LAOPAO Soap Dispenser, Automatic Foaming Soap Dispenser Hand Free Countertop Soap Dispensers Xmas Gift Touchless Soap Pump Dish Soap Dispenser for Kitchen & Bathroom
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Sets||1|
|Product Dimensions||3.94"L x 3.94"W x 8.66"H|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【0.2S Quick Foaming】Compared to other hand automatic soap dispenser, our automatic hand sanitizer dispenser adopts the latest design of free-standing button which built-in precise infrared motion and PIR sensor detection technology. Fully touchless, you can get dense foaming soap within 0.2s
- 【Wide Application】This foaming hand dispenser makes hand-washing fun and helps kids form a healthy habit of washing hands.Our foam soap dispenser not only can be filled with foam soap directly but also suitable for various washing liquids such as shower gel, detergent, shampoo and facial cleanser. Simple style design, easily integrated into any places such as kitchen sink, bathroom, hospital, hotel, clinic, dispensary, office, etc.
- 【EASY Operation and Quick Installation】Easy operation by one button to turn on the device. Remove the soap tank from the bottom to refill. The transparent material tank allows you to see the content so you know when to refill. Anti-dumping and leakage design,soap liquid will not overflow.
- 【Battery Operated 】Powered by 1.5V AA batteries(not included),it can be used for 3 months with new batteries.This liquid soap dispenser comes with a battery compartment lock design which prevents the battery compartment from corrosion.
- 【Our Promise】Customer service is our first priority.Try our touchless soap dispenser today with the security of 12 months warranty guarantee.If not completely satisfied, simply email us for an exchange or a full refund. We promise to respond within 24 hours.
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
We have 12-month service for LAOPAO Soap Dispenser. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions.
Soap foam dispenser*1
Batteries are not included in the package!
Please use 1.5V AA batteries in our soap dispenser, or it won't work!
DO & DO NOT:
- DO dilute gel / liquid hand soap with water in a ratio of 1:3 or 1:4, then fill into the reservoir. Or it won't FOAM!
- DO remove battery to avoid moisture and liquid leakage if not use it for a long time.
- DO take out the hand soap and rinse for 10-20s to avoid blockage caused by the hand soap drying in the pipe.
- DO NOT imerse the dispenser in water or rinse it, or it will short circuit.
- DO NOT tilt the tank when installing or replacing hand soap.
- DO NOT use non-foam hand soap or it won't work.
- DO NOT invert the dispenser.
- DO NOT block the foam outlet with your hand.
Why choose us?
Press power button to turn it on, smiling indicator lights up.
When you move your hand to sensor area, dispenser foams and smiling face appear.
When you turn it off, red smiling indicator lights up. Let SELLER know if indicator get out of orders.
Get richer foam without foaming by hand
If you use regular hand soap diluted with water, we recommend to mix 1 cup of soap and 3-4 cups water.
The amount of soap could be switched to high mode( 1.0g each time) and low mode（0.6g each time）by pressing power button for 3 seconds.
You don't need to touch soap, or press soap pump, get rich foam by a wave easily.
Touchless soap dispenser is a great choice when your hands get dirty in kitchen, bathroom or hospital.
25° bevel design keeps outlet clean
The bevel design keeps a distance between soap foam and dispenser.
Dispenser could be clean and you don't need to clean it often.
1. It doesn't foam, I could see smiling indicator and sound, but no foam, what could I do? ----Please check soap outlet and pipe, make sure nothing clog them. Then fill the soap reservoir with water and wave hand to get water out. It will test soap passage and also help to clean the passage. If it doesn't work, please contact the seller.
2. When I move hand to sensor area, the smiling face get red and won't foam. ----Please clean the sensor, restart the dispenser and try it again. Contact seller if it doesn't work.
3. My soap reservoir doesn't snap to dispenser and they get apart easily! Help! ----Please push soap reservoir to dispenser with a little pressure, you could hear a click when it fit dispenser perfectly. They won't fall apart. 4. I lost pipe/ The soap reservoir got broke/.... Please feel free to contact seller.
5. Indicator light up and I can hear the noise as it work, but no foam.
----Here a way to fix it:
A. Get a squeezable bottle with a long beak like a clean condiment Squeeze Bottles, add some water into it.
B. Remove the soap reservoir
C. Connect the bottle beak to the tube end on dispenser
D. Squeeze water into the tube end , at the same time move hand to the sensor area to get water out. You'd better have someone by your side that could help you to pump water out.
Repeatedly pump water out until water flows as normal.
|Foam soap dispenser blue||Foam soap dispenser white||Rechargeable foam soap dispenser||Liquid soap dispenser||Foam soap dispenser|
|Battery type||AA battery||AA battery||Built-in rechargeable battery||AA battery||AA battery|
|Wall mounted available||✓|
|Reservoir installation||Push to snap||Push to snap||Screw||Inside soap dispenser||Screw|