Saturday, Dec 10
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Laopao Inc.
Save with Used - Like New
FREE delivery: Tuesday, Dec 13 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Amazon Warehouse
LAOPAO Automatic Soap Dispenser,Hands Free Foaming Soap Dispenser, 240ml Countertop Hand Soap Dispensers Touchless Soap Pump for Bathroom Kitchen Xmas Gift
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Sets||1|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AUTOMATIC FOAMING SOAP DISPENSER: Fully touchless foaming soap dispenser with high foam and low foam modes, it better meets your requirement. Add foam soap to the tank or regular hand soap mixed with 4 times,get foaming hand soap within 0.2 s
- QUICK INSTALLATION & SAFETY REFILL: Remove the soap tank from the bottom to refill. You don't have to worry about the damage by liquid seeping into the dispenser through the button.
- HIGH PRECISE SENSOR DESIGN: With quick sensor design, it could be activated in high speed and dispense foam instantly by a wave.
- EASY OPERATION: Operate it with a single button. Press it to turn on/off, long press for 3 seconds to choose high/low soap mode
- CAPACITY: 240ml/8.12OZ capacity with visible volume. Please use 1.5V AA batteries in our foaming hand soap dispenser! Or it won't work!!!
Customer ratings by feature
There is a newer model of this item:
We have 12-month service for LAOPAO Soap Dispenser, you could rest assure we will help quickly if you have a question!
DO NOT hesitate to let seller know!!!
Soap foam dispenser*1
Batteries are not included in the package!
Please use 1.5V AA alkaline batteries in our soap dispenser! 1.05V battery will not work!!!
Why choose us?
Press power button to turn it on, smiling indicator lights up.
When you move your hand to sensor area, dispenser foams and smiling face appear.
When you turn it off, red smiling indicator lights up. Contact SELLER if indicator get out of orders.
Get richer foam without foaming by hand
If you use regular hand soap mixed with water, we recommend to mix 1 cup of soap and 3-4 cups water.
The amount of soap could be switched to high mode( 1.0g each time) and low mode（0.6g each time）by pressing power button for 3 seconds.
You don't need to touch soap, or press soap pump, get rich foam by a wave easily.
Touchless soap dispenser is a great choice when your hands get dirty in kitchen, bathroom or hospital.
25° bevel design keeps outlet clean
The bevel design keeps a distance between soap foam and dispenser.
Dispenser could be clean and you don't need to clean it often.
DO & DO NOT:
- DO dilute the hand soap with water in a ratio of 1:3 or 1:4 , then fill into the reservoir. Or it won't FOAM!
- DO remove battery to avoid moisture and liquid leakage if not use it for a long time.
- DO take out the hand soap and rinse for 10-20s to avoid blockage caused by the hand soap drying in the pipe.
- DO NOT imerse the dispenser in water or rinse it, or it will short circuit.
- DO NOT tilt the tank when installing or replacing hand sanitizer.
- DO NOT use non-foam hand soap or it won't work.
- DO NOT invert the dispenser.
- DO NOT block the foam outlet with your hand.
1. It doesn't foam, I could see smiling indicator and sound, but no foam, what could I do? ----Please check soap outlet and pipe, make sure nothing clog them. Then fill the soap reservoir with water and wave hand to get water out. It will test soap passage and also help to clean the passage. If it doesn't work, please contact the seller.
2. When I move hand to sensor area, the smiling face get red and won't foam. ----Please clean the sensor, restart the dispenser and try it again. Contact seller if it doesn't work.
3. My soap reservoir doesn't snap to dispenser and they get apart easily! Help! ----Please push soap reservoir to dispenser with a little pressure, you could hear a click when it fit dispenser perfectly. They won't fall apart. 4. I lost pipe/ The soap reservoir got broke/.... Please feel free to contact seller.
5. Indicator light up and I can hear the noise as it work, but no foam.
----Here a way to fix it:
A. Get a squeezable bottle with a long beak like a clean condiment Squeeze Bottles, add some water into it.
B. Remove the soap reservoir
C. Connect the bottle beak to the tube end on dispenser
D. Squeeze water into the tube end , at the same time move hand to the sensor area to get water out. You'd better have someone by your side that could help you to pump water out.
Repeatedly pump water out until water flows as normal.
|Foam soap dispenser||Foam hand soap dispenser||Rechargeable foam soap dispenser||Stainless steel liquid soap dispenser|
|Battery type||AA battery||AA battery||Built-in battery||AA battery|
|Wall mounted available||✓|
|Reservoir installation||Push to snap||Push to snap||Screw||Not detachable soap reservoir|