Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Idaho Red Lentils • Non-GMO • 4 lb Resealable Bag • Kosher • Vegan • Non-Irradiated (Will Sprout) • High in Fiber and Protein
Enhance your purchase
|Allergen Information||Soy Free|
About this item
- HEALTHY PANTRY STAPLE: Red lentils have a sweet, mellow flavor and will puree into a creamy blend. These red lentils represent the beauty and flavors of the Pacific Northwest.
- RICH IN NUTRIENTS: They are easy to cook and packed with protein, iron, fiber and B vitamins. Use these pulses to thicken hearty soups, dahls and spicy curries.
- EASY TO COOK AND DELICIOUS: Dry red lentils cook in 15 minutes, with no soaking required. If you are looking for a shorter cook time, you can soak them first. With a sweet, mellow flavor red lentils are perfect for adding to soups, salads, casseroles, tacos, and more.
- PROUD TO BE: We are proud to be Non-GMO, Vegan, Kosher, and Non-Irradiated (an accepted practice that exposes your food to radiation for sterilization). Our red lentils will SPROUT!
- MADE IN AMERICA: We sourced these beautiful red lentils from our Idaho neighbors as they represent the flavors and quality of the Pacific Northwest. This packaging line is powered by women. We are empowering women to learn new skills, lead and find a work-life balance. Our culture radiates support and flexibility so the needs of both family and work can be met.
- Product Dimensions : 3.5 x 8.5 x 11.5 inches; 4 Pounds
- UPC : 858931003931
- Manufacturer : Palouse Brand
- ASIN : B08B9NRWMM
- Best Sellers Rank: #5,285 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
100% USA Red Lentils
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I mention the pasta becuase i plan to make my own red lentil flour and my own pasta. I have a great attachment for my KitchenAid. That is next.
So, I tried these for the first time today and they were great. I cooked them and mixed in roasted veg. A womderful taste with little seasoning.
I am also trying to source most of my food from the USA. I have gone to CA olive oil and olives. Of course the veg and fruits are relatively easy, as are the oats for breakfast. So, I am glad to see a brand from the US with so many USA grown pulses. Will try more.
By Toveth Noyse on April 23, 2021
into a North African soup (harira). Lots of spice
in the soup so I can't really comment on the taste.
The lentils cooked quite uniformly.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.