LAOPAO Soap Dispenser, Automatic Soap Dispenser for Bathroom Touchless Foaming Hand Soap Dispenser for Kitchen
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Sets||1|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Sensitive sensor--With latest accurate infrared motion and PIR sensor detection technology, move hand to the sensor area, soap will be released in 0.2S.
- Flexible soap amount--Move hand to sensor area in distance of 0-6cm: 0-3cm distance to get low amount of soap, indicator light up in green 3-6cm get high amount of soap,indicator light up in white
- Easy operations with one key--Long press power button for 2-3 seconds to turn it on/off. Equiped with wall mount bracket, you could use it on coutertop or wall mount.
- Large capacity--400ml capacity reservoir could store more soap than most foaming soap dispensers. It is designed for family use.
- Battery work--Work with 4 AA batteries.This soap dispenser is compatble with foam soap or diluted liquid soap. Please dilute liquid and water in a ratio of 1:4.It won't foam if soap is too thick.
Discover similar items
Customers also search
From the brand
You will get more than a nice soap dispenser from LAOPAO--Also satisfying service!
We offer 12-month service for all our products. Do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions on our products.
How to get perfect foam with LAOPAO soap dispenser?
You could use foam soap or diluted liquid soap:
- Foam soap: Pour foam soap into soap reservoir directly.
- Diluted liquid soap: Mix liquid soap with 4 times water to get rich foam.
Please do not use liquid soap directly, if the soap is too thick to foam, it won't foam and may get blocked.
Smart soap amount for option
There are 2 soap amount for option:
Low amount--0.8g each time--Indicator light up in green
High amount--1.2g each time--Indicator light up in white
Smart amount adjustment-No more setting steps for soap amount
Just move hand to low amount area or high amount area.
Low amount area: 0-3cm from the sensor
High amount area:3-6com from the sensor
The sensor area is between the sensor and the horizontal plane of palm.
Make sure the horizontal plane of the palm of the hand is within the sensing distance.
Putting whole palm in low soap area will make soap residual and sensor will not work well.
Quick click power button twice to enter self clean mode
Soap dispenser will auto release soap for 20S ( about 150ml water)
Self-clean is an important function for cleaning the soap dispenser.
We suggest to clean it before each refill-Regularly clean could expand its life.
To save soap, we suggest to add warm water into reservoir instead of soap before start self-clean mode.
Touch free soap dispenser
Do not need to touch soap bottle or pump.
You even don't need to rinse hand before getting soap--Get enough foam and rub, then rinse your hands--You could even keep water-tap clean! Imagine how great if put one in your kitchen!
IPX5 water resistant soap pump
IPX5 is enough for daily use.
You don't need to worry about splashing water or moisture in bathroom.
It's suitable for your kitchen and bathroom!
Strong foam function could make rich foam.
It's important to make rich foam as a soap dispenser. If soap is thin, it will disappear in very short time--Even after rubbing. Rich foam
could make hand wash joyful!
DO & DO NOT:
- DO dilute the hand soap with water in a ratio of 1:4-6 , then fill into the reservoir. Or it won't FOAM!
- DO remove battery to avoid moisture and liquid leakage if not use it for a long time.
- DO take out the hand soap and rinse for 10-20s to avoid blockage caused by the hand soap drying in the pipe.
- DO NOT imerse the dispenser in water or rinse it, or it will short circuit.
- DO NOT tilt the tank when installing or replacing hand sanitizer.
- DO NOT use non-foam hand soap or it won't work.
- DO NOT invert the dispenser.
- DO NOT block the foam outlet with your hand.
1. It doesn't foam, I could see smiling indicator and sound, but no foam, what could I do? ----Please check soap outlet and pipe, make sure nothing clog them. Then fill the soap reservoir with water and wave hand to get water out. It will test soap passage and also help to clean the passage. If it doesn't work, please contact the seller.
2. When I move hand to sensor area, the smiling face get red and won't foam. ----Please clean the sensor, restart the dispenser and try it again. Contact seller if it doesn't work.
3. My soap reservoir doesn't snap to dispenser and they get apart easily! Help! ----Please push soap reservoir to dispenser with a little pressure, you could hear a click when it fit dispenser perfectly. They won't fall apart.
4. I lost pipe/ The soap reservoir got broke/.... Please feel free to contact seller.
5. Indicator light up and I can hear the noise as it work, but no foam.
----Here a way to fix it:
A. Get a squeezable bottle with a long beak like a clean condiment Squeeze Bottles, add some water into it.
B. Remove the soap reservoir
C. Connect the bottle beak to the tube end on dispenser
D. Squeeze water into the tube end , at the same time move hand to the sensor area to get water out. You'd better have someone by your side that could help you to pump water out.
Repeatedly pump water out until water flows as normal.
Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2022