Lemon Powder, 8 Ounces - Unsulfured, Made from Raw Dried Citrus Fruit, Vegan, Bulk, Great for Juices, Smoothies, Yogurts, and Instant Breakfast Drinks, Contains Maltodextrin, No Sulphites
Enhance your purchase
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Food to Live: Grown by Nature for a Delicious Life!
Food to Live is a company committed to providing you with delicious food. We established this business with the purpose of making a change that would take our world one step closer to being a better place for us and our children.
Food to Live delivers a variety of organic, and raw foods with a mission to inspire good eating habits.
All our products can be included in a vegan diet.
Why Consuming Lemon Powder is Beneficial For You
- Lemon Powder by Food to Live is a whole fruit powder. It is loaded with the infamous Vitamin C, as well as and Dietary Fiber and powerful Antioxidants.
- This Citrus Powder presents with a sour and tangy flavor, with a note of sweetness.
- With Powdered Lemon, you can easily boost up the nutritional value of your smoothies, all kinds of batters, homemade granola, energy bars, oatmeal, chia puddings, yogurts, ice-cream, variety of cakes, and more.
- Use Food to Live's Lemon Fruit Powder in savory dishes as well. It is a perfect ingredient for popular lemony Mediterranean sauces and dressings. Add it to fish, soups (Avgolemono for example), and even pasta.
- Create countless citrusy vitamin-rich drinks too. Add Lemon Powder to juices, teas, or simply make your own lemonade. Mix it with filtered water, mint and fresh cucumbers to make the infamous detox water.
- 4 cups filtered water
- 5 tsp Lemon Powder
- 3/4 cup sweetener of your choice (can be sugar, or a sugar-free simple syrup)
- For simple syrup: 1 cup water, 1 cup granulated erythritol
- 2 lemon slices for garnish
- mint for garnish
How to Prepare Simple Old-Fashioned Lemonade
Prep Time: 2 mins | Cook Time: 8 mins | Total Time: 10 mins | Servings: 4 glasses
An easy and classic lemonade recipe, with only 3 ingredients.
- Add water and sugar to a medium saucepan and heat on high flame. Stir and boil until sugar dissolves (about 2 min)
- Take off heat, and put in the fridge to cool.
- In a larger pitcher, combine your sweet water with lemon powder.
- Add ice.
- Serve with a slice of lemon and mint.
- * If you are making your own simple syrup, use 1 cup granulated erythritol and 1 cup of water.
- Boil 1 cup of water before adding erythritol. Cool before mixing with filtered water.
|Organic Pomegranate Powder by Food to Live||Orange Powder by Food to Live||Organic Raspberry Powder by Food to Live||Kale Powder by Food to Live||Lemon Powder by Food to Live||Pineapple Powder by Food to Live|
|Ingredients||Organic Pomegranate, Organic Maltodextrin||Orange, Maltodextrin||Organic Raspberry, Organic Maltodextrin||Kale Powder||Lemon, Maltodextrin||Pineapple, Maltodextrin|
|Serving size||1 oz (28 g)||1 oz (28 g)||1 oz (28 g)||1 oz (28 g)||1 oz (28 g)||1 oz (28 g)|
|Protein, % Daily Value||1% (0.3g)||0% (0g)||5% (2g)||0% (1g)||6% (3g)||2% (1g)|
|Dietary Fiber, % Daily Value||0% (0g)||0% (0g)||0% (0g)||0% (0g)||24% (7g)||10% (3g)|
|Total Carbohydrate, % Daily Value||10% (27g)||9% (24g)||6% (16g)||7% (20g)||8% (23g)||9% (25g)|
|Organic, non GMO||✓||No||✓||No||No|
|Good Source of||Antioxidant Ellagic Acid||Vitamin C and Antioxidants||Antioxidants and Protein||Vitamin A, C, K, and Calcium||Vitamin C, Iron, and Dietary Fiber||Vitamin C, Iron, and Dietary Fiber|
Product detailsSize:0.5 Pound
- Package Dimensions : 7.72 x 4.96 x 2.48 inches; 8 Ounces
- UPC : 810054364719
- Manufacturer : Food to Live
- ASIN : B09521DPWT
- Best Sellers Rank: #328,741 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
Packaged in a Facility That Also Processes Tree Nuts and Wheat
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Amazon didn’t have any more of that brand’s lemon powder in stock, so I decided to try this one.
Upon first taste, I was immediately struck by how bitter it was. It tastes like there's more pith & peel in it than lemon juice. It's OK, but there's not as much of the tart, lemony flavor I was expecting from a lemon powder.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.