Lime Powder, 1 Pound - Unsulfured, Made from Raw Dried Citrus Fruit, Vegan, Bulk, Great for Juices, Smoothies, Yogurts, and Instant Breakfast Drinks, Contains Maltodextrin, No Sulphites
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Food to Live: Grown by Nature for a Delicious Life!
Food to Live is a company committed to providing you with delicious food. We established this business with the purpose of making a change that would take our world one step closer to being a better place for us and our children.
Food to Live delivers a variety of organic, and raw foods with a mission to inspire good eating habits.
All our products can be included in a vegan diet.
Why Consuming Lime Powder is Beneficial For You
- Lime Powder by Food to Live is a whole fruit powder, meaning it is made from raw dried citrus fruit. It is loaded with vitamins, minerals, and powerful antioxidants.
- This Citrus Powder presents with a sour and tangy flavor, with a note of sweetness, in fact it tastes - JUST LIKE FRESH LIME! It is Raw and Vegan.
- With Powdered Lime, you can easily boost up the nutritional value of your smoothies, all kinds of batters, energy bars, infamous key-lime pies, puddings, yogurts, ice-cream, variety of cakes, and more.
- Use Food to Live's Lime Fruit Powder in savory dishes as well. It is a perfect ingredient for sour Mediterranean sauces and dressings.
- Create countless citrusy vitamin-infused drinks too. Add Lime Powder to juices, teas, cocktails, or simply make your own lemonade. Mix it with filtered water, mint, lemon and fresh cucumbers to make the infamous organic detox water.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 5 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 2 cups coconut whipped cream
- 1 tsp Lime Powder
How to prepare Mini Frozen Key Lime Pies
Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 0 min | Freezing Time: 3 hours | Total Time: 3 hours 20 min | Servings: 12 mini pies
These cute little no-bake key lime pies are the perfect cold dessert for hot days. So delicious and refreshing and one step away from being ice cream.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and coconut sugar in a food processor and pulse until fine.
- Add melted butter, pulse to combine.
- Divide into 12 cup silicone muffin tins and press down.
- Fold together yogurt, coconut whipped cream, and lime powder.
- Divide among muffin cups.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Top with additional coconut whipped cream and lime zest.
|Lime Powder by Food to Live||Orange Powder by Food to Live||Organic Tart Cherry Powder by Food to Live||Organic Cranberry Powder by Food to Live||Lemon Powder by Food to Live|
|Ingredients||Lime, Maltodextrin||Orange, Maltodextrin||Organic Tart Cherry, Organic Maltodextrin||Organic Cranberry, Organic Maltodextrin||Lemon, Maltodextrin|
|Serving size||0.5 oz (14 g)||1 oz (28 g)||1 oz (28 g)||1 oz (28 g)||1 oz (28 g)|
|Protein, % Daily Value||1% (0.3g)||0% (0g)||0% (0g)||2% (1g)||6% (3g)|
|Dietary Fiber, % Daily Value||0% (0g)||0% (0g)||0% (0g)||41% (11g)||24% (7g)|
|Total Carbohydrate, % Daily Value||4% (12g)||9% (24g)||9% (24g)||9% (26g)||8% (23g)|
|Good Source of||Vitamin C and Antioxidants||Vitamin C and Antioxidants||Vitamin C, Vitamin, and Antioxidants||Dietary Fiber, Iron and Antioxidants||Vitamin C, Iron, and Dietary Fiber|
- Package Dimensions : 5 x 4.57 x 1.02 inches; 1.01 Pounds
- UPC : 810054364658
- Manufacturer : Food to Live
- ASIN : B094YTQD2S
- Best Sellers Rank: #104,841 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #1,334 in Powdered Drink Mixes & Flavorings
- Customer Reviews:
Packaged in a Facility That Also Processes Tree Nuts and Wheat
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyways my husband put some on popcorn ( another reason for powder ) and it just isn't the same. It leaves a strange after taste . I haven't tried it re-hydrated however so there is that.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.