($2.01 / Ounce)
($1.90 / Ounce)
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: ADN International Trading Inc ( Brand Owner)
Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Lavender Flowers | 4 oz Reseable Bag,Bulk | Dried Culinary Lavender Buds, Herbal Tea | Relaxing,Sleep Well | Aromatherapy, Crafts Potpourri,Home Fragrance by Eat Well Premium Foods
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||EAT WELL PREMIUM FOODS|
About this item
- WHAT IS LAVENDER: Nearly forty plants with the mint family are technically classified as lavender, although the most common form is "Lavandula angustifolia" this genus is found especially in the Mediterranean
- HEALTH BENIFITS OF EDIBLE LAVENDER FLOWERS: Reduces Anxiety & Stress / Treats Sleep Issues / Anti-inflammatory Qualities / Skin Care / Antiseptic Ability / Hair Care / Protects Heart Health
- TOP USES OF DRIED LAVENDER FLOWERS : Making Lavender Sachet Bags / Sleep Aid / Drawer Freshener / Moth Repellent in Wardrobes / Insect Deterrent ( Moth Repellent ) / Wedding Favour / Decoration / Potpourri Ingredient / In Food ( Culinary Lavender Flower Patals ) / For Cooking
- Lavender Tea : When you drink lavender tea, it can provide relief from chronic pain, inflamed tissues, arthritis, insomnia, high anxiety, mood swings, gastrointestinal upset, tension, skin irritation, and headaches, just to name a few. Regardless of what ails you, the benefits of lavender tea will likely be able to help
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Food Grade Lavender Flower
WHAT IS LAVENDER: Nearly forty plants with the mint family are technically classified as lavender, although the most common form is "Lavandula angustifolia" this genus is found especially in the Mediterranean
HEALTH BENIFITS OF EDIBLE LAVENDER FLOWERS
- Reduces Anxiety & Stress
- Treats Sleep Issues
- Anti-inflammatory Qualities
- Skin Care
- Antiseptic Ability
- Hair Care
- Protects Heart Health
TOP USES OF DRIED LAVENDER FLOWERS
- Making Lavender Sachet Bags
- Sleep Aid
- Drawer Freshener
- Wedding Favour
- Potpourri Ingredient
- In Food ( Culinary Lavender Flower Patals )
- For Cooking
- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENT
- MEDITERRANEAN CROPS
- INGREDIENTS: Dried Culinary Lavender Buds
- 4 oz - 113 g - Reseable Bag
Cooking with Lavender
Culinary Lavender: The lavender flowers add a beautiful color to salads. Lavender can also be substituted for rosemary in many bread recipes. The flowers can be put in sugar and sealed tightly for a couple of weeks then the sugar can be substituted for ordinary sugar for a cake, buns or custards. Grind the lavender in a herb or coffee grinder or mash it with mortar and pestle.
When you drink lavender tea, it can provide relief from chronic pain, inflamed tissues, arthritis, insomnia, high anxiety, mood swings, gastrointestinal upset, tension, skin irritation, and headaches, just to name a few. Regardless of what ails you, the benefits of lavender tea will likely be able to help
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.5 x 7.5 x 1.4 inches; 4 Ounces
- Manufacturer : Eat Well Premium Foods Ltd.
- ASIN : B078NYY164
- Best Sellers Rank: #6,711 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #195 in Herbal Tea
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Ruslan on February 16, 2021
By n.palmisano on September 15, 2019
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.