Other Sellers on Amazon
Lakanto Sugar Free Maple Syrup - Monk Fruit Sweetener, Keto Diet Friendly, Vegan, 1g Net Carbs, Pancakes, Waffles, Oatmeal, Coffee, Tea, Granola, Frosting, Marinade, Dressing (13 Fl Oz - Pack of 1)
Enhance your purchase
|Package Weight||0.44 Kilograms|
About this item
- Tastes Like Real Maple Syrup: The perfect mix of water, tapioca fiber, non-GMO Lakanto Monkfruit Extract, natural flavors, sea salt, and other quality ingredients makes this sugar free maple syrup a perfect topping for pancakes, waffles, oatmeal, granola, frostings, marinades, salad dressings, and other sweet, sugar free treats. You may also use it with beverages like coffee and tea.
- Delicious Sugar Free Condiment: Our keto sugar free syrup has 1 net carb and lower calories than traditional maple syrup. Plus, it’s all natural, low glycemic, and gluten free.
- Lifestyle Friendly: Lakanto Sugar Free Maple Flavored Syrup works with ketogenic, diabetic, candida, paleo, vegan, low sugar, non-GMO, and all natural diets. Diabetics and dieters alike can enjoy the texture, taste, and sweetness of syrup without spiking their glycemic index.
- Refrigerate After Opening: For best results, we suggest to consume Lakanto’s low carb sugar free syrup within 90 days after breaking the safety seal and refrigerate after opening.
- The Ultimate Breakfast: Our syrup is vegan, all natural, and does not contain any artificial ingredients. This maple sugar free syrup makes a great topping and additive for a healthy lifestyle. For the ultimate ketogenic breakfast, savor the rich, smooth, maple-like flavor of our syrup on top of Lakanto Pancake and Baking Mix.
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
Compact by Design is a new sustainability certification created by Amazon to identify products that, while they may not always look very different, have a more efficient design. With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to ship. At scale, these small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon emission reductions.
Focus on sustainability
Small changes in product size & weight lead to lower carbon emissions.
We created Compact by Design to identify products that, while they may not always look very different, have a more efficient design. With the removal of excess air and water, products require less packaging and become more efficient to ship. At scale, these small differences in product size and weight lead to significant carbon emission reductions.
Here are a few of the many ways products can qualify:
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.25 x 3.25 x 6 inches; 8.6 Ounces
- Item model number : 00280597
- UPC : 843076000266
- Manufacturer : Lakanto
- ASIN : B01G4I8WCE
- Best Sellers Rank: #753 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #1 in Maple Syrup
- Customer Reviews:
Purified Water, Vegetable Fiber, Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener (Non-gmo Erythritol, Monk Fruit Extract), Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Flavorings, Sea Salt, Vitamin B 35b (Plant Based Preservative), Guar Gum
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When reviewing the product, if we want an HONEST review, we must avoid the human nature of comparison. You'll understand what I mean as we go on.
Taste - A problem with this product is that it includes the word "Maple" in it. This causes people to compare the taste against real maple syrup. The fact is, the label says "Maple FLAVORED". It's not maple syrup; it's maple FLAVORED syrup, and no maple FLAVORED syrup tastes like real maple syrup. The question is, is the flavor good. Honestly, even that is suggestive as not everyone has the same idea of pleasurable. We all have foods we like that others don't like. In my opinion, this syrup has a very pleasant taste.
Thickness - When I poured the syrup out, I noticed that is was not very thick. I immediately remembered the reviews complaining about the thickness. Then I got to thinking, "What's the big deal with thick syrup?" My goal in syrup is to add a little flavor to the pancakes or waffles. Why does it have to be thick? I paid $10 for this product and the fact that it's thin allowed me to put only about two tablespoons on my pancakes and I had the added flavor that I desired. Some people need to get over the pettiness of little things and understand the purpose. The purpose is a little flavor added to the food.
Aftertaste - Aftertaste can be another comparative term; but not always. Aftertaste is aftertaste, I don't have to compare it with anything else to know that there's an aftertaste. Yet, people are acting like this product has a horrible aftertaste. Does it have an aftertaste? What doesn't? Meat, broccoli, potatoes, drinks, everything that has a taste has an aftertaste. Here's where the comparative comes in. Compared to pure sugar... there is a slight aftertaste. It's a slight hint of artificial sweetener aftertaste that someone has to be concentrating on to taste. Compared to other diet syrups this product has no sweetener aftertaste. When I take a bite of pancakes with this syrup I get an aftertaste of a nice maple FLAVOR, a sweet sensation on my taste buds, and it lingers for a few seconds after.
Conclusion, for a diet syrup that is maple FLAVORED, I give this product five stars and would recommend it to any of my friends who are trying to cut out sugars.
Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2018
Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2019
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on April 25, 2020
Lo compré para probarlo pero creo que no lo pediría de nuevo por el costo alto. Además, no es necesario para una alimentación sana.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.