|Date First Available||July 11, 2022|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Logitech MX Master 3 Advanced Wireless Mouse - Space Grey & MX Palm Rest for MX Keys, Premium, No-Slip Support for Hours of Comfortable Typing, Black
|Bundle List Price:||$119.98|
|You Save:||$9.00 (7%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible Devices||Apple Mac, Macbook Air, Macbook Pro|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Product 1: MASTERED FOR MAC - MX Master 3 for Mac is optimized for macOS, iPad compatible, and finished in Space Gray.
- Product 1: ULTRAFAST MAGSPEED SCROLLING - remarkable speed, precision, and silence of MagSpeed Wheel - up to 90% faster, 87% more precise, and ultra quiet.
- Product 1: COMFORT SHAPE AND INTUITIVE CONTROLS - Work comfortably with perfectly sculpted shape and ideally placed thumb wheel and controls.
- Product 1: MULTIPLE COMPUTERS, ONE FLOW - Control multiple Mac computers and effortlessly transfer text, images, and files between them.
- Product 2: Performance for Long hours: firm wrist support keeps your hands in a nice, Relaxed position so you can type comfortably for hours.
- Product 2: Crafted with high-quality materials: soft yet resilient Memory foam is comfortable and durable — Plus, it's stain-resistant and easy to clean.
- Product 2: Support where you need it: smooth and pleasant to the touch and doesn't slip or slide on surfaces. It stays put no matter how and where you type. Depth: 8 mm
- Product 2: Designed for thin keyboards: it's a perfect fit for MX keys or craft.
|Bundle List Price:|| |
|You Save:|| |
- Designed for Mac: Compatible with Apple MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac & iPad models.
- ULTRAFAST MAGSPEED SCROLLING - remarkable speed, precision, and silence of MagSpeed Wheel - up to 90% faster, 87% more precise, and ultra quiet.
- COMFORT SHAPE AND INTUITIVE CONTROLS - Work comfortably with perfectly sculpted shape and ideally placed thumb wheel and controls.
- MULTIPLE COMPUTERS, ONE FLOW - Control multiple Mac computers and effortlessly transfer text, images, and files between them.
- MAGIC OF GESTURES, POWER OF MX – Hold the gesture button and move the mouse to switch desktops, open Mission Control, and display Launchpad.
- APP-SPECIFIC CUSTOMIZATIONS – Speed up your workflow with predefined macOS and app-specific profiles – with numerous customization options.
- TRACK ANYWHERE – Tack on any surface, even glass (3), with Darkfield 4000 DPI sensor. Faster and 5x more precise than the basic mouse – so you always hit the right pixel.
- Performance for Long hours: firm wrist support keeps your hands in a nice, Relaxed position so you can type comfortably for hours.
- Crafted with high-quality materials: soft yet resilient Memory foam is comfortable and durable — Plus, it's stain-resistant and easy to clean.
- Support where you need it: smooth and pleasant to the touch and doesn't slip or slide on surfaces. It stays put no matter how and where you type. Depth: 8 mm
- Designed for thin keyboards: it's a perfect fit for MX keys or craft.
Buy it with
Customers also search
Logitech MX Master 3 Advanced Wireless Mouse for Mac, Ultrafast Scrolling, Use on Any Surface, Ergonomic, 4000 DPI, Customization, USB-C, Bluetooth, USB, Apple Mac - Space Grey
Get more out of your Mac with MX Master 3 for Mac – optimized for macOS, and iPad compatible. The most advanced Master Series mouse ever is finished in Space Gray to match perfectly with your iMac, Macbook Pro, or iPad Pro. MX Master 3 for Mac is our fastest, most precise, and most comfortable tool for digital creators.
The electromagnetic MagSpeed scroll wheel – designed and manufactured in Switzerland – provides our fastest, quietest, and most addictive scrolling experience ever. Rechargeable Li-Po (500 mAh) battery.Charging Time:3 Hours.
