Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Logitech MX Keys Wireless Illuminated Keyboard Bundle with MX Master 3 Advanced Wireless Mouse and MX Palm Rest
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, USB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Logitech MX Keys Advanced Wireless Illuminated Keyboard with Logitech MX Master 3 Advanced Wireless Mouse and Logitech MX Palm Rest
- PERFECT STROKE KEYS: Perfect Stroke keys are shaped for your fingertips and increased key stability reduces noise while optimizing responsiveness
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Tactile reference for hand positioning makes it easy to stay oriented and in your flow
- BACKLIT KEYS: The backlit keys light up the moment your hands approach, and automatically adjust to suit changing lighting conditions
- FLOW CROSS-COMPUTER TYPING: Supports flow cross-computer typing across multiple screens. Pair up to 3 devices via Bluetooth Low Energy or Unifying USB receiver
Consider a similar item
Customers also search
Compare with similar items
| || |
Amazon Basics USB Wired Computer Keyboard and Wired Mouse Bundle Pack
Logitech MK545 Advanced Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
Logitech Wireless Combo MK270
Logitech MK850 Performance Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo
|Sold By||Focus Camera LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||The Minerva Project||Abe's Electronics Center|
|Are batteries required?||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||23.8 x 10.4 x 4.8 inches||18.03 x 5.58 x 1 inches||18.58 x 7.91 x 2.91 inches||20.08 x 6.22 x 1.81 inches||20.71 x 1.93 x 8.7 inches|
|Item Weight||1.00 lbs||1.15 lbs||2.00 lbs||1.05 lbs||2.11 lbs|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Logitech MX Keys Advanced Wireless Illuminated Keyboard
The MX Keys from Logitech is an advanced wireless illuminated keyboard crafted for efficiency, stability, and precision. It comes packed with features like Perfect Stroke keys shaped for your fingertips, smart illumination, and a remarkably solid build. This keyboard also supports flow cross-computer typing across multiple screens.
Perfect Stroke Keys
Perfect Stroke keys are shaped for your fingertips and increased key stability reduces noise while optimizing responsiveness.
Tactile reference for hand positioning makes it easy to stay oriented and in your flow. The backlit keys light up the moment your hands approach, and automatically adjust to suit changing lighting conditions.
Flow Cross-Computer Typing
The MX Keys lets you type on multiple devices in one fluid workflow. It can be easily connected to MX Master 3 or other flow-enabled mouse to work from one computer to another. You can switch between devices just with the tap of a button. You can pair up to 3 devices via Bluetooth Low Energy or Unifying USB receiver.
Charge the keyboard using the USB type-C port and enjoy up to 10 days of operation at full charge. It can remain charged for up to 5 months with backlighting off.
- Logitech MX Keys Advanced Wireless Illuminated Keyboard
- Logitech MX Master 3 Advanced Wireless Mouse
- Logitech MX Palm Rest
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use two separate computers for work, and I’m able to use both mouse and keyboard with the included USB adapters in my KVM to switch between computers, OR I can pair the keyboard and mouse to both computers via Bluetooth and easily swap with a mouse gesture or keyboard key.
The price was worth it, absolutely love this setup.
There are seven levels of brightness on the backlight and auto activates when you put your hand above the keyboard.
You can switch between 3 computers/devices.
It comes with two unifying receivers, one with the keyboard and another with the mouse.
You can use only one unifying receiver with both devices.
The keyboard is easily the most quiet I have ever used.
If you are using the set on a locked down work computer, be prepared to set it up on another computer first.
Price (Although still worth it if you have the money to spend).
The button to switch devices is on the bottom of the mouse (not easily accessible).
Quite easily the best wireless keyboard and mouse combo I have ever owned.
You may be able to set one of the buttons on the top of the mouse as a device select. I have not tried with the Logitech software.
I use this keyboard for coding, writing up work docs, and some gaming. It works great for all of those.
Great battery life so far too.
Unless you are a die-hard split keyboard user I suggest this bundle if you need to share a keyboard and mouse with more than one device in the same work area.
One improvement would be a software or hardware switch to move both the mouse and keyboard over all at once. Right now I have to switch them separately, but it only takes a few seconds even with that.
Logitec MX keyboard is good. I think it's worth it's price. Being a software engineer I'm heavy user and I charge it once a week. I like key illumination when I hove my hands over keyboard. Keys are very comfortable and very pleasant to tipe. I would definitely recommend this keyboard.
Little advice, don't connect to your PC/Mac via Bluetooth, rather use dongle directly to PC/laptop, avoid docks or hubs, for immediate response. I hate microsecond lags of mouse pointer. They're 2 dongles. With Logitecs unifier app I paired both keyboard and mouse for PC1 one dongle and for PC2 second dongle and easily switch between my employers Mac book pro and my personal PC with click of a button. There's possible to set key combination on software level so both keyboard and mouse could switch simultaneously.
Overall I don't regret my purchase. This kinda gadgets make me spoiled :)
A month later CTR button is not working either. Truly unbelievable. I will never buy again from Logitech. Never heard from the company.
The keyboard, while it was great that it had mac keys, felt awkward in the slight height elevation (there is no way to adjust the height of the keyboard, unlike other options out there).
The mouse had spikes of lag as well, not sure why as my other logitech mice did not.
The devices themselves were not that comfortable to use unfortunately.