|Average Battery Life (in hours)||24 months|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $6.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Logitech Signature M650 Wireless Mouse - for Small to Medium Sized Hands, 2-Year Battery, Silent Clicks, Customizable Side Buttons, Bluetooth, Multi-Device Compatibility - Off White
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, Radio Frequency|
|Recommended Uses For Product||Office, Gaming|
|Compatible Devices||Personal Computer|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Scroll smarter: With Logitech Signature M650 Wireless Mouse you get line-by-line precision for documents and super-fast scrolling for long web pages; simply switch modes with a flick of the SmartWheel
- The optimal fit for your hand: This comfortable mouse is designed for small-to-medium sized hands, for the optimal fit
- Upgrade your comfort: This work mouse provides long hours of comfort thanks to a contoured shape, soft thumb area, and rubber side grips that keep your hand snug and in place
- Connect the way you like: Connect this cordless computer mouse in an instant via Bluetooth Low Energy or Logi Bolt USB receiver
- Less noise, more focus: Whether working at the office or at home, Logitech Signature M650 is a quiet mouse, allowing you to enjoy 90 percent less click noise with SilentTouch technology*
- Customizable side buttons: Customize the side buttons on the computer mouse with Logitech Options+, available on Windows and macOS, to your favorite shortcuts – like back/forward or copy/paste
- 24 month battery life: Work for up to 2 years on the single AA battery that comes with your multi-device mouse**
- Works on multiple platforms: Experience seamless compatibility with Windows, macOS, Linux, Chrome OS, ipadOS, and Android operating systems with Logitech Signature M650 wireless Bluetooth mouse
Compare with similar items
| || |
Wireless Computer Mouse, Guuueoo 2.4G Portable Silent Ergonomic Mouse with USB Receiver, 3 Adjustable DPI, 6 Buttons-Optical Mouse for Laptop, PC, Tablet (Pure Black)
RaceGT Wireless Computer Mouse, 2.4G Silent Cordless Mouse for Laptop, Mouse with 6 Buttons and 3 Adjustable DPI for Laptop, Deskbtop, MacBook , PC (Purple)
RaceGT Wireless Computer Mouse, 2.4G Silent Cordless Mouse for Laptop, Mouse with 6 Buttons and 3 Adjustable DPI for Laptop, Deskbtop, MacBook , PC (Pink)
Amazon Basics 5-Button 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse - Pineapple Pattern
Amazon Basics 5-Button 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Color||Off White||Pure black||purple||pink||Black||Black|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, Radio Frequency||USB||USB, Wireless||USB, Wireless||Wireless||Wireless|
|Item Dimensions||4.22 x 2.43 x 1.49 inches||4.41 x 3.46 x 1.89 inches||4.33 x 2.76 x 1.57 inches||4.33 x 2.76 x 1.57 inches||3.93 x 2.28 x 1.37 inches||3.93 x 2.28 x 1.37 inches|
|Item Weight||3.57 ounces||—||—||—||1.92 ounces||1.92 ounces|
|Platform||Linux, Android, Windows||Windows Vista, Windows XP||Windows Vista, Windows XP, Linux||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux||Windows||Windows|
From the manufacturer
Get line-by-line precision for documents — and super-fast scrolling for long web pages. Automatically switch modes with the flick of your finger.
CONNECT THE WAY YOU LIKE
Get a strong, reliable wireless connection from up to 10 meters away. Enjoy super-easy, no-hassle connectivity every time.
Enjoy 90% less click noise* thanks to Logitech’s SilentTouch technology. Less noise means more focus on the task at hand.
CUSTOMIZABLE SIDE BUTTONS
Customize the button for your favorite shortcuts with Logitech Options Plus to work faster and more efficiently — like back/forward or copy/paste.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Upgrade to smarter scrolling, better comfort, and more productivity with the Signature M650 The versatile mouse features an adaptive scroll SmartWheel that delivers line-by-line precision, and auto-switches to super fast free spin mode with the flick of a finger. A choice of sizes for smaller, larger and left hands means there's a perfect fit for anyone. Seamless wireless connectivity, customizable side buttons, and a comfort shape keep you comfortably and productive hour after hour. Logitech’s SilentTouch technology delivers silent clicks to keep you focused – while 24-month battery life** and universal operating system compatibility ensure hassle-free performance. **Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions
Climate Pledge Friendly
Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
Carbon Neutral Certified by SCS Global Services enables companies to demonstrate carbon neutrality for their products by reducing carbon emissions throughout their operations and offsetting their remaining carbon footprint through the purchase of carbon credits. SCS Global Services is a global leader in third-party environmental and sustainability veriﬁcation, certiﬁcation, auditing, testing, and standards development. SCS is a chartered Beneﬁt Corporation, reﬂecting its commitment to socially and environmentally responsible business practices.
Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I meandered back to Logitech, which apparently goes by "Logi" now. Sure, whatever. The M650L looked right for the price point, and after a few days with this modest mouse, I can safely say I love it.
* Decent size. Logitech markets the M650L for "large hands" - no measurements given, but as far as I can sell it's nicely mouse-sized. Not especially huge. I wear XL-sized gloves and I guess it could be a little bigger.
* Comfy and quiet. The rubberized side grips have ridges, like Ruffles™, which helps with the grip and big hand sweatiness. The click wheel also has ridges, for extra grippy-ness. The main buttons do not have ridges, and they do not "click" audibly. It took little while to get used to, but now I enjoy the silent button presses.
* Quality. Good build quality, looks and feels nice.
* Bluetooth: Connecting via bluetooth has been refreshing, and keeps USB ports open for other non-mouse-related stuff. The M650L also comes with a tiny dongle that seats inside the battery compartment if you need to connect via 2.4 Ghz for some reason.
* Accurate: Instead of a laser or optical tracker, Logitech uses some kind of hybrid tracker. It's very accurate, and can even be used off the mouse pad on flat surfaces. Tested on tabletops and some books, if you're into that sort of thing.
* Customizable: It's a little bit of a pain to find, but Logitech's "Logi Options +" software allows you to customize the M650L's buttons and even add different functionality depending on which application you're using. Gotta give those two "back/forward" buttons on the left side something to do, you know?
* If you're a serious gamer or have really small hands, this is probably not the mouse for you.
It's a mouse. A really nice mouse. I like it. I will update the review if the left mouse button stops working.
The two problems I have:
1) The buttons are very sensitive. My hand naturally rests with one finger on the right-click button, and that wasn't a problem with the M510. With the 650 that slight finger weight is enough to constantly cause the right-click to get pressed. My choices are to either change the way I hold the mouse, or find a different mouse.
2) The scroll wheel sometimes doesn't work. I haven't isolated the exact scenario, but it seems like if I leave the mouse idle for a few seconds then the scroll wheel doesn't work unless I either move the mouse or scroll multiple lines quickly. When I read a document or website I will typically scroll a couple lines, pause to read, then scroll a couple more. This interaction is now frustrating because the scroll wheel doesn't work half the time.
I will be returning this mouse and getting another M510.
One major con: I wish clicking on the scroll wheel toggled between two scroll speeds, or preferably free spin. Instead, it toggles between two different pointer speeds. Would have made more sense to allow me to program the side buttons for pointer speeds.
I also tried out the MX Anywhere 3 Compact (mainly because the full size one was gitantic). I loved how that mouse had free scroll, but really it was too small. Also, I was getting tracking problems with it, but not with the M650. I decided that overall, the M650 is more practical and comfortable.
This mouse comes with a dongle, but can also pair directly over bluetooth. For some reason that kept waking up my Mac Mini repeatedly, so I decided to use the dongle instead (in the external display). Now the Mac no longer accidentally wakes up. Really dumb that I have to use a dongle for just that, but at least it solved the problem!
My "not recommend" comment is mainly about the misleading description. It is so disappointing. Literally, it says "Connect the way you want via Bluetooth or USB". However, the description failed to mention it is not a multi-device mouse. It can not switch between Bluetooth and USB.
Actually, after you switch from Bluetooth to USB, it terminates Bluetooth connection and it needs to be connect to bluetooth again. This is very annoying when you have to switch between your work machine and personal machine.
Top reviews from other countries
Enter the M650 L! The scroll wheel doesn't make a sound, and in the quietest room I could find the clicks are only a very very faint and very soft/pleasing click sound - hardly heard above the white noise of your typical environment anyway.
It's comfortable, it's ergonomic, and it's dead quiet. You don't realize how much you hate the typical and audible "click" of a mouse until you've gone without with for a while!
Size wise: The "Large" version of this mouse I would say equates to a typical mouse size and is about the same size as my Logitech M720. I wouldn't let the large wording deter you, I would have called them "Normal" and "Small" because I feel most people probably want the large unless you have small hands or want something smaller for a travel bag.
The main appeal of this mouse is the scroll wheel. It allows you to scroll as if you were using a touchscreen instead of having to constantly spinning it to go up or down. Just flick it and let the wheel spin until you rest your finger on it to stop.
I would highly recommend it for anyone who uses their PC at night and don't want to bother anyone else with intense clicking sessions.
J'ai jamais vue une souris avec les clics silencieux comme cela.
Au début le matériel ne me plaisais pas trop mais je m'y suis fait assez rapidement et finalement je la trouve confortable et agréable a utiliser. Si vous avez de moyenne ou grande main la version L est parfaite sinon pour petite main acheter plutôt la version M650,
Je recommande fortement cette souris. Testé sous Mac, windows et iPAD.