$21.69 ($46.15 / Fl Oz)
FREE delivery: Saturday, Dec 10 on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
($46.15 / Fl Oz)
($43.85 / Fl Oz)
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
LORAC PRO Plus Fiber Mascara Black, Curling, Volumizing, Lifting, Lengthing, Buildable
|Price:||$21.69 ($46.15 / Fl Oz) $20.61 ($43.85 / Fl Oz)|
What is Premium Beauty?
Amazon sources from top brands to offer you a wide range of high-end products for women and men. To buy Premium Beauty and Premium Men’s Grooming items, just look for the Premium Beauty badge.
Enhance your purchase
|Product Benefits||The mascara helps lashes curl up, look noticeably longer, distinctly lusher and instantly fuller.|
|Special Feature||Clinically tested & proven to increase lash volume by 2,100%.Ophthalmologist tested & safe for contact lens wearers See more|
Customers also search
From the manufacturer
Hollywood beauty legend and PRO makeup artist Carol Shaw was inspired to develop LORAC after watching her celebrity clients suffer from skin irritation and breakouts on set. The professional formulas she created were infused with gentle and soothing ingredients that provided professional performance, without sacrificing healthy skin.
Known for effortless, red carpet style and skin-friendly ingredients, LORAC quickly became a favorite indie beauty brand of PRO artists and A-list celebrities alike.
More than two decades later, LORAC continues to develop the highest quality, pigment-packed formulas and wearable shades with the mindset of what a professional artist needs to create flawless looks. Our team of PRO artists provide the tools and on-trend techniques so everyone can create beautiful looks just like a PRO.
Essentials for the PRO artist and anyone wanting to create flawless looks that last. Our PRO products are ultra-pigmented, gentle and velvety-smooth.
Sexy and playful lip shades in various finishes that provide highly pigmented color. Formulated with vitamins, antioxidants and emollients to nourish your lips.
Acheive complexion porefection with gentle formulas in different finishes. Formulated without mineral oils, Parabens and fragrance and infused with natural botanicals and antioxidants to soothe and rejuvenate.
Unleash your natural beauty with a collection of universally flattering eye shadow palettes. Effortlessly blendable, highly-pigmented, long-lasting and silky-smooth.
Instantly bring color and life to your skin with smooth, Paraben-free formulas. Our blushes, highlighters and primers are inflused with antioxidants for a healthy, luminous flush.
Create radiant warmth with our cult favorite TANtalizer collection. Matte or shimmer, these products create a sexy, warm and natural glow, all year long.
We honor our heritage as one of the original celebrity cosmetic brands by continuing our partnerships with movie studios, celebrities, beauty influencers and our love of all things Hollywood.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.4 x 0.9 x 1 inches; 0.8 Ounces
- Item model number : LR10164
- UPC : 691631130213
- Manufacturer : LORAC
- ASIN : B00ZZ8XP0Y
- Country of Origin : Italy
- Best Sellers Rank: #52,983 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #502 in Mascara
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can handle something getting in my eye but it burns like a beast. 😱 but it doesn’t last for too long.
Meanwhile, I’m still using it. 😂
Perhaps I’m glutton for punishment 🤷♀️
By abklyngirl on October 30, 2022
* Some reviews have complained about the brush: it is big on one end, but if you are pretty dexterous with your mascara skills that's no problem. It grabs the outer lashes well which is typically the look you're going for if you want a bold lash look.
* Some reviews complained of the application being messy/sloppy: look, if you're getting "all up in there" to work through your lashes, get them all coated, and build volume, you are going to get this product (or any other mascara) on your lid...period. Simple fix: wait until your mascara is 100% dry and set, then go in with a wet q-tip to wipe away excess.
* Some reviews complained of the fibers getting in their eyes: this did not happen to me, and I wear contacts. Zero irritation. The only way I could see the fibers getting in your eyes is if you are continuously poking your eyeball with the wand :'-)
This stuff is super buildable! Tomorrow I am going to do 4 or 5 full coats to see what happens...can't wait! A tip: I alternate coats of this mascara coats of a different mascara for extra oopmh (try it). If you like trying new mascaras and want lashes that look fuller and longer, give this a try.
The trick is you have to know how to best work it. You have one shot to apply it right because once it completely dries, it is hard to build on more. The key is to swipe it once or twice, wait about 30 seconds for it to harden a bit, then swipe a few more times- this allows the fibers to build. Then, use a the back of an earring to separate the clumps.
I rub my eyes a lot at the end of the day, and the fiber will start to flake when that happens, but usually by that point- the day is over. It is worth the flakes.