- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $14.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Logitech MX Master 3 Advanced Wireless Mouse - Graphite (RENEWED)
|You Save:||$11.04 (11%)|
Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length.
- Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new.
- Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box.
- This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. See terms here.
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, Unifying Dongle|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.92 x 3.31 x 2.01 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ultra-fast magspeed scrolling - Remarkable speed, precision & quietness of electromagnetic scrolling with all new magspeed wheel - up to 90% faster, 87% more precise & ultra quiet
- Comfort shape and intuitive controls - Work comfortably with perfectly sculpted shape and ideally placed thumb wheel and controls
- App-specific customizations - Speed up your workflow with predefined app-specific profiles and numerous customization options. Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology
- Flow cross-computer control - Work seamlessly on three computers. Seamlessly transfer cursor, text, and files – between windows & macOS, desktop & laptop
- Works on any surface even on glass with darkfield 4000 DPI sensor. It is faster and 5x more precise than the basic mouse – so you always hit the right Pixel
This product is also available in New condition for $11.04 more than the current Renewed price.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Logitech MX Master 3 Advanced Wireless Mouse - Graphite
What is Amazon Renewed?
Guaranteed by Amazon
Better for the Planet
What should I expect to receive with my Amazon Renewed purchase and in what condition?
What if I’m not completely satisfied with my Amazon Renewed purchase?
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you are buying this mouse for the device switch feature, keep looking. I mean, sure, you can switch devices with this just a press of a button, but, some MORON thought it was a good idea to put the switching button ON THE BOTTOM and then make it the one function you can't reassign.
Oh, and it gets worse. If you have the MX Keys keyboard, you can't sync them, meaning you have to hit two buttons even if they are connected to the computer via the same dongle. If this was a 1st gen version, I'd understand it. How do you go multiple generations without moving the button, allowing the button to be remapped, or allow you change it with your keyboard?
Seriously, that is the only thing I don't like about this mouse. If that issue was resolved, this would be a true five star product.
Pro tip: swap the middle and scroll wheel toggle buttons and set the bottom thumb button to control instead of windows viewer or whatever. Using control, you can zoom in and out with your scroll wheel and it just makes so much more sense to have the wheel toggle on the wheel rather then right next to it.
By Michelle Christine Arches on November 6, 2020
The mouse clicks are LOUD though. This is bothersome in public settings, office settings, or when computer microphone picks up background clicks while on a call/video chat. Also, for some odd reason the horizontal scroll is tied to the vertical scroll for settings. I’m odd in that I still use old school scrolling where scrolling towards me scrolls down (contrary to gesture-control-inspired “Natural scroll” where scrolling towards yourself is like “pulling the page down” and results in scrolling up the page). I can easily change this at an OS level for mouse strings, but since it’s a single controller for both scrolls on the mouse, that also reverses the horizontal scroll. So no matter what, one of my scroll wheels will be “backwards” for me. I’m guessing I can get the Logitech software to correct that, but it seems like an oversight by Logitech to have the default OS controllers work this way.
Finally, this mouse is very expensive relative to others on the market. It seems to be a result from branding and constantly being listed as the best mouse rather than actual value for money. There are loads of off-brand mice I’ve had that are 20% the cost of the MX Master and work just fine (some even have better features like dedicated DPI control buttons that adjust tracking speed).
If you have the money for this mouse, it’s a fine product. However, for general computer use there are plenty of other options out there that are completely fine to use and will save you a bunch of money.
So I would not recommend this mouse.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on August 31, 2021