Other Sellers on Amazon
LorAnn Rum Bakery Emulsion, 4 ounce bottle
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Use LorAnn's Rum flavor Emulsion in any of your frostings and baked goods to impart the deliciously rich flavor of rum without all the alcohol. Use it anywhere you would a rum baking extract - and get more flavorful results!
- 1 teaspoon baking extract = 1 teaspoon emulsion
- Packaged in BPA free, recyclable PET plastic bottles.
- Water Based ( Soluble in Water)
- Gluten Free - Made in USA
Customer ratings by feature
Customers also search
Expiration Date: 11/23/22
LorAnn Oils is certified as a Safe Quality Food (SQF) Manufacturer. SQF certification ensures that product and process comply with regulatory, international, and scientifically proven standards for safety. In addition to its focus on food safety, SQF allows suppliers to demonstrate their excellence in adhering to the highest quality standards of handling, preparation, and processing.
Kosher Certification by Star-K
Expiration Date: 10/31/22
Flavor Usage Chart
Quick and Easy Red Velvet Cupcakes
- 1 standard boxed chocolate or devil's food cake mix*
- 2 tablespoons LorAnn Red Velvet Bakery Emulsion (Adds color and flavor! No additional coloring is necessary)
*Traditional red velvet cake has a chocolate note, but LorAnn's Red Velvet emulsion works great when added to a white or yellow boxed cake mix as well. Quick Red Velvet cake & cupcake recipe using LorAnn Oils Red Velvet Bakery Emulsion.
Prepare batter according to package directions, adding the emulsion along with the liquid ingredients. For traditional red velvet, frost with your favorite cream cheese frosting.