LAOPAO Automatic Soap Dispenser,Hands Free Foaming Soap Dispenser, 240ml Countertop Hand Soap Dispensers Touchless Soap Pump for Bathroom Kitchen Xmas Gift
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Sets||1|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AUTOMATIC FOAMING SOAP DISPENSER: Fully touchless foaming soap dispenser with high foam and low foam modes, it better meets your requirement. Add foam soap to the tank or regular hand soap mixed with 4 times,get foaming hand soap within 0.2 s
- QUICK INSTALLATION & SAFETY REFILL: Remove the soap tank from the bottom to refill. You don't have to worry about the damage by liquid seeping into the dispenser through the button.
- HIGH PRECISE SENSOR DESIGN: With quick sensor design, it could be activated in high speed and dispense foam instantly by a wave.
- EASY OPERATION: Operate it with a single button. Press it to turn on/off, long press for 3 seconds to choose high/low soap mode
- CAPACITY: 240ml/8.12OZ capacity with visible volume. Please use 1.5V AA batteries in our foaming hand soap dispenser! Or it won't work!!!
Customer ratings by feature
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers also search
We have 12-month service for LAOPAO Soap Dispenser, you could rest assure we will help quickly if you have a question!
Soap foam dispenser*1
Batteries are not included in the package!
Please use 1.5V AA alkaline batteries in our kitchen soap dispenser! 1.05V battery will not work!!!
Why choose us?
Press power button to turn it on, smiling indicator lights up.
When you move your hand to sensor area, dispenser foams and smiling face appear.
When you turn it off, red smiling indicator lights up. Contact SELLER if indicator get out of orders.
Get richer foam without foaming by hand
If you use regular hand soap mixed with water, we recommend to mix 1 cup of soap and 3-4 cups water.
The amount of soap could be switched to high mode( 1.0g each time) and low mode（0.6g each time）by pressing power button for 3 seconds.
You don't need to touch soap, or press soap pump, get rich foam by a wave easily.
Touchless soap dispenser is a great choice when your hands get dirty in kitchen, bathroom or hospital.
25° bevel design keeps outlet clean
The bevel design keeps a distance between soap foam and dispenser.
Dispenser could be clean and you don't need to clean it often.
DO & DO NOT:
- DO dilute the hand soap with water in a ratio of 1:3 or 1:4 , then fill into the reservoir. Or it won't FOAM!
- DO remove battery to avoid moisture and liquid leakage if not use it for a long time.
- DO take out the hand soap and rinse for 10-20s to avoid blockage caused by the hand soap drying in the pipe.
- DO NOT imerse the dispenser in water or rinse it, or it will short circuit.
- DO NOT tilt the tank when installing or replacing hand sanitizer.
- DO NOT use non-foam hand soap or it won't work.
- DO NOT invert the dispenser.
- DO NOT block the foam outlet with your hand.
1. It doesn't foam, I could see smiling indicator and sound, but no foam, what could I do? ----Please check soap outlet and pipe, make sure nothing clog them. Then fill the soap reservoir with water and wave hand to get water out. It will test soap passage and also help to clean the passage. If it doesn't work, please contact the seller.
2. When I move hand to sensor area, the smiling face get red and won't foam. ----Please clean the sensor, restart the dispenser and try it again. Contact seller if it doesn't work.
3. My soap reservoir doesn't snap to dispenser and they get apart easily! Help! ----Please push soap reservoir to dispenser with a little pressure, you could hear a click when it fit dispenser perfectly. They won't fall apart. 4. I lost pipe/ The soap reservoir got broke/.... Please feel free to contact seller.
5. Indicator light up and I can hear the noise as it work, but no foam.
----Here a way to fix it:
A. Get a squeezable bottle with a long beak like a clean condiment Squeeze Bottles, add some water into it.
B. Remove the soap reservoir
C. Connect the bottle beak to the tube end on dispenser
D. Squeeze water into the tube end , at the same time move hand to the sensor area to get water out. You'd better have someone by your side that could help you to pump water out.
Repeatedly pump water out until water flows as normal.
|Foam soap dispenser||Foam hand soap dispenser||Rechargeable foam soap dispenser||Stainless steel liquid soap dispenser|
|Battery type||AA battery||AA battery||Built-in battery||AA battery|
|Wall mounted available||✓|
|Reservoir installation||Push to snap||Push to snap||Screw||Not detachable soap reservoir|
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One works good
One sputters at 1/2 volume
One is totally dead
I should have bought the little manual pump dispensers.
Edit. After the above review the company contacted me and after some correspondence sent me a new one. It works fine.
I guarantee you this foam dispenser will not ..It does not clog, it dispenses just tight amount and I've had mi e for two years and only had to change 3 AA only twice Although I do live alone, I wash my hands quite a bit so I still feel the longevity of the battery life is impressive. I wish it came in other colors live a silver so I replace the one I have in the kitchen that clogs, and I swear it eats batteries and difficult to swap out batteries.Its an exceptional foam dispenser.
Features that won the testing:
- Good Detection: detects hands at a good distance. Even works with gloves, unlike some others.
- No False Positives: other dispensers dispense soap when a shadow moves.
- Low Soap Level Clearly Visible: the clear plastic tank makes it easy to see exactly how low the soap level is.
- Smiley face flashing after dispensing. Presumably this is to remind you to wash your hands for long enough. I thought this was a pointless gimmick, but after using it for a while I like it.
- Tank needs practice to click in place. For a while I thought it just sat on the tank, but that was my mistake. This is harder than it needs to be.
- Tank has a screw-on lid before it is inserted into the dispenser. This makes leaks less of an issue if you knock it over.
