Linenspa Smooth Top Premium Twin Mattress Protector Waterproof, Top Protection Only, Twin Waterproof Mattress Covers
Enhance your purchase
|Closure Type||Elastic Skirt|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TOP PROTECTION: A fitted-sheet-style mattress protector keeps your mattress surface safe and fresh. Flexible, vinyl-free fabric stays secured in place and fits up to 14” mattresses
- AQUA TIGHT BARRIER: 100% waterproof mattress cover safeguards your mattress against liquids, spills, and accidents—keeping you dry and comfortable while also avoiding stains and messes
- QUIET COMFORT: Sleep cozy with the smooth brushed polyester finish on your bed protector. Soft fabric is breathable and noiseless, allowing a peaceful night’s sleep that won’t change the feel of your mattress
- EASY CARE: Machine washable and dryer safe on low heat means your waterproof mattress protector is an easy clean. Simply toss in the wash and dry on low heat for a simply clean sleep surface
- REST ASSURED: No more tossing and turning! Sleep easy knowing we’ve got you covered. Your Linenspa bed protector is backed by a 10-year warranty that guards against manufacturer defects
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
What's in the box
From the brand
From the manufacturer
With a 100 percent waterproof polyurethane backing, this protector is sure to keep out all liquids, plus it is so thin and soft it won't change the feel of your mattress.
This protector goes on easily and provides a secure fit on mattress depths up to 12 inches. Special design ensures protector won't rustle or make noise while you sleep.
Machine wash and tumble dry on low heat to keep your sleep environment clean, safe, and hassle-free.
Keep your bed fresh with the Linenspa Smooth Top Premium Mattress Protector. With advanced aqua tight technology, this 100% waterproof mattress protector provides reliable protection from all liquids, spills, and accidents. The fitted-sheet-style bottom keeps your waterproof mattress cover secured in place but is also flexible to fit on mattress depths up to 14 inches—protecting the top of your mattress. A super smooth brushed polyester finish on your bed protector ensures a soft and quiet sleep experience, so you’re sure to get plenty of rest. Don’t know how to wash mattress protectors? We make it easy. Just toss your mattress protector in the washer and then dry on low heat for a simple way to refresh your space. With Linenspa, your comfort is always a top priority. That’s why we’re the best mattress protector around.
Compare with similar items
| || |
LINENSPA 8 Inch Memory Foam and Innerspring Hybrid Mattress – Twin Mattress – Bed in a Box – Medium Firm Mattress
Linenspa 6 Inch Innerspring Twin Mattress with Foam Layer - Firm Feel - CertiPUR-US Certified - Mattress in a Box
Linenspa Mattress Encasement Twin, Zippered Mattress Encasement, Waterproof Twin Mattress Encasement
6/8/10/12 inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress for Cool Sleep & Pressure Relief, Medium Firm Mattresses CertiPUR-US Certified/Bed-in-a-Box/Pressure Relieving (8 in, Twin)
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Cavalier Store|
|target_additional_product_information||cal king: 72 inches x 84 inches x 6 inches –14 inches full: 54 inches x 75 inches x 6 inches –14 inches full xl: 54 inches x 80 inches x 6 inches –14 inches king: 78 inches x 80 inches x 6 inches –14 inches queen: 60 inches x 80 inches x 6 inches –14 inches twin: 39 inches x 75 inches x 6 inches –14 inches twin xl: 39 inches x 80 inches x 6 inches –14 inches||—||—||cal king: 72 inches x 84 inches x 6 inches –14 inches full: 54 inches x 75 inches x 6 inches –14 inches full xl: 54 inches x 80 inches x 6 inches –14 inches king: 78 inches x 80 inches x 6 inches –14 inches queen: 60 inches x 80 inches x 6 inches –14 inches twin: 39 inches x 75 inches x 6 inches –14 inches twin xl: 39 inches x 80 inches x 6 inches –14 inches||—|
|Item Firmness Description||100% Polyester||Medium||Firm||100% Polyester||Medium|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By JohnnyZ on September 11, 2022
I haven't had any spills on it yet so I can't say how great it is as far as being protective ..