Low Carb. 13.1 Ounce Bottle.
($0.92 / Ounce)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
- Keto and Paleo Approved: Low in net carbs and sugar free, Kumana is the delicious secret to staying on track with your healthy lifestyle. Keep your keto recipes creative and flavorful with our blend of premium ingredients like real avocado, herbs, vibrant veggies and chili peppers for just the right amount of heat. Perfect for ketogenic and paleo dieters looking to liven up everyday meals with flavors that everyone at the table will love.
- Savory & Rich: This recipe has been passed down in our family through generations. It's wholesome ingredients, including the avocados & jalapeno chili peppers, add delicious flavor to any meal.
- Delicious Food Pairings: With Mild to Medium Heat, Kumana's Original pairs deliciously well with grilled steaks, eggs, salads, marinated chicken and much more. Mix it with ranch to create a delicious dip or dressing - tangy + slightly spicy. Use it either to compliment or substitute mayo in chicken salads, egg salads or sandwiches to create a healthier (and tastier) meal.
- Better for You: At least 75% less calories than mayonnaise and without the sugar in traditional ketchup, Kumana packs a punch of flavor without being weighed down by the bad stuff in other condiments.
- Wholesome Ingredients: Non-GMO Verified, Plant Based, Low Carb, Dairy Free, Gluten Free and Sugar Free.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Sunny Egg Skillet
No matter what time of day, a sizzling egg skillet makes for a sensational solo meal or an easy crowd pleaser. Liven it up with free range meats, a variety of vegetables and a generous drizzle of Kumana's Avocado Hot Sauce: its fresh, vibrant flavor gets you going at breakfast and beyond.
California Chopped Salad
Kumana is the secret to crafting a healthy, fresh meal that’s also delicious and flavorful. A colorful California salad with creamy Kumana Avocado Sauce is packed with flavor and low-carb friendly. Keep it vegetarian, or toss in cheese and grilled chicken for a keto dish everyone will enjoy.
Marinated Grilled Chicken
From free range meats and sustainable seafood to farm fresh veggies, build layers of bold flavor by marinating with Kumana Avocado Sauce. The ideal balance of avocado, onion, green bell peppers, chili peppers and herbs make grilled chicken magic.
Kumana’s Avocado Sauces and Hot Sauces are based on our beloved family recipe that has been passed down through generations. Back home we call it Guasacaca. We know - how do you say that again? That's why we went with Avocado Hot Sauce. In Venezuela, it’s a common staple at Sunday barbeques and local restaurants. Made with ripe avocados and chili peppers – it’s traditionally drizzled on grilled meats, sautéed vegetables, sandwiches and arepas. Honestly, Kumana works on pretty much everything you love to eat.
When we couldn’t find a sauce that was like it in the US – we decided to bottle our own recipe. It took us two years sourcing the best ingredients that give this sauce its fresh and vibrant flavor – and brought us back to those much-loved Sunday barbeques at home.
Flavor: Original | Size: 1 Count
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Onion, Avocado, Green Bell Pepper, White Distilled Vinegar, Water, Cilantro, Parsley, Avocado Oil, Contains 2% or less of the following: Garlic, Sea Salt, Green Jalapeno, Jalapeno Chile Powder, Potassium Sorbate (to retain freshness), Citric Acid, Spice, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bisulfite (to retain color)
Remove cap and break foil before using. Refrigerate after opening.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here is his logic: “it is a little too vinegary to put on everything. It’s truely not for me. I think I would like the mango one better.”
My logic: ITS 5 CALORIES!!!! ITS FIVE CALORIES!!!!!!! Oh mah gawd. It goes on everything! Ladies- I’m talking to the big girls (like me) who are desperately dieting (like me). I went from eating 5000+ calories a day to less than 1200 calories a day!! Which means veggies (bland), fruits(boring) and eggs. Boring. Boring. Boring. This sauce is the most amazing condiment that lit-erally ever existed. It makes steamed carrots a revelation❤️ Eggs? Uh-mazing! ❤️ Toast? Pass that sauce baby! It’s keto friendly (yup, tried that diet too and failed) it has just enough spice to spice up my boring calorie-conscious meal choices. Peppery, incredibly avocadoy, and yes, vinegary. This morning I made scrambled eggs, with a little bit of cheese, pickled onions on diet toast and COATED it all in the original avocado sauce!! YUM!!!!! I’m drooling. AGAIN! This sauce truely is, as the kids say, BOSS!
Please do yourself a favor, girl. Buy it! Don’t listen to my husband. He doesn’t know what we are going through!
I also found out one of our local stores carries it, so I might still try the spicy one.
If this tasted anything like it was described, I would have ignored the cilantro and given it a higher review. Or if it tasted like one would expect from ingredient list. But it does not. There is no discernable avocado (2nd ingredient listed) or onion (1st ingr. listed) or even pepper (3rd listed.) Just cilantro and vinegar.
If you do enjoy cilantro and vinegar, this is overpriced for what it is.