Logitech MX Palm Rest for MX Keys, Premium, No-Slip Support for Hours of Comfortable Typing, Black
Logitech MX palm rest is the premium palm and wrist support you can position however you like. Memory foam wrapped in leatherette strikes that balance between soft and firm, promoting optimal wrist posture. No slipping or sliding, just comfortable typing for long hours. Plus, it's stain-resistant and easy to clean. Designed for thin keyboards, it's a perfect fit for MX keys, craft.
Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also haven’t owned a Logitech mouse in YEARS, and never owned any of the previous models of MX Master. So I think I can offer a pretty objective perspective regarding THIS SPECIFIC mouse, as I can’t compare it to the MX Master 2S, for example. All I can compare it to is what I personally look for in a good mouse.
I bought this for use with my desktop M1 Mac mini. I also own a gaming PC, but I don’t intend to use this mouse with my PC. For PC gaming mice, I’m a Corsair guy.
Rather, I bought the MX Master 3 for my Mac specifically because I use my Mac more for creative purposes and I wanted something that’s both ergonomic and capable. I do a lot of photo editing/illustrating work on my Mac, as well as some music production, and the MX Master 3 suits all of those roles beautifully.
Out of the gate, I’ll tell you that this is an extremely comfortable mouse, at least for me. I have large hands, and I find that it fits my hand pretty perfectly. If you have smaller hands, this may not be the mouse for you, but it certainly isn’t huge and unwieldy, so who knows?
(Side rant: I’ve seen people give this mouse, and others, a low rating because they didn’t find it to be ergonomic. That’s stupid. If this mouse doesn’t work for you, that sucks, but that’s no reason to dock it points. Just return it and find something else. EVERYTHING will be ergonomic for someone and uncomfortable for someone else. I don’t rate a pair of pants 1 star if I bought them and found out that they’re too small for me. I return them and get the right size.)
This is as close to a vertical mouse as I am ever likely to get. I find the slight clockwise tilt very comfortable for my wrist, and it definitely strains my arm less than pretty much any other mouse I regularly use. Big points for that.
The scroll wheels are AWESOME, both the vertical and horizontal. The transition between the step scrolling and free scrolling feels very smooth, natural, and satisfying. It’s also very quiet.
Main buttons are very clicky and solid. The position of the forward and back buttons is great. I’ve seen people say forward and back are a little mushy, and while I agree they’re certainly not clicky, I don’t find them to be annoying or anything. I use them for Undo/Redo in a lot of my workflow, for example, and they’re just fine for such a task, clicky or not.
As for features, the Logitech software allows you to configure button assignments on an app to app basis. This is awesome, as it allows you to tailor your mouse for optimal efficiency in every app without ever having to consciously change any settings. Many other mice by many other manufacturers can do this exact same thing, yes. I’m just saying, Logitech has implemented it very well.
Flow is the other big feature, but I can’t comment on that. I haven’t used it and I highly doubt I ever will, particularly considering that macOS Monterey will be introducing this feature natively in the form of Universal Control. So yeah, I don’t care about Flow at all.
Battery life is great, and I’m very glad it charges via USB C. (Another side rant: I saw another reviewer dock points because the dongle itself isn’t USB C. Um… okay? That’s a VERY stupid reason to give it three stars. First of all, most computers still have USB A ports. Second, I don’t want to waste one of my USB C ports on my freaking mouse dongle. Thirdly, on a device that doesn’t have USB A ports, you can either: get a USB C adapter; or, even better, JUST CONNECT TO THE MOUSE VIA BLUETOOTH.)
I won’t address gaming performance, because the only thing I play on my Mac is Minecraft from time to time. That being said, the idea that you need some kind of specific “gaming” mouse for PC gaming is a pretty ridiculous one to me. Any mouse that’s sufficiently high-DPI and precise will get the job done just fine. Latency is a lot less of an issue for wireless mice these days, so that shouldn’t hold the MX Master back either. Plus, the assignable buttons would actually be pretty helpful for a lot of games. This is no 12-button MMO mouse, obviously, but, yeah. So I’m sure most people would be plenty happy playing pretty much any game on this mouse.
