Other Sellers on Amazon
LorAnn Pumpkin Spice Bakery Emulsion, 4 ounce bottle
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Pieces||1|
About this item
- Use LorAnn's Pumpkin Spice Emulsion in baked goods, frostings, and even beverages for delicious pumpkin pie-spiced flavor. Skip the dried pumpkin pie spice in your recipes and substitute pumpkin spice emulsion for more robust flavor!
- 1 teaspoon baking extract = 1 teaspoon emulsion
- Packaged in BPA free, recyclable PET plastic bottles.
- Water Based ( Soluble in Water)
- Kosher - Gluten Free - Made in USA
Expiration Date: 11/23/22
LorAnn Oils is certified as a Safe Quality Food (SQF) Manufacturer. SQF certification ensures that product and process comply with regulatory, international, and scientifically proven standards for safety. In addition to its focus on food safety, SQF allows suppliers to demonstrate their excellence in adhering to the highest quality standards of handling, preparation, and processing.
Kosher Certification by Star-K
Expiration Date: 10/31/22
Flavor Usage Chart
Quick and Easy Red Velvet Cupcakes
- 1 standard boxed chocolate or devil's food cake mix*
- 2 tablespoons LorAnn Red Velvet Bakery Emulsion (Adds color and flavor! No additional coloring is necessary)
*Traditional red velvet cake has a chocolate note, but LorAnn's Red Velvet emulsion works great when added to a white or yellow boxed cake mix as well. Quick Red Velvet cake & cupcake recipe using LorAnn Oils Red Velvet Bakery Emulsion.
Prepare batter according to package directions, adding the emulsion along with the liquid ingredients. For traditional red velvet, frost with your favorite cream cheese frosting.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.69 x 2.69 x 5.29 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Item model number : 154837
- UPC : 023535789080 023535997508
- Manufacturer : LorAnn Oils
- ASIN : B00CMX12B4
- Best Sellers Rank: #40,916 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #48 in Imitation Extracts
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Shauna Banning on October 25, 2022
By Amazon Customer on November 5, 2022
Top reviews from other countries
It's more personal taste than the actual product though so don't write it off unless you're similar to me. It tastes very heavy on the cloves which I'm not as keen on in my pumpkin spice. I've opted for making my own at home and using about half the cloves recommend in any recipe, along with leaving out all spice as that is also strong on cloves.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.