Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Lc Foods Low Carb Tempura Batter Mix All Natural Tempura Flour No Sugar Diabetic Friendly Tempura Mix 9 oz
Enhance your purchase
|Package Weight||0.27 Kilograms|
About this item
- Ingredients: Wheat protein isolates, resistant wheat starches, flax seed meal, vital wheat gluten, baking soda, baking powder, salt, organic stevia rebaudiana leaf, natural Luo han guo monk fruit. the best low carb tempura batter you can enjoy while maintaining your low carb lifestyle!
- Information: Our low carb tempura batter makes a delicious, light bread coating for frying all your favorite low carb meats and veggies. Super easy to make - simply mix together with water and an egg, and voila -
- Knowledge: Tempura is a popular Japanese dish of vegetables and seafood coated in a very light and airy batter and fried to perfection. It's served at Japanese restaurants worldwide, but it's also fun and easy to make from scratch at home. Fun for the whole family!
- About Us: We cater to the low carb community looking for products low in carbohydrates and sugar, as well as individuals recognizing that a low carb lifestyle reducing simple carbohydrates out of their diet will afford them an easier time in weight control and management
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA: – You can depend on LC Foods’ top-quality ingredients and standards.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Low carb tempura batter with just 0.5 net carbs per serving! Easy to make with delicious results! Our low carb tempura batter makes a delicious, light bread coating for frying all your favorite low carb meats and veggies. Dip and fry onions, green beans, snow peas, eggplant, peppers, carrots, asparagus, zucchini, broccoli, mushrooms, squash, cauliflower, fish, chicken, shrimp or scallops. Super easy to make - simply mix together with water and an egg, and voila - the best low carb tempura batter you can enjoy while maintaining your low carb lifestyle! Enjoy a night of tempura cooking that the whole family will love. Great for making chicken nuggets or tenders, sure to please everyone, young or old! You'll get a healthy dose of dietary fiber and protein with each serving. As with all LC Foods low carb products, there's no sugar added (of course!) and no preservatives! LC Foods offers specifically designed foods for all types of diabetic & low carb programs including pre-diabetes, type 2 diabetes, diabetes mellitus type 2, those with insulin resistance, impaired fasting glucose, impaired glucose tolerance, borderline diabetes, those with high blood sugar, adult onset diabetes, type 1 diabetic dietary programs and pre-diabetic diagnosed desiring to make dietary changes before the onset of type 2 diabetes. We cater to the low carb community looking for products low in carbohydrates and sugar, as well as individuals recognizing that a low carb lifestyle reducing simple carbohydrates out of their diet will afford them an easier time in weight control and management. We specialize in low carbohydrate living, diabetic living, weight management living, and low carb diets and dieting. We cater to the diabetic community and individuals who want to reduce carbohydrate intake in their diet with a full line of products very thoughtful to the glycemic index, the glycemic load index, and rich in proteins and fibers.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.5 x 1 x 6.5 inches; 9 Ounces
- UPC : 754205299638
- Manufacturer : LC Foods Corporation
- ASIN : B011S83RSE
- Best Sellers Rank: #50,306 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
Wheat protein isolates, resistant wheat starches, flax seed meal, vital wheat gluten, baking soda, baking powder, salt, organic stevia rebaudiana leaf, natural luo han guo monk fruit.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.