Anyway, this review is long enough at this point, so let’s wrap this up: This is a great mouse. One of the most comfortable I’ve ever used. Yes, it’s pricy, but when it comes to something you’ll be using every day, it’s worth spending the money for something GOOD. Logitech really nailed it with this mouse.
Having it the other way ( Just move it to the edge ) is not better since you can accidentally move it out of the monitor you are working on. For me, holding Ctrl + move it to the edge of the monitor is better and the cursor works much better this way. It will feel like you have your mouse setup only for that PC. The other way, you will feel that the cursor is not stable.
The mouse has a great ergonomic design. In my hand ( medium size ) it does feels like a glove, comfortable, natural. The wheel can be turned to move line by line or freely. I do prefer line by line and overall, the mouse is very quite.
I have two computers : my iMac and my Windows ( 10 ) PC and as I said, it is working like a charm.
One more thing, the first computer you setup the mouse will be your main one. I have my Windows PC in front of me and my iMac on the right side. I setup my mouse on my iMac first so when I want to move the cursor from my Windows to my iMac, I have to hold Ctrl and move the cursor to the left edge of my Windows PC ( instead the right edge ) to transfer the cursor over to my iMac. The mouse "thinks" that my Windows PC should be on the right side but it is not. So make sure that you keep this in mind.
If I try to transfer the cursor from my iMac to my Windows, I have to hold Ctrl + move the cursor to the right top edge on my iMac ( but my Windows PC is on the left of my iMac ). I did not know that before the installation.
Have a great experience with it folks !! Remember, one to rule them all !!
P.S. The only con that I have found is that if you turn one computer off, the cursor will not switch automatically to the other computer. You would have to turn the mouse upside down and click on the button to switch manually to the one assigned to the computer that is still on. Even though this is a con, it will not be sufficient for me to downgrade my rating to 4.
Top reviews from other countries
-Very good build quality, I’ve never used any mice that even come close to this.
-Very comfortable to use/hold for long periods of time. The moment I put my hand on it, I could tell I can use it for hours and not feel any discomfort.
-Can be used on many devices with just a single button. I’m still so amazed by how it can pair up to my PC and my MacBook. This makes the user experience to a whole another level. Plus it can be both wired (USB C) or wireless.
-Does not have a precise DPI changer. Most gaming mice you can change the DPI to any of your liking. But not this one, the software only allows you to slide the sensitivity to the left or to the right (no numbers). So you just have to keep sliding until “feel” it’s right. This absolute destroyed my mouse muscle memory.
-Thumb Burton’s are too small and not clicky. Not too much of a big deal to me but I often can’t find the back button when I’m moving through folders. Takes a little to adjust.
One thing to mention: the button on the top of the mouse is for you to toggle the smooth scrolling and the typical 'geared' type of scrolling. It works better with mac scrolling with the smooth scrolling in my opinion, but definitely toggle away and see which one works better for you!
All that being said, this is still a high-quality product. I can't live without the flywheel feature, which was one reason I hated the Ergo (it cost the same as this one and had no useful features, and it constantly slid out of my grasp). Thus far my mice have all lasted far longer than the warranties, which is practically a miracle in today's world of cheap crap. I have no idea if this one will be as durable, and I have some doubts on that score, but it's still better than a mouse without a flywheel.
First, there was no charge cable included in the sealed box - and I cannot determine if a USB C or USB micro is required - or is the needed connector a proprietary design?
OK, at almost 80 I may be too old for this but I just can't get all the functions to work, especially the side scroll wheels and zoom on documents.
By the way, I'm using it on a new iMac desktop.
Installing, using (and charging!) a new Logitech MX Master 3 has to be easier, surely!