- Save 3% each on ✅ SAVE Money on Quantities ✅ offered by E.A. Performance when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 4% each on ✅ SAVE Money on Quantities ✅ offered by E.A. Performance when you purchase 3 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on ✅ SAVE Money on Quantities ✅ offered by E.A. Performance when you purchase 4 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business: Make the most of your Amazon Business account with exclusive tools and savings. Login now
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $4.09
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
U MUST HAVE Amplified HD Digital TV Antenna Long 180 Miles Range - Support 4K 1080p Fire tv Stick and All Older TV's - Indoor Smart Switch Amplifier Signal Booster - 18ft Coax HDTV Cable/AC Adapter
|List Price:||$39.00 Details|
|Price:||$28.90 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.10 (26%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||U MUST HAVE|
About this item
- FULL HD CHANNELS: With Our TV antenna no more need to pay a HUGE bill on TV. Our HD antenna can receive FULL HD Channels like ABC, CBS, NBC, PBC, Fox and SO MUCH MORE. With amplified tv antenna start to access all of the news, sitcoms, kids and sports programs! ADVANCED TOOL FOR LIFE TO RECEIVE THE CHANNEL WITHOUT MONTHLY BILL!
- FULL HD CRYSTAL-CLEAR TV & HD SOUND QUALITY: Our smart tv antenna adopts upgraded with new Generation Smart Switch control Powerful Amplifier Signal Booster with built-in Smart IC Chip Next generation & Crystal Clear Filter Technology to picks up signals within 180 miles range. The new technology filters out cellular and FM signals resulting in clearer picture, low noise and access to more free broadcast TV signals with enhanced gain, range and frequency performance.
- UP TO 180 MILES RANGE: The indoor HDTV antenna can reach up to 180 miles and can be placed almost anywhere in your Home. Digital antenna constantly scans for new channels as they're made available for broadcast. Hang the indoor antenna on a window or wall, or better position where owns better reception of your House.
- 18 FT LONG COAXIAL CABLE & USB POWER ADAPTER: Makes amplified antenna easier for you to place it in your house to get the best reception, especially for customers whose televisions are quite far away from windows. Smart IC USB Power Adapter with built-in overvoltage protection will help if in your TV there is no USB output for connecting dtv antenna to the power supply.
- Our team of TV tech professionals is ready to help you with any problem. If you have problems with our HDTV Antenna, just contact us at any time. Enjoy a high-quality product with confidence.
- Note: Always remember re-scan for channels after moving the Antenna. Visit - "dtv gov maps" information is useful.
- Note: Please switch the amplifier to "short range" if your house is very closer to the broadcast tower (within 35 Miles).
Frequently bought together
Compare with other antennas
This ItemU MUST HAVE Amplified HD Digital TV Antenna Long 180 Miles Range - Support 4K 1080p Fire tv Stick and All Older TV's - Indoor Smart Switch Amplifier Signal Booster - 18ft Coax HDTV Cable/AC Adapter
|brand||U MUST HAVE||ANTAN||Zeikos||Winegard||gesobyte||U MUST HAVE|
|maximum range||-||50.0 miles||-||-||-||-|
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
SET UP & AVOID OBSTACLES:
1. Visit http://dtv.gov/maps to confirm available channels in your area, it's simple and the information is useful.
2. Areas with large obstructions such as valleys, mountains, etc, will reduce effective range.
Note: Always remember re-scan for channels after moving the Antenna
3. "TVFool" is more complex but gives a lot more detail including gorgeous plots of theoretical signal strength and where the broadcast towers are located.
4. Please switch the amplifier to "short range" if your house is very closer to the broadcast tower (within 35 Miles).
5. Place the antenna, on a window (strongly recommended).
Try different locations, put the antenna up as high as you can. It depends on your area
6. Connect tv antenna to 'Ant In' on the back of any HDTV
7. In the TV's setup menu, change the scan type to "Antenna" Or "Air".
8. Scan for channels using your TV's "Channel Search" Or "Channel Scan" and be ready to enjoy free TV.
9. It depends on your living quarters and how close you are to the broadcast towers.
10. If you're looking for a cable-style TV schedule,"TitanTV" is a free Web service that lists local programming.
U MUST HAVE SUPPORT 24/7:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By April M Schermann on October 8, 2018
By victoria weddle on September 24, 2018
By AK on October 8, 2018
By Brian on September 15, 2018
By oldschool on December 10, 2018
By Lexiesmom on December 4, 2018
By Itumaster on December 19, 2018