LAOPAO Soap Dispenser, Foaming Soap Dispenser Automatic Soap Dispenser for Kids, Xmas Gifts Infrared Sensor Soap Pump Hand Washer Dispenser 400ml for Bathroom Kitchen
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Number of Sets||1|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Rechargeable soap dispenser-With built-in 1200mAh battery, this soap dispenser could work longer without replacing battery. Silicone plug design on the charging socket protects the socket from moisture and rust.
- Adjustable soap amount-3 level soap amount for option:1.8g/1g/0.6g. You could choose soap amount as you need and won't waste.
- Easy installation and operation-3cm wide neck design is convenient for refill. Thread design on neck makes it easy to install soap reservoir. All operations are done by the touch button.
- Water resistant IPX5- This soap dispenser could protect itself from daily water splash.
- 400ml soap reservoir-400ml capacity is larger than most foaming soap dispenser in the market. One refill lasts 30% longer than others. White reservoir shows soap clearly.
Customer ratings by feature
Customers also search
We have 12-month service for all LAOPAO brand products. Please feel free to contact seller if you have any questions.
- DO dilute gel / liquid hand soap with water in a ratio of 1:3 or 1:4, then fill into the reservoir. Or it won't FOAM!
- DO take out the hand soap and rinse for 10-20s to avoid blockage caused by the hand soap drying in the pipe.
- DO NOT imerse the dispenser in water or rinse it, or it will short circuit.
- DO NOT tilt the tank when installing or replacing hand soap.
- DO NOT use non-foam hand soap or it won't work.
- DO NOT invert the dispenser.
- DO NOT block the foam outlet with your hand.
How to adjust soap volume?
Quickly click power button to switch soap volume.
You will see:
White indicator--High volume at 1.8g each time
Blue indicator--Middle volume at 1g each time
Green indicator--Low volume at 0.6g each time
Rechargeable design instead of AA batteries
1200mAh built-in battery could last longer than other brand of soap dispensers, also it helps to save battery a lot!
Rubber plug could protect mist from hurting inside part.
Higher waterproof level than past models, do not need to worry about getting it wet and short circuit!
After getting customers feedback, we changed the way connecting reservoir and dispenser.
Just rotate the reservoir to dispenser and don't worry about getting apart!
No touch operation
Get soap or foam soap by a wave, you don't need to touch soap, or press soap pump.
Touchless soap dispenser is a great choice when your hands get dirty or when you want to clean hands without touching anything in kitchen, bathroom or hospital.
Touch button & indicator
Easy operations all by a touch button.
Touch the button for 2-3 seconds to turn it on or off.
Click the button to choose the soap volume you need.
An indicator will remind you of the working status.
Adjustable soap level
3 level soap volumes are optional--1.8g/1g/0.6g each time. You could choose soap volume as you need and won't waste.
|Rechargeable foam soap dispenser||Double-outlet soap dispenser||Foam soap dispenser||Foam soap dispenser|
|Battery type||Rechargeable||Rechargeable||AA battery||AA battery|
|Wall mounted available||✓|
|Reservoir installation||Wind counterclockwise||Rotate 90° to lock||Push to snap||Push to snap|
Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Obviously you can make your own soap mixture for the refillable tank, which is quite substantial considering the small overall size of the dispenser. My old manual dispenser had about the same footprint size, but had a smaller refillable tank than this. As long as you keep the mixture very low-viscosity, you can vary the thickness of the foam that comes out. Even with an extremely diluted soap and water mixture, it still outputs very nice - not watery - foam. The design and construction of the dispenser are solid and of high quality, and I like the simple look of it.
In the video with this review I'm using the middle of its 3 foam volume output settings. It sounds a bit loud because I was holding my mobile so close to the dispenser (not using the zoom). It's not any louder than the automated dispensers common in public restrooms.
I like this and would absolutely recommend it to anyone who wants a small, low profile foam soap dispenser.
*** Update: The seller sent a replacement immediately. So far the replacement works fine, I will update if there are any more issues. 4 stars due to the hassle of the first one not working.
Note: I did receive a defective unit where the battery only last ~20hr after each charge. Asked for replacement and received it after 4-5 days. Replacement unit has been working flawlessly since
Having said that, for now I'm happy with this foam soap dispenser and will definitely purchase more.