- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Lucy's Family Owned - Natural Distilled White Vinegar, 1 Gallon (128 oz) - 5% Acidity
Enhance your purchase
|Flavor||All Natural Distilled White Vinegar|
|Ingredients||White Distilled Vinegar, 50 Grain, Diluted With Water to 5% Acidity For Uniform Pickling and Table Strength. See more|
|Liquid Volume||128 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- Why Customers Choose Lucy’s Vinegar - From cleaning to cooking, Lucy's 5% Distilled White Vinegar is simply the right choice! Because of our Vinegar's bargins, absence of preservatives, durable bottle design, secure seal, and Kosher Certification, customers around the country have fallen in love with Lucy’s vinegar!
- Cooking - Spices up dipping sauces, develops flavor, makes homemade bread crusts golden brown, freshens wilted vegetable’s, substitutes for salt or buttermilk and can be used for much much more!
- Cleaning - Yes! White Vinegar for cleaning works fantastically. Check out some of our customer reviews to see how they've applied our Vinegar for their cleaning needs.
- We Love What We Do - One of the sweetest "fruits of our labors" are the responses we receive from our customers all over the country. Whether it’s simply to dress up a vinaigrette, enhancing pastries, or cleaning the restaurant counters, we stand amazed at the usefulness and enjoyment that Lucy’s White Vinegar brings each of our neighbors.
- Family Owned & Family Run - Here at Lucy's, we seek to achieve one purpose: To love God with all of our heart & to love our neighbors as we love ourselves. From our family to yours, thank you for being one of our cherished customers!
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Family Owned & Family Run
Here at Lucy's, we seek to achieve one purpose: To love God with all of our heart & to love our neighbors as we love ourselves. From our family to yours, thank you for being one of our cherished customers!
Not only does Lucy's Distilled White Vinegar add rich and powerful flavor to your cooking from marinades and dressings to baking and pickling, our vinegar is a powerful natural, chemical-free, cleaning agent able to remove heavy duty stains, and make undesirable odors vanish.
With carefully balanced ingredients and multiple trials, Lucy's has perfected and crafted an incredible preservative-free Distilled White Vinegar. Our distillery process allows us to deliver a beautiful vinegar right to your doorstep.
Premium White Vinegar
At Lucy’s Enterprise Inc, we produce household products such as this White Distilled Vinegar to meet your domestic needs. Lucy's Distilled White Vinegar is well recommended and adds a savory natural taste to your cooking. This vinegar is currently being used in kitchens, restaurants, bars, and large food distributors nationwide.
Use Less Salt
Lucy's Distilled White Vinegar has a powerful punch of flavor that can help you to adjust and strengthen your recipes. With our vinegar, you can enhance the salty flavor of your food without consuming more sodium.
Looking for a low cost alternative cleaning agent? Try our vinegar from floors to drains and watch as it’s able to reduce odors, clean dirt, and break down mineral deposits from surfaces. It’s best to use a safe mix of 1 gallon of water to 1 cup of Lucy's Vinegar.
Most pickle recipes call for distilled white vinegar since the colorless and tart acid flavoring produce beautiful pickled vegetables with a sweet aroma that have not been stained by the vinegar itself. Simply add Lucy's Distilled White Vinegar to your favorite pickling recipes for AMAZING results.
Marinades & Dressings
Lucy's Distilled White Vinegar is perfect for marinading and tenderizing meats, adding to your dressing recipes, and enhancing the flavors of your cooking to a premium level.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 6 x 11.5 inches; 8.82 Pounds
- Manufacturer : Lucy's Enterprises Inc.
- ASIN : B07985NMQD
Best Sellers Rank:
#714 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #1 in White Vinegars
- Customer Reviews:
Do not use if tab is broken
White Distilled Vinegar, 50 Grain, Diluted With Water to 5% Acidity For Uniform Pickling and Table Strength.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Priced like 50 grain - not diluted - but is diluted.
2. Advertised as 50 Grain then add in diluted.
3. Amazon placed this with higher grain vinegar.
It does taste good though.
Without going into too much personal detail, I was looking for a vinegar that would descale urine residue from an external catheter. My needs are met by the Purewick system, but finding high quality vinegar is not as easy as it sounds!
Let me just say that this product got rid of all objectionable odors, scaling and residue simply by pouring a pint into the urine collection container, dropping in the vinyl tubing that the machine requires, and simply letting it sit for two hours. After two hours, I poured the used vinegar into collection container number 2, rinsed everything in hot, soapy water from collection container number 1, then rinsed again in cool, clean water. Once number 2 has completed the 2 hour soak, I'll repeat the entire scenario a third time. At that point, I will empty the used vinegar into the toilet and let it work its cleaning magic there, before flushing everything away.
As disgusting as this is, this vinegar does an excellent job and by using it four times it really gives me a lot of bang for my bucks!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.