|Item Weight||6.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||20 x 14.1 x 5.8 inches|
|Item model number||22LJ4540|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item display height||5 inches|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $13.19
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
LG 22LJ4540 22 Inch Full HD 1080p IPS LED TV
Enhance your purchase
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
About this item
- Your purchase includes One LG 22LJ4540 22-Inch LED TV, 2017 model, one controller and User Manual
- TV Dimensions: Without Stand - 20" W x 2.1" H x 12.5" D. With Stand - 20" W x 5.8" H x 14.1" D. Screen size: 21.5” measured diagonally
- No smart functionality. Triple XD Engine processes images with even greater precision to enable more natural color expression, deeper contrast and for a more lifelike picture.
- LG’s LED backlighting delivers exceptional brightness and amazing image clarity. You'll see richer colors and deeper blacks too, and LEDs offer greater energy efficiency compared to conventional LCD monitors.
- Inputs: One (ATSC) RF In (Antenna/Cable). One HDMI
Buy this product as Renewed and save $16.50 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Full HD 1080p LED TV - 22" Class (21.5" Diag) - 22LJ4540
- Full HD (1920x1080) IPS Display.
- Triple XD Engine.
- LED Backlighting.
Smaller spaces deserve serious picture quality, too. This compact TV delivers a crisp, full high-definition picture at 60Hz (image refreshed 60 times per second).
Full HD IPS Display
IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology highlights the performance of liquid crystal displays. Response times are shortened, color reproduction is improved, and users can now view the screen at virtually any angle.
Triple XD Engine
Triple XD Engine processes images with even greater precision to enable more natural color expression, deeper contrast and for a more lifelike picture.
HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) offers incredible audio/video quality and single-cable convenience. This monitor includes an HDMI input, so you can connect a true high-definition source, such as a high-end computer, Blu-ray player or next-generation videogame console.
LG’s LED backlighting delivers exceptional brightness and amazing image clarity. You'll see richer colors and deeper blacks too, and LEDs offer greater energy efficiency compared to conventional LCD monitors.
|LJ5100||LJ5000||LJ500B||LJ4540||LJ4540-WU||LJ4540 - Full HD|
|Screen Size / Display Type||49" / LED||43" / LED||32" / LED||28" 24" / LED||24" / LED||22" / LED|
|Resolution||1080p Full HD||1080p Full HD||720p HD||720p HD||720p HD||1080p Full HD|
|Color Master Engine||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No||No|
|Triple XD Engine||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Smart TV / Magic Remote Included||No / No||No / No||No / No||No / No||No / No||No / No|
|Wifi Built-it / Adpator Needed||No / No||No / No||No / No||No / No||No / No||No / No|
|Number of USB Ports||1||1||1||1||1||1|
|Audio||2 Ch 10W||2 Ch 10W||2 Ch 10W||28": 5W x 2 24": 3W x 2||3W x 2||3W x 2|
Compare with similar items
Insignia NS-24DF310NA21 24-inch Smart HD 720p TV - Fire TV Edition
TCL 32-inch 3-Series 720p Roku Smart TV - 32S335, 2021 Model
Pyle 18.5-Inch 1080p LED TV | Ultra HD TV | LED Hi Res Widescreen Monitor with HDMI Cable RCA Input | LED TV Monitor | Audio Streaming | Mac PC | Stereo Speakers | HD TV Wall Mount (PTVLED18)
Westinghouse 24 inch Roku HD LED Smart TV
Toshiba 32LF221U21 32-inch Smart HD 720p TV - Fire TV Edition, Released 2020
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Best Buy||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Electronic Express||Best Buy|
|Connectivity Technology||HDMI||Wi-Fi||HDMI, USB, Wi-Fi||HDMI, VGA||Wireless||Wi-Fi, USB, HDMI|
|Screen Size||22 inches||23.6 inches||32 inches||19 inches||23.5 inches||31.50 inches|
|Item Dimensions||20 x 14.1 x 5.8 inches||7.1 x 21.7 x 14.4 inches||28.8 x 7.1 x 18.9 inches||17.5 x 1.8 x 10.4 inches||21.9 x 6.5 x 14.5 inches||8 x 28.8 x 19 inches|
|Item Weight||6.60 lbs||6.40 lbs||8.20 lbs||7.98 lbs||5.80 lbs||10.40 lbs|
|Refresh Rate||75 hertz||—||60 hertz||60 hertz||60 hertz||—|
|Total HDMI Ports||1||3||3||—||3||3|
The ideal size for your desk or even your bedroom or kitchen LG's 22" TV/monitor provides convenient Full HD viewing versatility. The clarity of Full HD resolution with IPS makes everything look more detailed with colors appearing more vibrant and true to life from nearly any viewing angle. And with a convenient HDMI input, it's easy to connect your laptop, Blu ray player or videogame console. Pixel Pitch (mm) 0.24795 x 0.24795.
Visible screen diagonal
22" / 56 cm
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
7/10/2018 - Discovered another negative in addition to all the above. The USB port will not power an external device like a Chromecast or an active antenna. Kind of annoying. And did I mention the wall wart power supply? It's absurdly huge for such a small tv.
Sound: I'm 64 and actually have diminished hearing in my right ear. We have this TV in a 10' X 14' kitchen. The sound at less than half volume is absolutely fine throughout the room. Raising the volume to max makes it uncomfortably loud. Those who have complained about the sound need to see an Ear, Nose, and Throat doc ASAP.
(This TV gets its signal from a cable connection.)
The setup instructions were poor and confusing. Our cable company tech solved the minor issue which involved seeing the picture.
It's all good now.