Amazon: this arrived with a damaged box (not the outer package, the device’s own box) but the device inside was fine. I’ve had this happen to several items recently. Please add an easy way to report this.
1) The base that holds the soap does not connect, so you're basically resting the dispenser on the reservoir. That means if you pick up the dispenser to move it or clean around it, the base doesn't come with. This leads to a few drips on the counter as you move things around and then re-attach the top to the base.
2) I'm not a huge fan of how far the nozzle sticks out. If you're working with a cramped counter or want the soap dispenser close to the sink, you have the nozzle kind of getting in your way. Probably not an issue if you've got a ton of space to place this wherever you want.
All in all, it's good. My kid likes the blinking smiley face when the soap comes out. But at this price point there are probably some better alternatives.
Contacted the seller and they agreed to replace the defective unit. Unit was replaced on or about 9-12-2022.
But reviews were decent and it's cheap, seemed full featured, so I bought one.
It puts out a decent amount of foam. You can adjust it; by default, I thought it put out way too much, but hold the power button for 20 seconds or so and it switches to the ideal amount.
It's fast and friendly. Your hand is there, brzzt, out comes the foam. The cat only managed to set it off once... while sitting in the sink, getting it on his tail.
As some said, the dispenser isn't large, so in theory you'll have to refill it more than a bigger one. In practice, nah, it holds nearly as much as a manual-pump unit from the store. It takes a long time to go through it, and it's really really easy to refill.
The WAF (Wife Acceptance Factor) was so high that I was asked to get a second one. Which I did. So that's a win.
I'm using the Bastion anti-bacterial Coconut Dream foaming soap, which is pretty great in this dispenser.
Top reviews from other countries
These things should be everywhere!!!
Having said that, There’s a few things to know about this and then it’s awesome, but I had a few minutes when I wasn’t sure how worked. That is the only con, there aren’t really explicit instructions so I’m writing what I’ve learned and then you can enjoy this.
Soap or hand sanitizer has to be diluted enough to be pulled up through the machine, it’s not very diluted, just a little. It makes soap etc go a long way cuz it aerates it when it pumps it and that rocks!
There’s a little plug inside the soap container and it should be removed but keep it if you want to transport the dispenser, it’s good to know because if you toss it out you could have a spill.
It runs on 3 double A batteries!!! Very important to know 😆 I keep rechargeable batteries around and I’m so glad I do. Everything that isn’t USB run is run off of batteries. The good news is that I put half dead batteries in it and it lasts forever.
The switch on the back is useful but it makes the happy face indicator flash red. This means it’s turned off and I love that it’s motion activated but it’s nice to be able to turn it off while cleaning or moving it. Every time it’s motion activated this cute little white happy face comes up, but I thought at first maybe the red one meant low battery 😆
The other thing is that the first time use, you have to prime it to get the air out of it. Idk if there’s an easier way than to just run your hand under it a bunch until foam magically comes out instead of liquid soap
My husband is buying these for his office and we have put this one by our front door but plan on getting a second one for the kitchen and another for the bathroom. They are the answer for making things go further and it’s awesome
First up I will cover some points from the Amazon description as seen in 2020:
• Hi and low foam modes. This was something that I was looking for. Some models put a mountain of foam into my hands and I like the idea of selecting different amounts of foam.
• No risk of damage due to liquid seeping into the unit and or battery compartment. This was one of my screening methods. I was only looking at models where it was impossible for liquid to get into the battery compartment and or the circuitry inside. This one does a nice job. There are other models that I saw were the batteries are directly above the liquid with no moisture protection. I could see those models getting moisture inside through humidity. The Loapao model is well protected.
• This model comes with a 12-month warrantee. I do not know how reliable they are as I have had no problems with the 4 units that I purchased.
• “25 deg bevel design keeps the outlet clean” Yes it sure does. This is one of the things I like most about this design. I have other designs that frequently make a mess of themselves. I have to turn them off and clean them after use. This can get very frustrating. This model is designed nicely to put the soap only into my hand and not make a mess in the process.
• They make a big deal that you can use any liquid soap by diluting with water. Pretty much all units on the market can do that, so not such a big deal.
• I love the placement of the battery compartment. I have access to the batteries without taking the unit apart. Also, there is no chance of water getting inside.
• While all the models that I trialed have similar noise output, this one is reasonable quiet. NONE are without some sound. That is to be expected.
• Some of the units I trialed I had to put my hand under about 2-3 times to get enough soap. Almost as if it needs to be primed after inactivity over a few hours. This unit gives me the proper amount of soap every time regardless if it has been sitting idle for a day or more.
• I really love the NO MESS. All units say they are no mess due to them being touchless, however, as I mentioned above, I have found that the angle is crucial. Other models do make a mess. When you try to wipe the nozzle, it activates again. This model is just designed better with a better angle making it truly mess free.
I don’t really have anything negative to say about the soap dispenser. My only Con is about its availability through Amazon and the higher price elsewhere:
• I had a very hard time finding it in stock with Amazon. Through Amazon, I could buy this unit for $39.99 CAD. However, if it was not in stock, I had to buy from a 3rd party and the price went up considerably to the high 80’s. I waited patiently for it to be in stock with Amazon for the lower price and got it that way. It just took a lot longer.
In the end, I liked it so much that I purchased 4 of them. Putting one in each bathroom and one in the kitchen.
The sensor works as expected.
I have used it with several different kinds of liquid soap and works fine, just have to figure out that “sweet spot” where it has enough water for the device to make the foam and that it has enough liquid soap to give a nice handwash and it will work nicely.
The sensor is also fast and can use it several times in a row pretty much without a delay.
I really liked it and I’m happy with the product. I hope it lasts long :)